A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Shoujo
Vampire Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This Manga (1 being the worst to 5 being the best)
View Results

Bloom Mousy

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Oh boy, instead of repeating from other VK threads, I'm gonna quote my previous posts from them.

Quote:
The story is flat, predictable, and all around boring. The idea was good and interesting...the execution just blew. The characters are not memorable and the only two that get development is Zero (Emo B*tch) and Kaname (Jerk a*s/*****). Yuuki got...and I'm gonna be blunt on this: F*CKED. Yuuki actually had potential as a good heroine; she was a protector of the school and did NOTHING. The fanbook states that she's a jock but where is it seen in the series, huh? The girl got screwed in the character development area bad and my god, it got worse when she turned vamp. She's suddenly powerful AND a pureblood?

Can anyone say...'Mary Sue'?

Even her reaction to her past was flat! No asking why, no yelling or hurting...just what the hell?! BTW, here's a suggestion for the series: GET BETTER VILLIANS. Or make Kaname one because that guy has more potential for it than anyone I've seen so far.

And to add on...well...

I think VK Jumped the Shark when Yuuki went all vamp. The only things I enjoy about this series is the slash. Yeah, I said it. I proudly ship Zero/Kaname/Zero (only when Zero's of age because of Kaname's age). The official art does not help matters either...but maybe I ship it because Kaname's not so much a b*stard, more so in Blackened Wing's stories because I can actually FEEL the emotions of the characters; I consider her stuff more for my canon than the actual story. She even created a villian that made me hate him more than Umbridge in Harry Potter and I wanted that woman dead!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:24 pm
i am currently reading chapter 74.....
it's actually the first Vampire-related thing that i ever bothered to read.....
over-all, i think it has a good, fast-paced story and beautiful art....but there's something about it that makes me not love it.....the story becomes a bit boring when Yuuki became a vamp too.....
the only three characters i love are (in order...)...Zero Kiryu, Shiki Senri and Touya Rima.....

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

OwnedByChad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm
I read it online when i heard it was being continued so i can't remember what volume i was on. I believe i finish volume 12 and today i saw a volume 13 but i didn't buy it but sometime i will.

Kaname for life!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:49 pm
I love Zero.
But i ship KanamexYuki.

Anxious Axolotl

Tiny Astronaut

Shoujo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers