Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kazu Matsumoto - New Arc: What is My Justice? My Peace? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 am
We've not done machine yet i dont think. That could get very interesting biggrin Oh and none of the teams have used the gaurdians yet! So unless they're being saved for the last battle everyone has a trump card to play!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am
Kazu Matsumoto
We've not done machine yet i dont think. That could get very interesting biggrin Oh and none of the teams have used the gaurdians yet! So unless they're being saved for the last battle everyone has a trump card to play!

Hah machine!!!!

I can just take Apalala to bite the Hiandromon and crush he android ness  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:44 pm
Darkfire Karan
Kazu Matsumoto

Hah machine!!!!

you dont wanna summon apalala cause it will scare kune and dokune and then they will agree against you and then zeed comes out and zeed is a scary digimon XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Though we must admit fighting a machinedramon would be awsome ^_^

@Zar: Yeah i dont wanna be on zeeds bad side ^^'  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan
Kazu Matsumoto

Hah machine!!!!

you dont wanna summon apalala cause it will scare kune and dokune and then they will agree against you and then zeed comes out and zeed is a scary digimon XD.

Dude Zeed + Apalala = Destruction to all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 pm
And guess whos right in between them... Everyone else sweatdrop somehow i dont se us surviving this event eek  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
And guess whos right in between them... Everyone else sweatdrop somehow i dont se us surviving this event eek
Zeed alone can trap you between time and space XD plus he has 2 heads so he can shoot at both teams at once XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 pm
Kazu Matsumoto

lol of course my team is one big power house!!! XD but I now how to control their power  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm
My point is iven furthr evidence biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm
There is no telling though if kunemon and dokunemon will like karan I mean if they both agree to hate him zeed comes and fights him so you never know whats gonna happen and since its 2 digimon that control my characters stance on people it can swap at any time if they start argueing again.  

ZarAburame

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:39 pm
Valid point, When Kazu figures that out he'll be sure to be nice to them both ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 pm
Ahh done some spring cleaning (Yes I'm aware it's not spring -_- ) and updated my character Bio, both IRL and RP. Also threw in Bio's for my digimon ^_^  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Ahh done some spring cleaning (Yes I'm aware it's not spring -_- ) and updated my character Bio, both IRL and RP. Also threw in Bio's for my digimon ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Nice one! I've finally aqquired Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!! Looking forward to this!  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Nice one! I've finally aqquired Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!! Looking forward to this!

Mine's still better cool  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces