Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
MOVED!! *check the siggy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasteless Pie

Skilled Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 am
Xx-iiBangg-Yew-xX
Well I Recently got my 1st Account hacked then banned..I had over 3mil Gold in that account..& On this account i got tricked by somebody that asked for my Changeling Baby girl (forgot what gen.) , Noel's Gift , Lusty Scoundrel , & Diapered Egg 2nd Gen.
It was one of my school friends , I didnt bilieve that They would like take my stuff & not give it back. So uhh i did the trade & Uhmm welli really trusted her & Well she never gave my stuff back because she got "suposbly Hacked"(Wich i totally bilieve she sent the stuff to a Mule Account :/)With the stuff i gave her in the account were she got " Hacked".&Well stuipid me got tricked into trusting her with all those stuff & an extra 250k ,(Wich i bilieve was stupid of me to give her because with 250k I could afford some good stuff or save up to get some of my items back)Well uhmm yeah i would really appreciate if you chose me...I would like the gold but its not up to me , its up to you,,...Wish i had more gold though since up to today i have only 1,095 but soon , i hope , i will gain more gold so i could afford better stuff :/
-Marisol-

MOVED !!!! this thread has already moved check the siggy of the one who posted this poll  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 am
Cause its me and i never been hacked, yay  

Nick Cave and Bad Seeds

ayoo_adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am
mrgreen gold  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm
well i want to start a guild it cost 20,000 and i have only 5,912  

InnocentXxOne21

IDKIDCSTFU

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 pm
Well I wont be mad if I dont get it but i want to get 2mil and I only have 403k of it. I want to get my dream avi (in my sig) and I just want to throw in there:

We don't NEED gold or items we WANT it. THis is just a pixel game so don't beg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm
mindfreak_dudet101
Well, I recentlly got hacked and so did my friend.
so i would give her half of the gold and keep the other half for
me.

If you got hacked you would have reproted it and got your stuff back.  

IDKIDCSTFU

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

IDKIDCSTFU

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Gargroyal
because i just started like 9 days ago and do not have even 10k gold at the time of this post. plus my dream avi costs over 4mil. hope i get the gold, thank you.(can't figure out how to put please in there)

your dream avi only costs over 3mil  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 am
yey cookies-wheee
I'm giving away gold to the person who has the best REASON why I should give them gold....sooo.....enjoy!!n_n

you shloud give gold because i believe that i would become ur best friend and ill give you the next montly item  

Stoner Sparkly Angel

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lunar Isteru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 am
I have donated to multiple people over the two years, altogether it makes 623.5k that I donated, and nobody ever donates to me when I need it, the last donation I got was from one girl name Kimmi she saw that i needed help and donated 5,800gold, this morning. I think I deserve a little help. But you can decide that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 am
Hell Nah
Well I wont be mad if I dont get it but i want to get 2mil and I only have 403k of it. I want to get my dream avi (in my sig) and I just want to throw in there:

We don't NEED gold or items we WANT it. THis is just a pixel game so don't beg.
Hell Nah
mindfreak_dudet101
Well, I recentlly got hacked and so did my friend.
so i would give her half of the gold and keep the other half for
me.

If you got hacked you would have reproted it and got your stuff back.

MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Tasteless Pie

Skilled Lunatic

Tasteless Pie

Skilled Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am
tigerfur_tombclan
yey cookies-wheee
I'm giving away gold to the person who has the best REASON why I should give them gold....sooo.....enjoy!!n_n

you shloud give gold because i believe that i would become ur best friend and ill give you the next montly item

MOVED!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 am
Ryus Hitsugaya
I have donated to multiple people over the two years, altogether it makes 623.5k that I donated, and nobody ever donates to me when I need it, the last donation I got was from one girl name Kimmi she saw that i needed help and donated 5,800gold, this morning. I think I deserve a little help. But you can decide that.

MOVED!!!!! check the siggy of the one who posted this  

Tasteless Pie

Skilled Lunatic

FaYeTTe_McConNa

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 pm
okay... i need the gold to buy something in the marketplace.. well, i want to buy my friends a present on his birthday... but im out of money..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am
I should receive gold because Ive been donating so much on my mules I have run out of gold on my main account(AhyeeItssAlyy)
And Id appreciate it if I could have some gold to spend on myself!(:

AhyeeItssAlyy

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Sora265

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm
I eed gold cause i have 2,994g.And i need money for my dream avi...Help the cause...plz  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff