Reply Hogwarts
Diagon Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horsessw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 am
"Um...Sorry to be a bother, but do you know where I could find..." Kai looked at her letter, "a book called Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling?" She asked sheepishly. Kai usually didn't ask for help, but she just couldn't seem to find that one book. She had most everything else from the list.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:17 am
"It's over there," Alexis said pointing to a nearby bookcase. "So are you going to Hogwarts too?"  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 am
Allie turned and faced the new girl, smiling. A small scar on her neck twinged slightly as a group of people passed the shop, and she rubbed it absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 am
"Um...Yes, I am. I'm Kai by the way." Kai said. She turned to the bookcase and scanned the titles until she found the book she was looking for.  

Horsessw

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 am
"I'm Alexis," she said as she looked for the last of her books.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 am
Lacey VonTrapp walked into Flourish and Blots, surveying the people in the store. She didn't need her list for books... they were the same pretty much every year. Minus Defense Against the Dark Arts... rumor was, that job was cursed. She perused the shelves slowly, checking out a few books with a disinterested look on her breathtaking face.

"...a book called Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling?"

""It's over there... So are you going to Hogwarts too?"
reverberated through the quiet shop. The girl looked up from her Standard Book of spells, Grade 5 to see two smallish girls by a book case. 'First years, she thought to herself, 'How... delightful. I suppose it's a good thing Marshall hasn't shown up yet.' Chuckling to herself, she continued to browse for her books.

Lacey soon came across the book the one girl had been looking for. Deciding first impressions were important, she pulled it off the shelf.

"Looking for this?" Lacey asked the small girl, tossing her blond hair over her shoulder. Maybe if this girl had potential, Lacey would consider her as a possible candidate for her group. "... oh! But I see you've already found it," she said sweetly.

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm
Allie looked at the older girl, "Hi I'm Allie, and you are..." She could tell this girl was tryiing to mess with them, since they were younger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 pm
"... Lacey," Lacey said complacently, "Lacey VonTrapp." Her last name alone was well known within the wizarding community, generations upon generations of VonTrapps had graced the Ministry and various respectable professions. "Pleased to meet you. You'll enjoy Hogwarts... most do," she said with a breathy laugh.

At that moment, the bell over the door rang as someone entered. He was a tall boy, and rather muscular. Good looking too, if a bit dark and brooding. He cast his brown eyes around the store for a moment, and then found Lacey. He walked towards her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. As he pulled away, he was eying the first years. "... hey Lace," he murmured. Lacey beamed. "Allie, please meet Marshall Aiken... a good friend of mine. He's entering his sixth year, aren't you sweetie?" Marshall chuckled. "'Sup Allie? Lacey driving you up a wall yet?"

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 pm
"No, we just met." Allie said showing no recognition of the name VonTrapp, because she had none. "Nice to meet you Marshall, see you guys at school." she said cooly turning back to Alexis and Kai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 pm
So she's a VonTrapp, Alexis thought. Her father worked for the ministry so she had heard the name many times and she knew that you did not want to get on a VonTrapp's bad side.  

bluemoon411
Crew

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 pm
So that was how it was going to be, Lacey thought to herself. The kid had just chosen the more difficult road. However, since Lacey considered herself a benevolent ruler, she would wait and extend an offer of friendship to Allie later, after she got into the school and saw how things were done.

Even though she was displeased by this girl's insolence, Lacey kept a pleasant smile on her beautiful face. "Oh, I'm sure you will!" Lacey laughed, and then snapped her fingers. "Let's go, Marshall," she commanded, and he obeyed. After paying for her books, she and Marshall left the store.

"The kid's got some nerve," he grunted, taking Lacey's packages from her arms and carrying them himself. Lacey smiled calmly. "She's new, and obviously muggle born... or an orphan. She doesn't know what she's dealing with just yet. We must be understanding of the poor muggle borns, Marshall," she said diplomatically, as if she truly were a Queen of her own nation. Marshall grunted.

"I'll extend my offer again, once she sees how things are run... but that will be the last time. We can't waste our precious time on lost causes now, can we?" Marshall only chuckled darkly, and linked his arm with Lacey's as the two continued their shopping trip.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 pm
"I guess in every school the older kids feel like they have to bully the younger kids. That girl acted like she was the queen of England or something..." Allie commented to Alexis still having no clue about Lacey's family.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 pm
"She's a VonTrapp. They're one of the most powerful families in wizarding world. Most of them have had very high positions in the Ministry. You do not want to get on their bad side." Alexis said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:45 pm
"The Ministry? What is that?" Allie said pretty much making it clear that she knew nothing about the wizarding world.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm
"They're the government for the magical community in Britain. The VonTrapps have had very high positions in it for generations," Alexis answered.  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff