Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am
Arch fell on his butt after getting hit by a surprise punch. Max walked away.

Arch walked back to the scene of the worm. Arch saw the G3 suit in the distant holding a vial. Arch pull out his Faiz phone out of his pocket and put it into single mode. A blast was fired at the vial in G3's hand and breaking the vial.

"Can't let you do that. Remember me?"

Arch activated burst mode and a fired a few rounds at G3. The only way to dodge it is to move away from the pool of red fluid. Then Arch pull out a suction unit out of his motorcycle bag and toss it into the pull of red fluid. The suction unit turned on and started to drain the fluid.

"No worries, I'll clean it up. So what do you about my offer?"

"I expected this to happen. You know nothing about your division. There is hidden files from the past administration before you. The past administration created a hidden branch team to make the rider system function. In the past, the team collected monsters of all type and even pieces of monsters. All the monster were restore and modified all under your nose. All the monsters are stored in level 5 and that is where experimentation of live humans go to. In summary the kamen rider system is base off the power of monster like the lords and other creatures."

Arch pull out a faiz belt out of his motorcycle bag and put it on.

"I can let the public know the protection of G3 is more than a joke of monsters collecting and experimentation of live humans. The public would ruin your reputation."

Arch inserted 555 in the cell phone and said "henshin". Red photons go around Arch body and transforming him into Kamen rider Faiz.

"In truth we are riding with the devil."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Yuuki began letting out a low chuckle.

" An Orphenoc trying to blackmail us for human experimentation? You smug b*****d. You don't think I know about the Kaizo Ningen program? What do you think the G3 system was created for? It was meant to allow normal humans to reach the level of Kamen Rider without endangering their humanity or lifespan. After all, Ichigo himself was a failed Grasshopper Kaijin. Our means may be unorthodox, I admit, but it is in the name of saving the masses, something you would never know."

The G3 system disengages from his body and falls to the floor.

"I don't need this system; I've simply been beta testing it. It's a rousing success if a bit bulky. Can you imagine it? A world where all people can reach our status. In order to reach that goal however, I'll need that liquid."

He takes a pose and a new belt forms around his waist.

"The new generation is upon us and you won't be a part of it.

Sky Henshin."

Pure energy surrounds his body and he transforms into Skyrider.

"Are you ready? Because in a few minutes I'm going to take your world away from you."

{The world doesn't change; it only turns.}  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm
"Do whatever you wish because soon we will be nothing. Fighting won't solve our problem, we're just ignoring the problems. "

Arch inserted 753 and enter in the faiz phone. Arch put the phone next to his mouth. "Exceed henshin!"

The faiz suit's stripes changed from red to blue and the eyes turned green. "This suit is custom made just me. I called it Faiz prime form."

Arch pull out a new type of chip that is filled with the red fluid. Arch inserted it in the Faiz pointer and put the faiz pointer on the faiz's phone single mode. Arch point the gun up straight up in the air and fired a blast to space. After effect of the blast left red sparkles to rain down in the area.

"What I just fired is a signal/fragrance that only the worms get attracted to. I have my reasons for doing this. In a matter minutes, a worm invasion will occur in this city and we are now in the center of the invasion. For the sake of the people and city will you listen to me?"

{The world turns every moment just for us and that doesn't excuse us to stand around. }

((right back atcha!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am
Max saw G3 fighting Faiz Prime form, Max rushed back to the scene and said "Kivat, wait for my signal!".
"Alright!".
max changed into IXA and said "Now!".
"KIVIXA GO!"
"KABUT"!.
Chains wrapped around the IXA belt and kivat landed on it and the IXA armor's shoulders, legs and back took the form of Kiva's.

Max stood next to Arch and said "I'll consider your offer..." Max rushed at G3 and stopped and offered him a hand up. "But you'll have to kill me first Faiz...".  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am
"As always for Fangires to go with their self pride than society as whole. If that what you want, we will soon be nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm
Yuuki takes his hand and gets up.

"He's only trying to buy time for the worms to get agitated. I'm able to get rid of the bait but that means you'll have to fight him. You ready for this?"

Yuuki presses a button on the side of his belt.

"Sailing Jump!!"

An enormous amount of energy floods into his legs and he launches into the air. He rises up to the point where he can see many of the crystals falling.

"Let's do this. Art of the 99 techniques: Vacuum Body!"

He begins spinning in the air to the point where the crystals are being sucked into his vortex.  

cbgreiga

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 pm
"hmm whats all this going on now, i dont remember being invited to all the fun.. hm well guess i can kill some time killing some worms"

Toga placed one hand in the air, and called for the Dark Kabuto Zecter. a belt appeared and he as he says "Henshin" and transforms into Dark Kabuto Masked Form as his Belt Repeats his words.

"hm.. what should i do about all those riders? guess i worry about that later.. cast off"

Toga pulls the Switch, and his armor begins to shed the Masked form as his belt activates ::cast off::Change Beatle::

"Clock Up"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 pm
"The worms are already aware. Stop playing around and face the truth."

Arch point the Faiz phone with pointer at the new IXA and activate exceed charge. A red spike get shot at the chest of the new IXA and drilled in place to make it unmovable.

"Even if I'm a devil, I'll use my hellish ways to make you listen. No escape!"

Arch pulled the trigger.

A girl jumped into the fray and landed next to Arch.

User Image

"Arch you idiot, Why didn't you call me!!!! I thought we are partners."

Arch responded with,"I'm sorry Haruhi, I had no time to call you because these guys were forcing me to fight. Can you convince the guy in sky to help us?"

"We made a pact remember, we are one." Haruhi said

Haruhi pulled out the cyclone memory and inserted into the lightning baton. Haruhi's hair turn green and her body floated in the air because of the wind surround her. Haruhi fly face to face with Skyrider. The cyclone memory nullified the vortex by altering the wind speed in the opposite direction

"The city is at stake here." Haruhi cried .  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
"hmm whats all this going on now, i dont remember being invited to all the fun.. hm well guess i can kill some time killing some worms"

Toga placed one hand in the air, and called for the Dark Kabuto Zecter. a belt appeared and he as he says "Henshin" and transforms into Dark Kabuto Masked Form as his Belt Repeats his words.

"hm.. what should i do about all those riders? guess i worry about that later.. cast off"

Toga pulls the Switch, and his armor begins to shed the Masked form as his belt activates ::cast off::Change Beatle::

"Clock Up"

The worms ran straight toward Dark Kabuto in groups of 10. Multiple of groups pounce on Dark Kabuto and did a dog-pile of worms  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Domon stops relaxing and sees the rider battles and a rider fighting the worms. Domon at first is just watching the fight to see who the strongest is and challenge them but once the fight gets closer to the park, Domon looks at the children playing and says "No! You can't bring this fight any closer......" Domon doesn't take out the AccelDriver but takes out a gun like device, also known as the Diendriver, and a card of a Kamen rider and inserts the card into the Diendriver. The driver then announces:
[KAMEN RIDE:]
Domon then lifts the Diendriver into the air and says "Henshin!" Domon then pulls the trigger and the driver announces
[DIEND]
A symbol of a Kamen Rider is shot from the driver and images of the rider form passes through Domon until the images and symbol unite. Domon had become Diend. In truth Domon never liked using this rider form as it's uses include summoning, weapons and retreat tactics but Domon sees these uses as a coward's weapon but if he ever used the Diendriver then he would have a reason to. Domon took out three cards from his card holder and inserted them into the driver.
[KAMEN RIDE]
[J]
[KABUTO]
[RYUKI]
Domon then pulls the trigger and summons Kamen Rider J, Kabuto, and Ryuki. Domon says "J! Go fight the guys in the air and take them far away from this place! Kabuto! Go help that guy that is having trouble with the Worms! Ryuki! Your with me! We're gonna draw this battle between these two riders to a close. Now let's go!" Domon and the summoned riders go to fight the other guys and make sure no children get hurt.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 pm
The two are now floating in the air.

Yuuki: What did you do that for?! I'm the only thing keeping more worms from coming! But then again you are one of Arch's people. Stopping me is to sign innocent people's death warrants. Would you really have that on your hands? Wait, is that a giant-"

J's hand comes sweeping towards the two of them.

Crap, I've got to abort!

He hits the side of his belt again and begins falling to dodge the blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Quote:
Yuuki: What did you do that for?! I'm the only thing keeping more worms from coming! But then again you are one of Arch's people. Stopping me is to sign innocent people's death warrants. Would you really have that on your hands? Wait, is that a giant-"

"I'm Arch's partner, not one of his people. It is pointless to explain to explain to you."

Haruhi pressed a button and activate Maximum drive. Suddenly J's hand appeared and Skyrider falling. Out of instint, Haruhi swing her baton at the hand and firing a huge wall of wind pushing the hand away from her. The burst of wind spun J's hand and then J's body spin in place.

Each steps of J's foots left a tremor that made the earth shake. Arch stumble for a moment but was still lock to the new IXA.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:32 pm
Domon, along with the summoned Ryuki, head straight towards Faiz prime form and IXA's Kiva form. Domon starts fighting Faiz with the added Clock Up effect from the Tesla Bands and fires the Diendriver at Arch's hand that was holding the Faiz phone. Ryuki then starts going towards Max and throws a punch at him. J starts to regain his composure and goes to grab Skyrider with one hand and the other tries to punch Haruhi so she would end up far from the city. Kabuto runs to see the worms ganging up on Dark Kabuto but sees that he had already activated the clock up system so the summoned rider does the same.
[Clock Up]
Kabuto goes into the world of clock up and sees Dark Kabuto as well and starts attacking the Worms. As these events occured, Domon talks and apparently the other summoned riders start talking as well to their opponents. "You will not fight......in front of these children!!!!! For their sake.....STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm
The faiz phone dropped. "I understand, lets solve the big picture. The worms." Arch said

Haruhi regained flight in midair and heard what Arch said mentally.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm
Toga Is soon Surrounded by the worms as his clock up comes into play "ha, you worms stand no chance against me in that form" Toga begins to attack the worms as he notices Kabuto entering Clock up.
"Kabuto?.. no wait, something is off. idk who you are, but If your not here to finish these worms, stay out of my way. i have no intrest in petty fights among riders. i only have one goal.. and that is to eliminate all evil."

::1 2 3:: "rider kick.." ::RIDER KICK::

Toga charges his foot and Performs a Round House Kick, destroying a portion of the worm that surrounded him.

"as for the ones down there, im not to sure whats going on. but if they threaten this planet I will have no choice but to get in their way."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff