Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Alice laughed at his question as she brush the dirt off her. "How many times are you gonna ask me if I'm okay before you realize I'm never NOT okay?" She may have sounded like she was trying to sound badass, but that's just the way she was raised by her father. Killing raiders was a chore when she was younger, they always tried to charge her home. Just a few pulls of the trigger and they were gone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm
Arthur chuckeled at her comment. "Well its a reflex, most brotherhood probably would scream as soon as they get hit. But come lets get going, I don't want those shot attracting any attention." Arthur tossed a water bottle to Alice. "Somethin I found in there other then some broken weapons."

A few hours later somwhere near Dusk Arthur and Alice Arrive near the entrance of vault 106. Arthur went and placed a few land minds near the entrance. Before Arthur knew it three talon company mercs blew up as they tried to get through the door. "Ok well well that took care of them. Take what you need." Arthur Went near a small cliff and clicked on a button near under a small rock. A huge boulder opened up. "Ok well we'll stay here for the night." "  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
"Gotta learn I'm not a Brotherhood member. I'm more badass than that," she said with a wink.

Alice caught the water bottle in the air as a reflex. "Thanks."

-

She chuckled slightly when the Talon members blew up. Explosions always amused her. That's how she amused herself when she was a child. She'd lay out a few bottlecap mines and wait for raiders or some animal to come along.

She nodded to him, adjusting her bag on her shoulder and following him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 pm
Arthur check the room making sure there wasn't anything missing in the hideout arthur found long ago. To his though it might've been a failed secret vault entranc or something for the fact only a small area was sawn. Inside the room was one table, a small lantern and two roughed matresses. Arthur dropped his back nticing it was getting dar. While both Arthur and Alice was in the hideout Arthur pressed the swith on the other side closing the boulder door. "Ok well we'll stay here for a night and head out. By now something should be lurking through here." Arthur lied down on his matress.Arthur took out his helmet. "Curios to ask, where did you get that pipboy."  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

She looked down at her pip boy. Most of the time she forgot it was there since she wore it so much. "Oh, my father grew up in Vault 101. He escaped and took this with him. He gave it to me," she answered, lowering her arm. She looked up at him. "Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Arthur was surprised why she asked the qeustion."Well no regular person around the waste, not that your not different from them, but most people don't have an pipboy. And your dad came out from a vault, better then my dad." Arthur didnt want to go into details with his dad, mostly because he went insane years ago. "Hm well I got another question, what eacatly do you do here. I mean like I work for the brotherhood, what do you do."  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm
She shrugged. "I don't really do much. I help people out when they need it. If someone wants something, but can't get it themselves, I go and get it for them. I don't really have a job. You ever listen to GNR? Three Dog talks about me a lot. The vaultie's daughter he calls me. Hah." She shook her head and sat down. She took a teddy bear out of her pip boy and tossed it at him. "Here, take a bear. I collect them. I have about thirty in my "home" at megaton..." She laughed. She knew collecting teddy bears was childish, but it was something that kept her mind off of the wastes.

((I really do collect bears on the game.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:31 pm
((Me too, im still trying to get the giaint one though))
Arthur took the teddy and put it beside his matress."To Be honest I never really listen to the radio, i'm always busy. Once the brotherhood wanted to me to scout out a location called "Point lookout," it was full of tribals and idiots, though had decent people, not to mention some weird things going on there. Still though I curious to see how Area forty two ooks like. If it has hand gernade nukes, then I wonder what kind of tech they have. Of course when the outcasts find out about this they're gonna be a war." Arthur shuttered at the thought.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm
She nodded listening to him. She had heard of point lookout, her father had probably been there before and told her stories about it..

"I think it's time to sleep.." she commented as her body told her this.

(O.o GIANT BEAR?)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm
Arthur nodded and layed his head on the matress. He was eager to see what area forty two was so he needed to be canidated to check it out. Arthur tried to stay awake but soon fell asleep.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Alice woke the next morning, feeling pretty rested. She stretched a little as she woke up, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. She adjusted herself slightly, then looked over to see if Arthur was awake yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm
After having a horiffic dream Arthur bolted up. "Gah the wastes gives you pretty crappy dreams." Arthur shoke his head nad looked at Alice who was already awake. "Ok...er umm we got to get to the pentagon now," trying to remeber what happend.
(Sry short post I gtg to My bro B-ball game.))  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 pm
Alice looked at him in confusion for a moment. Then she recognized that face, bad dream. She had them very often. Especially here lately. "Bad dream?"

She readied her small pack and equipment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Arthur put on his worn out back pack and grabbed his assult rifle. He holstered his pistol which he always leaves newt to him just incase some one attacks him in his sleep. "Something about a merc group I was in, nothing that you should know," arthur said as he pressed the switch that opened the boulder door. When it did three dead raider along with the talon merc corpse were there. Arthur scavanged ammo from the bodies. "We're gonna need to pass a libary, which is Brotherhood owned, so I can meet up safetly with a friend of myn. She owns a ferry boat which could help us reach the petagon saving us the need to swim through the potamic river." With that Arthur and Alice headed to the libary.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:19 pm
She nodded, knowing when to let things drop. She followed him, looking around, drawing her weapon just in case.
"So what is it we are looking for here?"
((sorry, I'm super bust. Band camp all day... And Icome home and pass out on the bed))

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff