Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure
Village entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am
Himeria was walking towards the Village's Gate to begin his gate guarding duties for the day until he spotted three figures right in front of the gate. He looked closer and noticed that one was none other than Chojuro. He immediatly ran towards Chojuro pumping his chakra into his legs. "Chojuro, what's going on here," Himeria asked as he stopped next to him getting in a lazy fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 am
alex_pure
[Me? You want me to message you my ninjutsu list.]

Chojuro was beginning to fall asleep so he decided to have a little fun.The tip of Chojuros blade turned into an invisible petite kunai, which he threw into torques hair."Are you sure you want to continue i have killed people of your stupidity muscle head."Chojuro then tranformed his blade into a ball and chain. "Besides who said i was using a blade."Chojuro taunted Torque and said "Your move."

[Hey i wont auto hit if you wont auto dodge.]

((lol no not you my partener))

torque felt his hair

"its still there were all good, hahahahha unfortunelty i'm not just a muscle head my friend and it doesnt matter what the weapon is that weapon there will hit the hardest and do more damage unfortunetly its easest to dodge and you better hope that i dont get ahold of that chain considering that the so called muscle head has much more strength the yourself"

torque smiled his gameplan hadn't changed a bit he judged that by the man was acting that his plan would be exicuted perfectly
since the man wanted torque to attack he used Hakke Kuushou he quickly brought his wrist to his waist then and turned his waist a bit then as he strike moving extending his arm he moved his waist for perfect form and a large invisible wave of chakra burst out of his palm this action happend with 2.6 seconds.

[•Hakke Kuushou - a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.]

((and i rp right lol if i cant dodge i dont i'll counter or take a hit and counter etc just dont auto hit))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Chojuro saw Torque do these awkward hand movements and braced for whatever may come his way.Chojuros ball & chain then took form of a shield to reduce impact."This is no ordinary sword."Chojuro said as he got pushed back. " I saw that a mile away Neji Hyuuga and Pein used those moves." Chojuro turned and saw Himeria and explained the situation. " Akatsuki are attacking the leaf." Chojuro said with a calm tone."Now its my turn. Diappota: Great Breakthrough. Chojuro moved the shield down to let show his face and blasted a hurricane of wind toward the ground to stir up the sand. " I'm not done yet Suiton: Water Prison Jutsu." Chojuro extended his hand toward Torque as a ball of water began to take shape around torque.Chojuro then transformed his shield into a sword. "Hmph and i thought you were ready." Chojuro said as he sheathed his blade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm
Himeria nodded at Chojuro and walked towards his post to watch until he was needed. "Don't go dieing Chojuro, I don't feel like scrapping your body off the ground." Himeria said in a bored tone.  

Gawky_Hades

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm
alex_pure

Chojuro saw Torque do these awkward hand movements and braced for whatever may come his way.Chojuros ball & chain then took form of a shield to reduce impact."This is no ordinary sword."Chojuro said as he got pushed back. " I saw that a mile away Neji Hyuuga and Pein used those moves." Chojuro turned and saw Himeria and explained the situation. " Akatsuki are attacking the leaf." Chojuro said with a calm tone."Now its my turn. Diappota: Great Breakthrough. Chojuro moved the shield down to let show his face and blasted a hurricane of wind toward the ground to stir up the sand. " I'm not done yet Suiton: Water Prison Jutsu." Chojuro extended his hand toward Torque as a ball of water began to take shape around torque.Chojuro then transformed his shield into a sword. "Hmph and i thought you were ready." Chojuro said as he sheathed his blade.

torque smiled as he did strang hand signs then used Aggravated Rock Technique- This technique allows the user to petrify whatever or whoever is touching him and causes it to start to crumble. When the Tsuchikage used this on the clone of Zetsu, there was nothing left of it when it hit the ground; an impact crater was visible if it was zetsu himself it would be the same effect. so as the sphere closed around him torque moved his head slightly to touch chojuro hand so that he would crumble into nothing thus winning the battle and getting out of the dam sphere

((and read carefully so you see i didn't auto hit i said TO TOUCH your hand since you said the orb started to form with your hand coming towards me))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm
Himeria immediatly spun around on his heel and unattached his Long Bow from his back strap. He pulled an arrow from his quiver in his left hand and aligned it on the bow string. He pulled back the bow string pumping chakra into the arrow while usuing chakra to pull the arrow back father. He released the arrow embedded with chakra as it soared towards Torque's head.  

Gawky_Hades

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm
ninja_boy24
Himeria immediatly spun around on his heel and unattached his Long Bow from his back strap. He pulled an arrow from his quiver in his left hand and aligned it on the bow string. He pulled back the bow string pumping chakra into the arrow while usuing chakra to pull the arrow back father. He released the arrow embedded with chakra as it soared towards Torque's head.

torque flung his head back as the arrow barlely grazed his forhead leaving a cutt as a papercut as his hand was alread at chojuro's hand

((btw that is a techniqe only know to certain people so i highly doubt your rpc would have know what i was doing considering i didnt say it outload))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm
ninja_boy24
Himeria took another three arrows from his quiver and shot them in rapid-fire after infusing them with chakra. Each one aimed at Torque's jugular, right forearm, and his neck. "Don't make me waste all my arrows, just stand there and die." Himeria said in a bored, emotionless tone.
((I was only acting because my rpc thought that chojuro was in deep s**t lol))

((okay we should stop rp now cause the guy is gone and it only takes literly a second for me to grab his hand hand it takes you half a second to fire each arrow so delete the last post until he comes back then you can do it after he posts even if he is dead or alive))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm
((K done :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Chojuro appeared out of the trees."You see there is one thing i like to call planning before we even met i used shadow clone jutsu to send my clone up there I'm not a sannin for anything you know." Chojuro said as an evil smile played across his face. "Now Die. Raiton: Electric Current the real Chojuro said as he command his clone to electrify himself and the water along with Torque and torques head." You see you are about to be fried I'm not going to kill you because you are not worth it but the next time you cross me i will have no mercy." And the real Chojuro turned his back and snapped his fingers and Was one second from setting cooking torque alive." Himeria don't use your arrows he gone. And when Torque touched his clone his clone did not only fry him with thunder but used the forth hokages infamous jutsu transportation jutsu to transport the frying torque to his partner. " Get him out of here." Suddenly to Chojuro surprise his clone was petrified, and now crumbling to bits." So this is what the new Akatsuki is capable of." Chojuro said as he turned and re-entered the bracken forest.

[That's not auto-hitting if you touched me and the kunai i threw in your hair was a conductor for this technique see so that's not an auto-hit.]

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm
[{ MWAHAHAHA Now you see how powerful Chojuro is MWAHAHAHAHAHA}]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 pm
Himeria nodded as he turned around to start his gate guarding duties.  

Gawky_Hades

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm
alex_pure

Chojuro appeared out of the trees."You see there is one thing i like to call planning before we even met i used shadow clone jutsu to send my clone up there I'm not a sannin for anything you know." Chojuro said as an evil smile played across his face. "Now Die. Raiton: Electric Current the real Chojuro said as he command his clone to electrify himself and the water along with Torque and torques head." You see you are about to be fried I'm not going to kill you because you are not worth it but the next time you cross me i will have no mercy." And the real Chojuro turned his back and snapped his fingers and Was one second from setting cooking torque alive." Himeria don't use your arrows he gone. And when Torque touched his clone his clone did not only fry him with thunder but used the forth hokages infamous jutsu transportation jutsu to transport the frying torque to his partner. " Get him out of here." Suddenly to Chojuro surprise his clone was petrified, and now crumbling to bits." So this is what the new Akatsuki is capable of." Chojuro said as he turned and re-entered the bracken forest.

[That's not auto-hitting if you touched me and the kunai i threw in your hair was a conductor for this technique see so that's not an auto-hit.]

torques body was destroyed then repaired itself and looked at chojuro it was a earth clone torque appeared about 10 feet behind chojuro on top of a building as he just finished the hands signs for Detachment of the Primitive World Technique-
uses his Dust Release to create a cube which expands in size when being dropped onto his target. The target and everything touching the cube are then pulverized at the molecular level, breaking down into dust. he used this techniqe above the hokage's living quarters so unless the building can move it and everybody and thing in it where turned intoo said to chojuro not lookign at him

" your not the only one that plans your attacks friend haha lets hope your hokage wasnt inside there"

torque jumped off the building on the side chojuro couldnt see and his earth clone crumbled then he walked around the building and waved at chojuro  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm
[hahah i'm not stupid!! your not the only one that uses clones dude!!.. and when you rp dont go into the future like that saying you took me to my partener and etc and btw i was never me from the time i had first walked into the village the clone had already been made when you saw me and my partener you saw my earth clone and my partener]  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers