Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm
Simon flipped out his cell phone and began texting everyone on his contact list. Calla, Kendrick, Aella, Armand, Andria, Richard, Caleb, Jacqueline, Hikari, Ryan, Alicia, Tinsley, Alex, and Evan all received a text. This was the best thing to ever happen to him. He had gotten laid and he had found a secret to tell the world. Simon front flipped for joy. He was excited beyond belief. He had ******** Andria Reinald! The hottest, most experienced girl in the school. Simon had screwed a sex goddess. He couldn't help but brag. The boy checked to make sure none of the security guards were looking, then did a wall flip, "Hardcore ******** Parkour!" he cheered as he landed. Simon started dancing again. He was ecstatic! Simon was going to extend the Parkour session after school for another hour to celebrate.

The text read; Last night, I became the luckiest freshman on the damned planet. I screwed Andria Reinald! No lie, this isn't a rumor or joke. Ask her if you don't believe me. I'm freaking out!
Oh, by the way, Parkour session after school is 2 hours instead of 1. See the club there.
-Simon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex walked slowly toward his little sister as she rubbed her eyes. He frowned when she replied to his question. Her answer was too quick and too obvious. Suddenly, his face turned from concerned into a cold glare and he repeated the name, "Simon. . .Simon. What the ******** did he do now?"

As if on que, his phone chimed and Alex quickly dug through his pocket for it, hoping it was Aella. His blue eyes once again casted a cold glare as he read the text from Simon. He ignored the text and replied with one of his own.

'You dumbass, that might be the last person you ********. What did you do to Tinsley? Where are you?'

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm
Simon's phone vibrated. He read the text, "Aaaaaaa..." a pitiful noise escaped his throat. It went up and down in pitch. Simon only made this noise when he was scared. He quickly typed a reply, looked around, and sprinted out of the cafeteria. He sat in the corner of a hallway and pulled a trash can in front of him. Simon wasn't taking any chances with Alex. The boy kept looking down the hallway, paranoid that Alex would burst through the wall and rip his head off. Actually he wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Alex seemed super human sometimes.

The reply read; I'm not crazy. I'm not telling you where I am. But, I didn't do anything. She was fine when she started walking to 7-11 with Kendrick. It's not my fault!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

User Image He stared up at his sister and it wasn't long before Alex's phone chimed once again. He had to remember to leave it on silence or vibrate before going to class. But, for now, he ignored it and flipped it open, reading the text. Through his eyelashes, he lookedup at his sister. Kendrick. He knew she had a small thing for him, even if Tinsley hadn't admitted it. Alex focused back to his phone and replied to it.

'. . .Fine, ok. You're off the hook for now. But if I hear you're name once more in the same sentence as Tinsley's, you're going into the school's dumpster until i find something worse to do with you. Where's Kendrick?'

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image ---Athena.. Er, Calla!

----------"If you stopped drinking I think the world would stop turning," she chuckled, overhearing him. Calla knelt down next to the boy dressed entirely in black, well, with the exception of his bleached hair, wrapping her arms around her knees, her violet ponytail falling to the concrete. She smirked at his answer, "Sorry," her smirk turned slightly apologetic. "Well, I hope you know what you're getting into," she said softly, pushing herself off of the curb to stand. She sighed silently, looked around, then flipped open her phone to check the time. Changing the subject, she asked, "What's your first class?" Calla looked out for all of her friends, and despite the difference in their interests, Kendrick was included. He misjudged so many situations, but that was just who he was. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she read it, rolling her eyes and giving a disgusted, "Ugh..."

Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

Caleb's fear of her reaction remained as she avoided his eye contact. All he wanted her to do was say something, anything to make him feel alright about what he told her. Of course, what she did end up saying was a good possibility, "Maybe.." he responded, hoping that she was right about this one. His dream had left so much unanswered. He shrugged and decided to let it go for now. Grabbing his bag and slipping on his sneakers he looked up at Alicia, "You driving today?" he asked, a hopeful smile on his face. They had both just recently gotten their driver's licenses over the summer. He exited the house and got into the passenger side of the car, waiting for Alicia. Then his phone went off, a text. His eyes widened as he read it, wondering if what it said was true. This would be a good conversation for the ride to school...

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Evan chuckled and shook his head, eyeing her again as she made her little inuendo and entwined her fingers in his hair. When the questions started flowing out of her mouth an eyebrow rose. Evan knew that Andria had an obsession with intimacy, but it was almost as if she were acting a bit desperate this time around. "Slow down," he said, straying a hand from the wheel to rest on her thigh. "I missed you too, had to help my dad last night though. But tonight, I don't have to. So yes, you can stay tonight, babe," he smiled, glancing over at her as they pulled into the school. He got out of the car and slung an arm around Andy's shoulder's. Of course, the first day of school couldn't go without an ounce of drama, so when his phone buzzed in his pocket, he took it out and flipped it open, reading it and becoming instantly quiet and tense. His arm recoiled from around her shoulders and he looked at her, the softness from before having left his emerald orbs. "This better be one of his little ******** rumors," he said, warning her. Evan was trying to keep his anger from completely erupting out of his chest. He showed her the text, and thought about it for a while, everything clicking from their previous conversation. He stopped walking right in the middle of the parking lot, "s**t, this is why you were pushing staying at my house tonight, wasn't it?" he asked, his voice boiling hot. "Simon? Really, Andy? You've really hit rock bottom this time," he said, unbelieving of her actions this time around. He still didn't want to believe it, but he did know one thing. He was going to take out the little s**t, Simon. He stormed off in front of her, ready to wring the freshman's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm
Aella

Aella just got out of student council when she checked her phone; she didn't have a chance to do so before then.
Sorry it took so long; stupid dance we're preparing. Where are you now honey?

Something's going on...but what?

Kixna1016

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image "You driving today?" Alicia's eyes brightend at his question. They had gotten their driver licenses just a few weeks ago and she would always jump at the chance to be able to drive their new car. She nodded cheerfully and smiled, her dark curls bouncing with the action. "Imma just need a few seconds. . ." As he walked out the front door, she hurried to gather her bookbag, her keys, and her sneakers.

Once out, Alicia closed the door behind her and locked it before feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket. She walked down the drive way, heading toward the car, as she read the text. Climbing into the driver's seat, she stared in disbelief at her brother. With a motion of her head toward her phone, she asked, "Did you get this?"

Alicia shook her head in disbelief and closed her phone. She placed it in one of the cupholders and turned her attention to the car. She started the engine and slowly pulled out of the driveway.

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

{ Edit }

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

"Wait Evan. I was drunk! Please don't, It's not his fault. You're angry at me."

But the boy was gone. Andy felt her phone buzz, she glanced at it... That kid was never going to ******** any one else ever. She felt bad for hurting Evan like she did. But he had left her alone, unable to explain herself. Unable to help him understand. The girl turned and walked away from the school building, she sat down on the curb by the parking lot and put her face in her hands. She had really screwed up this time. What could she do to get Evan to forgive her? Was there even anything? Probably not. She sniffled and text-ed Evan.

'Baby. I love you. Please come back, we need to talk. I love you.'

Andy bit her bottom lip and held the phone in both hands waiting for her boy friend to respond. After a few moments she got up and left her bag there, she started walking, unsure of where she was going, probably 7-11. She would by gum and something for Ev. What did he like.... chocolate? that would work. Her heels clicked on the cement as she walked and she held her pretty face up high, sulking wasn't part of her portfolio.

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

dragonhealer

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:30 pm
Simon left his hiding place with a sigh and heard someone shout and a door open with a bang, "What the hell..?" the boy walked down the hall and looked around the corner. The face of evil was staring at him from down the hall, "Holy crap... Evan." the boy turned and sprinted down the hall. He was a long distance sprinter for the track team, so not many people could catch him, let alone keep up with him. Still, Simon was hated by every junior and senior, except for his contacts, and quite a few people would help Evan out the first chance they got. Simon jumped into a science class and hid behind a cabinet. This had turned out to be a bad day. Simon had assumed that Evan knew Andy slept around. Everybody else did. He hadn't expected the other boy to turn into Satan over this. Simon opened his cell phone and typed a reply to Alex.

Um... Outside somewhere. I have to go... The Pyro is attempting to kill me...

Kendrick looked at his phone, "Oh god." he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Evan is going to kill him..." he muttered. The boy looked at Calla and grinned, "I guess I shouldn't give up on alcohol then." he rolled his eyes, "My first class? Uh... Social Studies." he said, checking his schedule, "How about you?" he asked. Kendrick sighed and rubbed his temples. He wanted caffeine. Now. The boy stood up, "Come on, I'll buy you something. I really need a Monster..." he started walking towards 7-11. He made it to the stop sign when he had a brief mental image of talking to Calla about screwing her. He assumed it was some drunken memory from the night before rather than his imagination.

The boy stopped and looked at Calla, "Last night, I didn't say anything about want to have sex with you, did I? At the party, I mean. When I was drunk, did I ask you to screw me?" he asked. Kendrick really hoped this hadn't happened. Calla was attractive, but Kendrick had always assumed he would have been saying those things to Andria, but not Calla. Ironically, he was one of the few guys in school who had not been with Andria. Kendrick took his glasses off and squinted against the light.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

Andy could see Kendrick and Calla up a head, she caught up quickly with the two and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, brushing away any tears that might have been visible. Her eyes were red and her cheeks, pinker then normal. It hurt to her hurt Evan so much, plus now she would have to cheat on him, it wasn't even a choice. He was going to dump her or just stop being intimate with her all together to try and punish her.

"Hey guy. Mind if I tag along?"

The girl spoke quietly suspecting that Kendrick had a headache, and she didn't want her voice to crack as it often did when she was upset. Andy swallowed hard. She needed a hug and to talk to Evan, but both of those things were off the table until further notice. She sniffled. Not having a tissue she rubbed the tip of her pointy ski slope shaped nose with the inside of her wrist.

"Did you get the text?..."

Probably, knowing Simon, he sent it to EVERYONE. That boy was ruining her life. Why did she have to get drunk.. Why did Evan have to be busy. And Why did she have to be such a whore? The girl had tried to go straight before but it never worked, she physically couldn't do it.

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm

User Image Alex chuckled at Simon's message.

'I'd join in but I apperantly have to find Kendrick. Have fun.'

He looked up at his baby sister and smiled at her, "Gotta go to my locker, Tin. See ya around." He ruffled her hair once again and headed down the hallway, finding his locker. He hurriedly tried to assemble the books he needed for today in his bookbag, leaving the rest in his locker. After closing it and placing the lock on the handle, his phone chimed. 'Gotta turned that stupid volume off. . .' Alex did as his mental note told him and checked the new message he had recieved. It was from Aella. He smiled as he typed back.

'Hey babe. I'm at my locker. Wanna join?'

Deciding it was better to spend his time with his girlfriend than going on a wild goose chase, Alex leaned against his locker and waited for Aella's reply. He also sent a quick message to Kendrick, finding it was a better way to talk to him without there being any trouble.

'Hey Kenny, Tinsley was practicly about to cry when I found her. Simon recomended I should talk to you. Care to explain?'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 pm
Aella

Aella started walking outside when she got Alex's text. So, he wasn't killing Simon yet? That was a good idea on his part.
B there in a few seconds, she texted back quickly, then ran up the stairs to his locker. She looked at him and smiled; how was she so lucky to end up with him?
"Looks like I beat the text," she joked.  

Kixna1016

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image ---Athena.. Er, Calla!

----------"He sure is," Calla mumbled, shaking her head as she watched Evan storm into the building. Sometimes she wondered if Simon was in his right mind; what was he thinking sending this out to everyone? Evan was going out with the most desired girl in school; of course he was going to beat the s**t out of anyone who touched her. Well, at least anyone he found out about. Right about then she was wondering if she should've followed Evan in to stop him from doing something he might or might not regret, but Kendrick diverted her thoughts. "Same here," she said with a smile, sliding her phone into a small pocket in her backpack.
-----------When Ken offered to buy her something, she complied with a shrug, "Sure." She never refused a free snack. When he asked her about what he said to her at the party, she rose her eyebrows critically, "Hell no, that hangover must really be screwing with your brain," she said, blatantly lying to him. He had, in fact, told her that he wanted to screw her, but she simply ignored him and turned him in the opposite direction. Ken was drunk last night, he didn't need to know everything. Besides, she knew he hadn't meant it.
----------From behind, Calla could hear someone jogging up to them. Wishing she hadn't turned around, she spotted a very upset Andria, "Hey, Andy. Sure," she said quietly. Although the girl had brought this whole predicament upon herself, and she felt bad for Evan; Calla always had sympathy for those who were visably upset. When she asked about the text, Calla nodded, purple eyes apologetic as she rose a hand to touch her back. "Maybe once you talk to Ev, it'll be okay? Maybe he'll feel better after beating up Simon... Hell, half the school would," she smiled softly, trying to lighten the mood.

Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

"Yeah," Caleb answered, eyes wide as he simultaneously rose his identical cellphone, the text on the screen. "Do you think it's true?" he asked quietly. He knew Andy got around, but Simon also had the tendency to make things up for his own enjoyment. Caleb didn't really like the kid, actually. He hated liars, and Simon was the biggest liar in the school. As soon as they pulled up to the school, Caleb gave Alicia a green gaze before getting out, waiting for her to head into school. According to his schedule, his first class was Biology. He hoped that his parents had pulled some strings so he and Alicia would be in a majority of the same classes together. It was hard to get by without her around; she was his support system.

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------As soon as Evan spotted Simon, he sprinted after him. The damn kid was so fast, but he had every other student's help. The kid was hated by a majority of the school, they probably wanted him to be beat up as much as Evan wanted to deliver the punches. He ran in the general direction that Simon had, receiving points from kids in the hall to where he had gone. Turning another corner, a junior looked at him and pointed to one of the science labs. Evan opened the door regularly, glad that the homeroom teacher wasn't there yet. Another point in the freshman's direction, and Evan was looming over the hunched kid. "Should've kept running, kid," he said, picking Simon up by his shirt. "I don't know if it's true or not, but if you ever get the nerve to send a text involving my ******** girlfriend again, I'll make you wish you never touched her, which is an extremely hard thing to accomplish," he threatened lowly, slamming the small kid against the wall before backing off and walking away. Before exiting the lab, he turned towards him, "You really thought I would just look at the damn text and shrug it off? Skinny little ********>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

As soon as Calla put a hand on her back and said something kind to her Andy felt the water works break her emotional dam. The girl turned to wrap her arms around the girl and put her head on her shoulder, crying softly into the place where her neck met her shoulder. She couldn't help it. This was all her fault and now Evan wouldn't trust her like he use to, he never would.

"N-n-nooo h-he wont-t. H-H-He'll just have b-beaten-n up a-a-a Fre-eshmaaaan."

Andy sobbed and held her purple haired friend close. Calla was so nice, she was always there for her when she needed her, except last, night, why hadn't she stepped in? Calla was at the party... Right? The young woman sniffled and took a deep breath, regaining some kind of composure She lifted her head up to look Calla in the eye. Tears dripped down her pale cheeks and her bottom lips trembled. She was so scared, so worried, the girl was never like this.

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 pm
Kendrick looked at Andy and smiled, "Thank you for keeping your voice down... Yeah, you can come." then he really looked at Andy's face. Obviously, Evan had received Simon's message, "Oh, kid. Come here. I know when you need a hug." he took the girl into his arm's, "I know Evan. He'll be fine. It wasn't your fault, Simon took advantage of you when you were drunk... I would kick his a** if I didn't know that Evan was going to do it already." he said, letting the girl go. He looked at Calla, "Oh, okay..." he shrugged, hiding disappointment. Kendrick sort of wanted Calla to know that he was interested in her, both sexually and relationship-wise.

Simon was pissed off, "You know what, you ******** pyromanic? I made her scream my name! She wasn't saying yours, she was saying mine. I can't believe you didn't already now about this, you big, hulking douche! She's slept with almost every guy in the school. Everyone knows she's a slut. Except you." he crossed his arms and grinned wickedly, "Ask her, ask Kendrick, ask Calla, ask Alex. Anyone you ask will tell you the same thing. She sleeps around a lot. You shouldn't be pissed at me, I just told you the truth." the boy was scared out of his mind and was shaking from the adrenaline. He was about to get his a** kicked. Simon laughed, "So kick my a** if you want. Do it. It won't solve anything" he rolled his eyes.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff