Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Gundams and Randomness!
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm
Well you do have more than 30 posts
also, this: Funnies  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 am
sup, the names TC, but you can call me Shade or Jett. me james and tyler went to school together and been friends for quite some time now. i'm sorry to say that i'm not very upto date with gundam, my parents wouldn't allow me to watch it, but when i was old enough to be allowed to watch it. it was canceled. but i do know a little about it such as the nems of a few characters and gundams. but i am pretty upto speed with Armored Core. and thats it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am
Yo. The name is Kuma. In RL I'm J Brice, or Brice. I'm 19, in school for Graphic Design, loves a broad variety of music and games, and loves anime. I am also an LD Regular as well as a Vice Captain for the LD irReg Guild.

I'm a good guy at heart and doesn't like holding grudges or causing pain simply because life already sucks and I don't wanna add to it. I also enjoy being nice, but people think they can try to take advantage of this...doesn't work that way buddy. I'm a hothead too, so PLEASE don't piss me off..mmkay?

Glad to meet ya all smile

The Grand Kuma

Dangerous Hunter

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 am
Good to have you here Enmu!

I'll make sure nobody misspells it here like they tend to over in the LD iRregs XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 am
Gundam Arashi

I'll make sure nobody misspells it here like they tend to over in the LD iRregs XD

It's not as bad anymore, and it was mainly to piss me off xp

The Grand Kuma

Dangerous Hunter

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am
Enmu Kuma
Gundam Arashi

It's not as bad anymore, and it was mainly to piss me off xp

It worked to
damn trolls XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Hi. OutlawStar01 here. Named After the Anime "Outlaw Star" Love Anime and stuff like it. I hate modern TV. I think Justian Beiber is Satan/Lucifer/The Devil/Lawers. I hate spiders. I wish Kira (Gundam Seed/Seed destiny) wasnt such a crybaby and didnt have plot armor. Favorite song is "Ignited" second favorite is "Through the Night" Find me on Chatango. Skyran55. You can find me as Vincent Drach on facebook.
I go by
OutlawStar01
Strike (Old acc. StrikeFreedomX10)
Vince
Vincent
so call me by any of those names
just joined like...10 minutes ago
12/14/10 9:51 PM  

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Yay, welcome to the guild, Outlaw! We need new blood in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 am
Ya know i'm a crew member and i never introduced myself lol

Yo, names Russ but to you it's Strider. I love all gundam, no matter how bland it can sometimes be. My suit is Gundam Wing. I just love it so.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider the Red Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 am
Hola my happy band of comrades! It is me Strider the Eternal! Unfortunately due to epic trolling on my part I was banned until this Tuesday. If you pould like to see what I have dones head over to the last unused forum in the guild, there you shall find epic awesome sauce trolling. I sent all of his posts back to him in a message saying 'here's your s**t, take it with you when you go.', Then I banned him and lastly I put all of his forum topics in a new 'Unmentionable' section. May our enemies beware scream !  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm
Hello, my name Jon, and I am happy to find a Gundam guild! My favorite series has, and always will be, Gundam Wing. Not because of the characters, or the plot, or... okay I've run out of 'or's, but you get the idea... I love it because of the Gundam Sandrock. I mean,. what other gundam has a GD Uzi..... You and I both know how much we would love to see him fire that thing gangland style.... Lol, other than anime and video games, my interests include drawing (weapons, lots and lots of weapons), writing, cycling, and studying up on the latest weapon systems (That last one I'm a little behind on). If you want to play with me online, look me up on Playstaion Network. I'm Sandrock_62 there. If you want weapons art/ideas, just ask and I'll be happy to provide almost free of charge. I'm 18, about to graduate. and enlisted in the US Navy. I'm set to ship out on July 11th, so I'm trying to get as much fun in as possible!  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 pm
Jonstalker62
Hello, my name Jon, and I am happy to find a Gundam guild! My favorite series has, and always will be, Gundam Wing. Not because of the characters, or the plot, or... okay I've run out of 'or's, but you get the idea... I love it because of the Gundam Sandrock. I mean,. what other gundam has a GD Uzi..... You and I both know how much we would love to see him fire that thing gangland style.... Lol, other than anime and video games, my interests include drawing (weapons, lots and lots of weapons), writing, cycling, and studying up on the latest weapon systems (That last one I'm a little behind on). If you want to play with me online, look me up on Playstaion Network. I'm Sandrock_62 there. If you want weapons art/ideas, just ask and I'll be happy to provide almost free of charge. I'm 18, about to graduate. and enlisted in the US Navy. I'm set to ship out on July 11th, so I'm trying to get as much fun in as possible!
Welcome! And I wish you good luck in your Navy career!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:02 pm
I like hot sauce and honey pickled apples...  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Airman Buzzkill

Enduring Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Hey im Trevor and im a huge fan of gundam im also going to join the US Air Force in a few months so wish me luck  
Gundams and Randomness!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff