Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
the outcasts' final stand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it good?
  yesh
  its okayz
  nope
  whaaaaaa?!?!?!!?
View Results

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:57 pm
"ill be alright dont worry about me lets worry about the Legion and that they might kill us" at that moment a robot grabbed Hazard "whoa hey put me down!" the robot then flew into the air with Hazard and dangled him from 100 feet in the air threatning to drop him "HELP!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm
Rio flew into the air , stabbing the robot and throwing to the ground he flew toward the ground quickly and grabbed hazard, flying " quickly!!! they found us!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm
knnytte of terror
Rio picked up Hazard and carried him on his shoulder " quickly!!!! we need to run!" Rio flew into the air , stabbing the robot and throwing to the ground he flew toward the ground quickly and grabbed hazard, flying " quickly!!! they found us!"
Angel nodded, pushing her fear behind her. she loooekd at all the Robots and said in a normal creepy voice, "your gonna die now..." then all the robots fell to the ground, dead. the flew up to Rio, sighing, looking back at the labs. "so, whos your friend?" she asked, as if nothing had happend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:14 pm
"my name's Hazard im a test subject and they injected me with something and now my arms can morph into any weapon i want and they want me too join them again........."  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm
outlaw angel15
"my name's Hazard im a test subject and they injected me with something and now my arms can morph into any weapon i want and they want me too join them again........."
Angel looked at Hazard. "i-its nice to meet you, Hazard...im Angel...they put wings on me since i was born, and did stuff to my brain...they took me away from my family when i was born or my family donated me to that wretched place. im a successful experiment, so they want me to stay there for more experimnets...but i dont want to ever go back there." she said, looking down to the ground as she flew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm
angel_eyes200
outlaw angel15
Angel looked at Hazard. "i-its nice to meet you, Hazard...im Angel...they put wings on me since i was born, and did stuff to my brain...they took me away from my family when i was born or my family donated me to that wretched place. im a successful experiment, so they want me to stay there for more experimnets...but i dont want to ever go back there." she said, looking down to the ground as she flew.
((this RP isnt as active, now is it.))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 am
((no, his computer is really lagging,strangely only on gaia takes like 3 minutes to load a page))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am
knnytte of terror
((no, his computer is really lagging,strangely only on gaia takes like 3 minutes to load a page))
((oh...is this...like...RP still...going?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am
((ya... but he won't be posting for some time))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 am
knnytte of terror
((ya... but he won't be posting for some time))
((well, what about Rio and Angel?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 pm
~BuMp~  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash