Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Jinyx's hair turned white as she grinned darkly. She slashed her scythe at Alice dodging all of her attacks. "Wow you suck." She said. Flipping around and slashing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm
Alice blocked most of Skye's attacks then slashed at her shooting chains at her as well."Stupid bug!!DIE!!"She screamed slashing her scythe.

"Jinyx...?"Oz was in shock as Jinyx's white hair covered her blood red eyes.What's happening?

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm
"Stupid bug!?" Skye gritted her teath. "You stupid ******** rabbit I'll ******** kill you!" She slashed continuosly trying to dodge the chains. "You. Damn. Idiot!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Alice started to counter her attacks quickly and shot more chains at her.

"Hi~!!"Oz and Gil turned and saw Break sitting on the crates nearby,"Oh,so what do we have here?"He tilted his head.Oz and Gil faced palmed.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm
((lol break X3))

Enraged and full on angered Skye slashed and slashed and slashed, blinded with rage. "I'll end youuuuuu!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm
"Excuse me~"Break smacked Skye with his cain and a seal appeared from underneath Jinyx which she was frozen in place,"What's this?The stupid cat came out from the Abyss?"  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm
Skye stood frozen her mouth wide open.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm
"Oh,well you're a new chain,just who exactly are you?"He smashed his cain on Jinyx's right side of her shoulder,pushing Skye out.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm
User ImageSkye landed straight on the ground. "Gah!" She exclaimed coming out. She stood up determination lit up her eyes. She was wearing strange clothes, almost kind of like a punkish school girl. She wasn't in full power right then. "My name is none of your business!" She snapped. "What'd you want from me!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:56 pm
Jinyx fell over,barely consious.She turned to Skye holding on to her side."Wha....?"she looked at her surroundings,"What happened?"She tried to stand up only to be pushed back down by the seal,"...what the...?"

"Oh,playing hard to get,huh?"Break smacked Skye with his cain.

"What?"Jinyx turned to Skye wincing,"What are doing,Break!?"she tried to move but couldn't.

"Jinyx!"Oz shouted running up to Break.Break smacked Skye again.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm
Skye rubbed her head. "Ouchies." she said in tears. "Why u hitting me with a cane!?" She asked violently. "You better stop or else!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 pm
"Who are you?"Break asked again getting real close to Skye's face.The seal on Jinyx kept both her and Skye in place.

"Break,can take the seal off yet?"Oz asked just outside of the seal.Break looked up.

"Oh,sorry~"he smacked his cane down,breaking the seal.Oz quickly ran to his little sister.

"Oz.....?"Jinyx turned to Oz wincing and slowly getting up.Oz smiled and hugged her.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm
"None of your bee's waz you creep." Skye replied, stretching and yawning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm
"Fine."Break smacked Skye again with his cane.

"Thought we really lost you back there...."Oz mummbled.Jinyx made a pout face.

"Oz....you're hurting me...."Oz quickly released Jinyx.Though Jinyx didn't look at Oz.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm
Skye yelped. "Ow~" She looked back at break. "fine i'll tell you if you stop it!"  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff