Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 pm
Updated some things. XD Ivory is no longer available due to being snatched up by Andie's girl, Polie. 83  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 am
Updated again  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am
And again. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 am
Elu Amandil Clearwater sits down in the shade of a tree, carving a piece of metal with one of his sharp claws. He'd just recovered from a battle at a temple in another city, so was looking forward to staying out of crowded areas for awhile and relaxing.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 am
User Image

Emidio was bored. Fun fact, when Emidio was bored, he got rather nasty. The baddie just didn't like being bored. He wandered through the area just in front of the Wazzit, following trails he didn't pay half attention to. He was just following a path of footsteps that seemed random... until he stopped and looked up to find the Wazzit sitting there with a sharp piece of metal in his hands. Awkward!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am
Elu flicks his ears slightly, looking up as he heard someone else coming by. He flinches the slightest bit, recognizing the other male's race almost immediately, and wishing he were somewhere else. "Ah... Sorry, am I on your turf? I'll leave, if you want. I don't want any trouble."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 am
Emidio just stood there for a few moments, and glanced around as if to figure out exactly WHERE he was. The baddie didn't recognize anything that was around him. So instead of moving, Emidio merely plopped down in front of the other male.

"Honesty, I don't know where I am. I was merely following the trail you had left behind out of boredom. I'm Emidio."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 am
Elu's brow furrows at the other's behavior, not quite trusting the baddie, but slowly relaxing around him anyway. "Elu Amandil Clearwater. You can just call me Elu, though. Emidio? That's an interesting sounding name."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am
"Meh. As interesting as my parents decided to make it."

He grinned slightly. He was just glad to have someone to talk to instead of wandering around alone. The other's name was long and slightly interesting as well.

"Elu Amandil Clearwater? That's a rather large mouth full."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am
Elu chuckles slightly at that. "I couldn't tell you what my name stood for, either. I suppose my mother came up with it, knowing her. So, why are you out here, if you don't mind me asking, if you don't know the area that well?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Leon Sagara yawns slowly as he wakes up, rubbing his eyes before looking around from up in the tree he'd slept in the night before. He definitely took more after his grandfather in habits and personality, his grandpa having been a wandering fighter before he'd had Leon's mom. He stretches, then quickly leaps down from the tree, landing easily on his feet, pulling twigs and leaves out of his long pink hair. He stretches once again, then strolls in the direction of the lake, humming to himself with a twig clenched between his jaws.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm
Sitting on a large rock near the edge of the lake was Elysia Speaker. Her long brown hair was hanging around her face, still damp from her swim earlier. It had been quiet and the day had been warm, so a swim had seemed like a good idea at the time. But now she was bored. Her feet hung in the water, kicking at the little fish that swam nearby, not really trying to hurt them, just to scare them. She wasn't really the kind to hurt other unless they deserved it. Behind her dark sunglasses, her blue eyes sparkled as she watched a bigger fish swim daringly towards her foot. With a gentle kick of her foot, the water rippled and the fish went darting away; Elysia let out a laugh. Her body swayed for a minute and her sunglasses slipped off her face and into the shallow water.

"Damn..."

For a moment she just sat there, trying to scoop them up with her foot. But it was obvious she would have to get down to retrieve them. With a sigh, she looked around to see if anyone had seen her drop them before getting down.

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Leon blinks, tilting his head slightly as he noticed the girl sitting on a rock near the lake. He chuckles slightly, watching her antics, then walks closer, curious as to what she had dropped in the water exactly. "Need a hand?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Glancing over her shoulder at the male that was approaching, she shrugged, slipping off her jacket, not wanting to get it wet as she stepped into the shallow water. She'd already been in it once, what was one more dip? Besides, she didn't need some chivalrous male trying to help her. She could do things for herself! "No thank you. I just dropped my sunglasses." Her tone wasn't really harsh or cold, but definitely said she wasn't a damsel in distress by any means.

Wriggling her toes in the water, she bent down, pulling the dark glasses from the water and shaking them off before stepping back out. It wasn't until she was on dry land and slipping her jacket back on that she even really looked at the other Kat. Raising an eyebrow, she extended a dripping paw to him. "Thanks for the offer." Elysia didn't want to be completely rude. Besides, he didn't really look like the kind to be chivalrous. So maybe he wouldn't be awful.

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas