Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:08 pm
“Holy Siaeth. Did Toblin just ghetto cut that Cordeck. Oh Taime things just got real” One of the telth behind the captain said with a shaken laughter. Although he thought it was funny, his smirk died quickly when he realized the second cor pulled out his weapon.

“Automatic buzz, take cover men.” The captain yelled as he dove to the floor while reaching for his pistol mounted at his waste. He was able to fire off two shots before crashing to the ground behind a table. The others rushed for cover and quickly did what they could to keep the Cordeck’s fire arm from aiming directly at them.

The cor tangled up in a brawl with you was quickly able to over power your bloody steam train through his eye. He yanked the bottle from out of your hand and made for another few swings while backing away. Once there was at least a few feet of space the other came in with a furry stream of gun fire. The rifle he was using wasn’t the most accurate but its’ spray filled the area you where in. Luckily, just before you where filled with lead the captain very cleanly shot down part of an advertisement board that landed just in front of you. His last two shots bounced off of the Cordeck’s shield arm.

“You 7 are going to die. Then I’m going to mount your heads on the front of my speeder. H88345 resistance at the front, we need back up.” The Cordeck grunted out loud then promptly switched it over to con link. He pulled out his own gun and pot shot while moving for his own cover.

“Tosheas jam their link. We don’t want any more of this spilling out. Toblin my con link is R72268, link up and follow me. Oh by the way cover yourself in this liquid. I know it sounds weird, I’m telling you to put lotion on but it’s a reflection cream that will repel any video devices. You’re not going to be discovered on my watch. By the way the name Troyce, I know perfect time for real introductions. I just thought it was necessary now that we are going to be sharing a little more then either of us want to now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:53 pm
Tozzar smiled as he drew his own pistol that he had concealed in the back of his pants. He switched to the captains com link and start to apply the gel. "Nice to meet you Troyce. Might I suggest for the sake of time we kill the leader of the Cordecks after getting out of here. These bugges won't be able to do squat without organization."

The crew and the thugs were exchanging random fire as Troyce and Tozzar talked.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm
The shattering of tables and chairs inside the pub blew shrapnel all around as though a twister was practically moving through the inside of the building. The cor had much bigger weapons that rapidly fired through the setting but no were near as much aim as the few shots the telth fired off. It was a stand still for the most part until finally the third Cordeck tackled through the door with the telth Troyce had met with tied up and thrown over his shoulder. With a half smoked cigar butting from the corner of his mouth, a menacing smirk, and a grenade launcher unwinding from his right side, the troubled Cordeck gave a grunt and then fired into the bar. The other two didn’t give a second thought to the sound and immediately turned for the door and ran together. The 5 grenades fired ran on a timer and made a few ticking sounds before finally going off. In five evenly spaced out places in the pub small explosions erupted with shrapnel and fire. The building was a mess and now in ruin.

-sounds like a good idea Toblin. It will be a race to get the first shot. I want these cor dead. My friend he has their on his shoulder is quite a powerful telth. Not known by many but he puppets a few big people you might be a more familiar with- The captain said through con link. He looked towards your direction and then jumped over his cover with a quick scan of the surroundings.

-they moved outside sir, sorry to add but they got Sloce and Tid. They are dead now-

- all right telths our new mission is to kill the organizational leader. Keep in mind though we do have secondary missions, free any hostages and find out any intel about why this is happening.-

With those words the four telth soldiers and the captain stormed out of the room. The outside seemed to have been converted into a battle field. It is surprising enough that no one heard any of this going on inside the pub. A few more Cordekcs could be seen trotting about in mobile suits mainly meant for faster travel but they had been augmented with a mounted gun and bayonet on the other hand. They moved toward the west down an ally way, one of the suits had the hostage strapped to the back. To the east was a group of telth struggling in a gun fight with another squad of Cordeck.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Tozzar gasped in shock as he looked at the sight around him. It was complete anarchy in the streets. Telth and Cordeck groups had armed themseleves and were slaughtering anything that stood in their way. The Cordeck's had the upper hand though. They were all organized and communicating, whereas the Telth were just forming random groups to fight off the thugs.

Dead bodies lied in the streets as the crew and Tozzar moved down towards the Telth being pinned down by the Cordeck Squad.

Tozzar grabbed a dagger of a Cordeck that was dead in the curb. He smiled as he tossed it to a secondary tentacle, keeping his pistol in his left main. His right main was left free to counteract any surprises. The ally was narrow bout canisters lined the sides.

Tozzar signaled for the rest to duck behind them as he did so. Once behind one he took a breath and readied to open up on the unsuspecting Cordecks.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 am
“You might as well give up telth. We are taking this power plant and there is nothing you can do about it. We have already secured the Tilt building and they don’t even care. You have been abandoned by your precious eye in the sky. The only future you have is digging holes where ever we say to dig. Other then that it’s the sweet coldness of death. You’re just lucky we are still in need of slaves or we would much rather reprocess your bodies to store nitrogen and proteins. My personal opinion is you’re more worth the parts then you are alive.” A big hulking Cordeck said from behind some cover. There where four more behind with him. One tossed a stunning grenade which pitched around the corner and bounced off a speeder lying in the middle of the road just a few inches from the group of telth that where pinned down. One of the telth reacted quick enough to toss the grenade out of range. A blue light pulsated from out of the tiny ball and just barely missed them.

“You can’t have our lives or our town scum.” One of the telth hissed back as altogether they popped from behind their cover and began firing. The Cordeck took the moment to return fire with a rush forward. Then from further down the road a sniper picked off 2 out of the 5 telth soldiers. It would have taken all 5 if there was a better angle and no cor in the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 pm
Tozzar scanned the horizon picking out the sniper's location. "I'm going to take out that sniper. You guys wait till you hear the shots from me and then take out the cor down the ally. We will save these soldiers yet."

Tozzar crouched down out of sight, atleast what he though the sniper could see. He crept towards the abandoned building he had located the sniper in and moved through it quietly.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm
The sniper was an easy pick. He was a few floors higher but nothing that wouldn’t take long to get to. You could hear above you another group of Cordeck waiting in a room. They were talking and laughing about plans. The thought to listen in ran across your mind.

-Tozzar we are picking up quite a bit of disturbance. There seems to be static blocking your direct signal. Any tampering with your con link will result in a background check for you own good and ours. On the other hand it could be coming form a jamming device. Do you need assistance.- A female automotive voice said over your con link. It was the same one you heard when you first got into contact with United Arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 pm
Tozzar spoke back in a harsh whisper so the Cordeck around him would not take note over their loud yelling, "Unless you happen to have troops on this planet I'm on there ain't much you can do. I'm stuck dealing with a bunch of Cordeck thugs with the locals. Bastards have my ship grounded till we finish them."

Tozzar smiled as he looked around for anything explosive in the building, if he could blow the floor above him then he would kill the group of Cordeck and scare the sniper away.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:02 pm
((Just a quick side note, If you see this -wording- then it means it is over con link and your character does not have to speak rather the communication goes on inside the brain. Con stands for conscious communicator, link means connected to another speaker))

-if you are willing to invest in a mobile suit I could download the catalogue to your profile so that you can make a selection. Any purchase will be directly shipped to you and will be there within an hour or so. Your team has not been assembled yet so they can not be sent to you but for an addition fee a squad can be sent to you- the voice responded.

In the stair case there was not any explosive furnishing but every floor had a power system that worked the floors homeostatix. The cordeck were just on the other side of the door where the machine should be. The next flight of stairs should be against the other wall across from this floor.

“You guys hear what the big man has us doing here. I heard all kinds of things about this dirty work. Things are gonna get real!” One of the cor said with a laugh. You heard at least 5 other laughs join in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Tozzar sighed as he heard about the prices, everyone was always out to make a buck it seemed. He kept up towards the door between him and the 5 Cordeck, his pistol was semi-automatic that wouldn't be fast enough to gun down all 5 before they responded. This was a sticky situation.

Suddenly an idea popped into his head, grunt level Cordeck were flat dumb, and that would be their undoing. Creeping into some rubble he grabbed a good sized rock and chuck it across the room he was in. It made a loud noise when it hit. He hid in the cover crouching with his primary tentacle gripping his pistol, the other primary his knife, and his four secondary gripping fair sized rocks.

If they came out at once he would try and sneak pass, if only one or two did he would go for the stealth kill to thin them.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 am
In the thin cold air of the room any noise would easy be elevated. The sound the rock made crashing against a wall along the opposite side of the floor from you was enough to grab the attention form all of the cordeck. They grumbled together in an attempt to decide who was going to check it out but came to the conclusion that all of them should move in. In a very disgruntled configuration they moved in around the sound and called off what they saw. They were dumb but there was no way, with all of them searching, they would be distracted for to long.

Troyce and his merry band of telth warriors stuck to their cover. The sniper above was an amazing shot and would easily pick them off if given the chance.

-Toblin, our location is to hot. We have to back up. You finish off that sniper and give us a building to work out of. I’ve just ordered us a stationary defense kit but won’t be able to use it until there is a perfectly stable building for it to convert. My good budy has some awesome mobile suits I think you should take advantage of. I would upload the coordinates to them once you take out the sniper. We are backing up. Keep me updated.- Troyce communicated. The courtyard bellow had exploded into an all out war with cordeck showing up in speeders and mobile suits. Troyce took his men back down the ally after being under too much fire from a mounted gun on legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Seeing that the Cordeck where looking in the opposite direction Tozar to opportunity to slide by into the next room. Once in there he began placed a small detonator next to the power box. The detonator was small normally enough damage to damage a small vehicle but nothing else; however it was remote controlled and would set off the power system in the room, blowing the entire floor and the floor the sniper was on as well.

Once this was accomplished he heard the returning sounds of the Cordeck so he walk to the window and lowered himself down with his secondary tentacles and swung into the lower floor. He ran for the exit with the detonator in his primary.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm
The sniper had his weapon trained on any telth that popped their head around a corner. He still had no clue you where in the building but that would soon change. With the new set of auditory stimuli present behind them they could only assume something was near by. Although they had no idea were you where or what you had done. Your spooky transparent location had them worried enough to notify their supervisor (their group leader).

“Coi, we have come into contact with something. No tangos present but keep your eyes pealed. They are in this building somewhere.”

((This brings us to tutorial part 5 or something like that. At any given moment when your character should so please, you have the option to hack a com channel by either personally trying to hack someone’s com number or decoding a channel a few people a communicating on. This is a skill that becomes easier for you because your line of work involves this type of mastery more so then most other departments. You also, with your armor set and most other armor sets you will have, come equipped with a jammer that sort of works as a grenade you can set. It will jam any other con links other then any that are connected to your own. This is something you have to be careful about of course because smarter enemies will know when they are being jammed and will know there is danger near by.

For a demonstration in how this works I will do an example for you. When you want to personally hack someone’s com number to hear what they are saying all you need to do is allude to the fact that you are attempting a hack and then have your character think about the target. The more information your character has about their target the easier that target will be to hack. This also depends greatly on your characters personal training in the mastery of com hacking. Once you have said this is what you are doing you will have to add an action on to your pots. Roll 2 six sided die. The 1st number corresponds to you and the second number corresponds to your target. If you roll a number higher then your target you have successfully hacked their personal com link and can hear just what they say but not what is said back to them. If your targets number is greater then yours then you have failed to hack. However if your number is 4 or more less then your targets then they now know that you tried to hack their com link.

If you want to hack a channel you only roll a single 6 sided die and you have to get either a 5 or 6.

The jammer has no rolling involved. It always works.

If for any reason I believe there is a target present that cannot be hacked by you because of their rank or extensive training I will put a * by their name once they are introduced. This can change over time.

So back to our example))

After hearing the cordeck above you shoot out to the sniper on top of the building you quickly think to hack the snipers link. Coi might have some close contact to more important details that may make this mission go a little more smoothly for you. You role a 2, 1. Hack successful.

-Coi to Comand, we have a target on my position. Please asses the situation!-

-…-

-affirmative, moving out of position pronto. Team, grapple out of your location. The building is hot.-

All of a sudden you could hear lots of quick movement going on overhead and the sounds of a jet pack going off from outside the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:31 pm
Tozzar was about to push the trigger for the explosion but the Cordeck already left the building, realizing something was up. "s**t," Tozzar said as he leaned against the outside wall of the building he was just in.

-Hey this is Toblin. I have pushed out the Cordeck in the sniper's building. I did not kill any, they realized something was up before I could get em, but the building is free and movement can begin down the road.-  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm
-Right, thanks again Toblin. We are moving in. Get to the ground floor and cover us while we move, Sinort, double time. - Troyce said via com link. He looked to the others behind him and they all roared a load Sinort while pushing for the building you where in. Some of the speeders still hung around but Troyce’s team made quick work of them with a well placed percussion grenade that sent the vehicle into an adjacent building. They rushed forward until finally reaching the buildings entrance.

“Alright telth we need to mark this building. Brake off into twos and head around to the other side. On my mark aim your laser markers at the building to deploy the defense kit.” Troyce yelled and dismissed them with a nod. He moved closer to the entry way to find you. “Toblin are you there? The coast is clear for now. You find anything out. It really pisses me off that these cor think they can just scrap up a colony.”

Three groups of 2 headed off in different direction to get around the building. Sinort’s basic navigation squads were no where sufficiently equipped for the type of gun fighting that the current situation called for. Sinort going up against the galaxies leading race in the weapon arms department only drastically made the situation worse. At the moment putting up a defensive perimeter was the only hope of standing any continuous threat. Troyce knew that very well and his anxiety over it getting it up and running translated into his men. They frantically ran to the other sides of the building with all arms but one working for movement.

All of a sudden the group of cor that had fled the building ambushed two of the telth. A few quick hits to the head with plasma was all it took to kill the two sprinters, leaving the 5 cor standing around very mug with themselves. The last thing seen on camera was one of the bigger cor picking up the body and taking a big bite out of its arm.

-siaeth we lost a group. I’m going to have to recover the laser marker. This defense kit must be delivered.- Troyce yelled over all lines.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff