Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 pm
Scar caught the scroll, and unraveled it, revealing a map, a very detailed one. Scar said to himself in a quieter tone, "what does this king want exactly?" he rolled it up and stuffed it in his pocket and followed Salis. "taliph..." Scar had just got away from his home behind the mountains, now he has to go back. "great..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Enyon followed, and gestured for Era to come with him. She stood up from her seat in the back of the meeting place, and joined hands with Enyon.
"If we're to protect you, then i'll take to the sky," he said."Era"
She looked at him her eyes glowed brightly, she morphed into a moderate sized dragon, with large wings.
He jumped on her back and the took off.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 am
Sintaya blinks, These are weird being master. Are ye sure ye want me to join with them?
Yes child. Speak up and let them know ye are there
She sighs then looks at them"I am Sintaya, my master wants me to help in anyway...He is the blue dragon of the western caves.His name will go unsaid until he tells me otherwise"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am
Kale snarled, and followed. His scythe pulsating on his back itching to slice the head of the king who was so close but so far away. Kale looked at the scroll in his hands. “Bah, where are the planes of fear?”  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 am
Sintaya looks at Kale with a lifted brow.She didn't say anything.She didn't know what to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 pm
Scar's eyes hid behind his hair, but kept walking. he then thought to himself 'she mentioned a blue dragon.....she could'nt mean...' Scar kept walking, not to bother anyone, hoping something would happen soon.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm
Sintaya follows.She looks at her sword an lifted a brow. She unfolds her wings and floated flying a few feet off the ground.
Child stop it!
She falls and lands on her rear" That wasn't nice master!"She gets up
I told ye no flying.Walk.
She wasn't happy.She started to walk again"Tyrrant"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm
Enyon, and Eradion circled the group of adventurers, whatching for any signs of trouble,
"How are you doing Eradion," asked Enyon.
"I'm holding on, Enyon,"she replied
"Dont push yourself on my account," said Enyon who continued in a whisper "The king isn't worth it,"  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Sintaya sighs as she walks ahead, Why am I helping instead of ye. True I owe ye greatly but ye are the master here not I
Sintaya I can't fight in this only help.Through ye I can do much more.Have faith my dear. soon everything will come clear as much as I don't want to help this king we must do so. We want peace not war
She sighs and folds her wings"I know. I have only know peace old friend but I doudt I will find it here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 am
Karasu and Shadowtooth landed not far from the small group of people were. She slid off his back, wincing at the throbbing pain in her leg. She saw a deep gash running vertically down her leg, blood trickling out of the wound. Is there anything I can do, sis? Shadowtooth asked her. She shook her head and laid against his side.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am
Taking a side glance at Kale, Salis only smiled. "Kale, i suggest you be silent as i can rip the soul from you body. Or, i can make it unpleasant and make you slowly wither from diseases long lost." Turning his attention again to the road ahead, the necromancer kept walking, his staff digging into the group each step. "The only thing you need to know is how to control your hatred for that king as it will not aid you in the long run. Already he is dying, and then someone else will take the throne. But who that is," Quickly, Salis' eyes glew a eletric blue, then the color faded. "Is not you..." Taking another quick glance at the female, he smiled her way. "Sintaya, so glad you could join us." He then snapped his head back to the road ahead and was silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Scar shook his head after the mans threat towards Kale. " whatever you say almighty dreaded lord of the deceased..."
Scar knew that if somebody like Salis threatened him with those remarks, it would do Salis no good at all. Scar just kept walking.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 pm
Enyon heard every word, 'Got to love elvish hearing' he thought.
"Well at least ive got you Era," he said.
"Enyon, im getting tired, i need to rest my wings," said Era.
They landed about a mile in front of the group on the same path they wer traveling,
"Lets get you changed," said Enyon when Era returned to her dragon form, helping her with her clothes. Female battle armor and her long sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 am
(Why you be mean to me Danny? TT^TT)
Kale ignored the man’s words letting them bounce off him. He was used to be treated like this. After all everything he’d ever loved was taken from him without warning. What none of these people knew was that he didn’t just want the king dead. He needed a new family to rule. That’s the only way to break his curse. He wants to be with his family his children and wife so badly, for they had been killed when he was kicked off the throne. Kale kept walking as silent as one could be. Kale started to use smaller and smaller steps until he was at the back of the group. He looked at his feet, thinking of the fish in the pond.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Enyon sat down on a stump waiting for the rest of the group to catch up, he put his head in his lap and punched the ground. He wished he could rampage and just outright kill the king, but no it isnt possible, he couldn't risk his life over a vengeance trip. he could not let Era be alone.
Era sat down next to him putting her arms around him. She was feeling trapped, literally. It was something she couldn't share with him, or he'd go insane, literally.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff