the Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 pm
As Alexis began to eat, she wondered about the fifth floor corridor being off limits. Her dad had told her many times that no one was allowed to go into the Forbidden Forest. Especially since he knew of her tendency to explore. He had never said anything about a corridor though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am
Allie tried a little bit of everything as she listened to her friends' conversations, and soon she was stuffed. She looked at Alexis, "So tell me more about Quidditch, do you really ride broomsticks to play?"  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:38 am
"Yeah. See the broomsticks are enchanted to fly. The players fly around on them. The entire game is played up in the air, " Alexis answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 pm
((I'm back!!! and while I was gone I went to the new Harry Potter Theme Park. It's amazing!!))

Conversations dragged on and soon Allie felt her eyelids becoming heavy. Finally the headmaster stood up again and smiled at them all. "Well now that we are all properly nurished I have a few words to say before I send you off to bed; and they are nitwit. Oddment. Blubber and Tweak. Now off to bed with you all." Allie smiled at his joke and sleepily stood up and soon she heard the prefects call of "First years this way, please." and she headed in the appropriate direction.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 pm
((Lucky! biggrin ))

Alexis smiled and got up. She followed the perfects and other first years. A smile was still on her face as she walked towards the Gryffindor common room. She couldn't wait to see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:51 pm
Allie stood next to Alexis when the prefect stopped in front of a large painting of a rather portly lady. She waited expectantly for them to continue the walk to the common room. But then suddenly to her surprise the picture started to move and the lady looked at the prefect boy in front of her frame. She was even more surprised to hear the lady speak, "Password." The boy didn't blink and said, "Quid Agis" The Lady nodded and suddenly the frame swung open as if it were a door, and the first years were led in. Allie was stunned at the talking picture and moved slowly through the doorway into the common room.

Jack skirted around the first years and went up to the common room not even stopping as he said the password. He felt a great joy to be back in the Gryffindor tower and his friends seemed to feel the same.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Horsessw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 am
Cat trailed behind the first years. She was busy reading The Daily Prophet.

Kai pushed past most of the other first yearsuntil she caught up with Allie and Alexis. "Food was delicious! Allie! Earth to Allie!" Kai said shaking a hand in front of her face. "C'mon let's go see our rooms!"

((Your lucky I wanted to go to the Harry Potter Park!! Sorry I was gone for a week! I was on a family vacation to DC! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 am
((Ooo DC is fun I have a class trip there this year in october, and my cousins that went to Harry Potter with me live there))

Allie was shaken out of her daze by Kai and trned to face her, "Ok yeah..." She glanced back at the portal and then followed Kai to the girl's dormitory which the prefect had just pointed out.

Jack saw Cat and waved, "Goodnight Cat!" before rushing up the stairs to his dorm.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am
Alexis smiled as she looked at the common room. It felt so warm and cozy. She followed Allie and Kai up to the girl's dormitory.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am
Time Lapse: 9 hours it is now morning time for classes Gryffindor first years have Transfiguration first
Second years: History of Magic
Third years: Potions
Fourth: Herbology
Fifth: Charms
Sixth: Defense against the Dark Arts
Seventh: Check your schedules

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Horsessw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 pm
"FOOD!" Kai nearly screamed as she entered the Great Hall. She quickly found a seat and started piling her plate with one of everything. With her mouth full she said, "This stuff is good!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 am
Allie sat beside her and put a few pancakes on her plate. "It is definately better than the food back home." She put a little syrup on her pancakes and then took a bite looking around.

((yeah my school starts on Monday too, so I'll probably have the same issue, but whatever wink ))  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 am
Alexis smiled and sat down across from Allie and Kai. She began to put food onto her plate as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 am
Allie saw Proffesor McGonagall walking down the table handing things to each student. When she reached them Allie saw that they were papers Proffesor McGonagall greeted them, "Good morning Miss Moretti, Miss James...here are your schedules for today." she handed the peices of paper to them and words suddenly appeared on them. "Miss Lightstone." she handed Allie hers as if she hadn't realized Allie was there until just now. Allie took the list and started to read as the words appeared.

Transfiguration with Hufflepuff
Charms with Ravenclaw
Potions with Slytherin
Defense against the Dark Arts-Slytherin
History of Magic-Hufflepuff
Astronomy with Ravenclaw

Allie didn't understand most of the list and she wasn't sure how to find these classrooms, until on the back a map appeared.

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 am
Alexis looked at the list. "Looks like we have Transfiguration first," she said.  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff