Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Chris screamed in agony again. His mind was flooded with images of Censura destroying things and conquering Earth. All the time his mind cranking away at a way to escape then he had a thought. If he was a machine...then maybe it was time to fight like one. He systematically shut off all the connections to the AI system of his mind.

A scientist looked at his screen. "Sir we're loosing control of his body. He's starting to move."

Chris began to aim his verniers at Lenar. "I won't submit..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm
Duré waved him off.
"Bah! Impossible. Every neuron of his is connected via a one-way channel to our most powerful processing workhorse. He can't do more than twitch there. Continue!" At the command of their High Father and minister, the men cranked up the intensity, bombarding what once was a man with more pain than all Earth and space's denizens combined would ever experience.
((I thought Chris was gonna be a villain again...? lol can't do that if he resists the chains thrust upon him.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm
Chris shook as his mind was bombarded. Then his mind just shut down. His body went limp and his functions shut down.

"His body shut down. Wait...its rebooting."

Chris awoke again. His robotic eyes flashed and he looked at Lenar. Fine. i'll help you. On one condition...I am the one who shall kill Kamon."

An engineer whispered in Lenar's ear. "We believe his mind became slightly damaged and was converted."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am
Duré sat down in his comfortable throne-like chair, that his servants carried around behind him at all times.
"We have no need to kill him, child. We need only to suppress the Gundam pilots until we can convert them. Atonement will come, and the sins of the Earth will be purged soon enough." He folded his hands gracefully, and motioned for the cybernetic being to be led away and tested in combat. To a nearby clergyman, Duré said "He has become unhinged. His mind is now too frail to act on its own, and our cybernetic sub-routines have taken control, drawing out the most convenient of his emotions. Jealousy, anger, and a few other useful items. The result is a new being, with a free will, and a desire to serve the Church. Well...almost free, anyway. His mind requires strong prompting."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm
((Why does this remind me so much of DMC4?))

"I think they went out to train." Adalwulf grunted, leaning back in the chair and stretching. "Marie'll be able to help sober him up, most likely. He's been in a daze for too long."

Demyan set the brush he'd been using aside on paper, leaving his handiwork to air dry. Standing, he admired the plane again before leaving his quarters. A deep bass screech echoed in the wide space of the room/hangar when he stepped out through the doorway. He turned and shook his head, calling out. "Not yet." The massive suit he looked at immediately powered down, returning to it's immobile position as the overhead lights shut off, save for the one over the workbench. He continued on his way, after closing the door with a whoosh, digging in a deep pocket for a lighter and carton.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm
((uhh...I dunno. lol I don't see the parallel.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm
((Silas...Chris doesn't feel anger towards Marie -_- That was Censura who felt angry...Chris actually wanted to be defeated by Marie that day. As for his Jealousy towards Kamon. He's Jealous because Kamon and the others lived and left intact...but he didn't.))

"Ahhh well. He's not going anywhere for the time being. Might as well wait. Feel like a game of chess?" Nick got up and brought a chess board and some game pieces from a different table in the lounge. "Black or White?"

Chris had been transported to a large box like room. near the top was a large viewing platform all around the box. Chris had been told to attack everything that moved but attempt to only disable the mecha's he would encounter. Suddenly a gundam arose from a hole in the floor. Chris took only seconds to figure out how to get his wings to work and when he turned them on he zoomed towards the suit and was on the other side in the blink of an eye. The legs of the gundam buckled and the suit fell to the ground , unable to move.

"Next suit." Came a voice.

Chris waited for a few seconds until a nother suit was coming up. This one however was a manned suit and had the gilded ornamental armor of a gaurdman's suit. It began to fly towards Chris with a large white lance pointed right at him. Chris held his ground and when the tip of the lance was only a second away he side stepped and caught the tip. He began to slide as he attempted to stop the suit. He was almost into the wall when finally they skidded to a halt. Chris then swung the lance and the suit towards his right making the suit let go. He then flew into the air and as the pilot registered his situation Chris thrust the end of the spear throught the gundam directly below the cockpit, pinning the suit to the ground.

An engineer whispered to the lead engineer. "Sir, these readouts are astounding. I've never seen a suit with these capabilities."

The lead engineer replied. "Make sure these get to Father Dure. He'll wanna see this." The man scamppered off as the lead engineer voiced over the intercome for another suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm
((I was trying to make it interesting! Why else would he suddenly decide he wanted to kill Kamon, when no one suggested that he was to die? I wasn't suggesting that these emotions ruled him, I was only saying that they exist on some level. Meh, I'll just edit the post, then.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:24 pm
((There's a lot of similarities, buddy. The pope (His Holiness) is a demon, and he made his main council thing (I dunno, the highest rank he trusts?) into demons as well. His scientist found a way to do that, and to inhabit angelic looking armor with thousands of demons as well, to make it "alive". You'd have to play the game to know it.))

Adalwulf felt a twitch tug at his face as irony crashed down on him. What were the odds of this? He sighed though and dragged a table over, so he could keep an eye on Kamon. "Sure, might as well. Nothing else to do, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm
((I own the game, and have beaten every difficulty (except for Hell and Hell mode.) But I wasn't thinking about the Order of the Sword when I wrote the character Duré. I was actually basing him on two characters from the Hyperion Cantos.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm
((Hm, I don't know what the Hyperion Cantos is/are. D= But Duré does remind me of it. I own the game too.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm
((okay edited my last post...Chris' is up there now))

Nick looked puzzled. "Whats wrong? You look like you don't want to play. Afraid you'll lose?" Nick began setting up the pieces on the board.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 pm
Adalwulf let out a bark of laughter, shaking his head. His humor had returned a little. "I've been losing for the past half hour. Verdammen. But I think I can pull one off this time."

A slight trail of smoke followed after Demyan, the man not really smelling it. Thanks to his cybernetic body, he could smoke without fear of lung cancer or any other ailments. It was both a habit and secret passion. He ignored the greetings from various people, mostly clergymen. Someone, obviously in a rush, darted past him without a glance, clutching papers to their chest. He shrugged to himself, humming a tune under his breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm
((i like how this is going. ima stay unconscious for a bit longer :3))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100