Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Back to Guilds

A Gurren Lagann RP guild taking place in an alternate universe where the events of the anime never happened in need of active members 

Tags: Gurren, Lagann, Role, Playing, Guild 

Reply Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rom3ro IV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm
"Pulse," said Amemit as a large pulse emanated from him forcing the cannon back into Zerran's face as Amemit smoothly glided to the side and behind him using the smoke from the point blank explosion as a cover as he sent a sonic vibrating blade into Zerran's back as it created sonic wave lengths inside of Zerran's Gunmen making super sonic screeching noises that would drive anyone without Queen Technology Insane with the incredibly high pitched screeching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 am
"Gah!" Zerran said as the noise drove him crazy causing something inside him to snap. "Ha ha ha ha!" Zerran laughed evily as Ko-mugen's eye shifted to red. "Boss!" Rebel Gunmen rammed into Amemit throwing him in the other direction "Boss are you okay!?" One pilot yelled causing Zerran to snap out of it "Yes im fine except for the broken arm" Zerran sighed as a green energy leaked out of his broken arm and latched onto the rebel Gunmen "Whats happening!?" The pilot yelled as his Gunmen attached itself onto Ko-mugen. The Gunmen then changed forming into a cannon arm on Ko-mugen  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rom3ro IV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am
Amemit quickly regained balance not fazed by the absorption of the rebel Gunmen as he had heard of a Gunmen who had the ability to absorb others into itself "Hm..." he said as he grabbed another pair of swords from his back as he once again took fighting stance as his blades then began to rattle with sonic pulses much like his knife as the blades created an even more intense screeching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 am
Ko-mugen fired explosive rounds at Amemit's swords knocking the out of his hand then Ko-mugen loaded his sword into his cannon and fired. The sword flew through the air and pierced Amemit's Gunmen's head  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:16 pm
Merith leapt into silent heaves, her machine let out a roar of furry as her eyes blazed with anger, as she lepted at one of the small enemy gunmen catching it in her jaw crushing it with her fangs in too, she kicked out with her back foot her tail lashing out as it slammed into the army of gunmen.

Oils spluttered this way and that way as some of the machines exsploded in the background, she lept into the air, pulling back on the lever, as she shot at one of the bigger gunmen...

"Any plan of attack?" She questioned through their channel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm
"Blow stuff up and try to take some we can use!" Zerran said as he fired rounds into enemy Gunmen  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm
Alistar was watching the battle go on down below from on top of a cliff inside his own gunman, which was cleverly hidden by a large rock. He was trying to figure out who his enemy was, until he noticed the custom gunman, Westley Barracuda. "ah...so it is Amemit after all.....then I suppose those fighting him are the human resistance forces..." he muttered after much observation.

When Alistar finally came up with a plan, he had his own custom gunman, Zangetsu, draw out it's large blade and sliced the giant rock he was hiding behind at it's base. The next thing he did was have the gunman kick the giant stone down the cliff to crush some of Amemit's underling gunmen.

"how pleasant it is to see you again Amemit!" he called out to one of his former comrads.

Alistar used to work for the empire as one of the top Gunmen designers and builders, practically every model was based off of one of his designs. That is, until he quit and ran away from the empire.

"are these naked apes giving you a problem, oh great general?" Alistar exclaimed in a very sarcastic and mocking way. The former empiric gunmen engineer had already devised a plan for if Amemit tried to attack him. He would run. Zangetsu, Alistar's gunman was built mostly for speed and defense. The only offensive abilities it had were in hand to hand combat techniques along with the custom made blades.

((hope you don't mind me entering like this, I didn't know any other way))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm
((It's okay))
"Who are you calling naked ape!" Zerran yelled aiming and arming Ko-mugen's cannon arm at Zangetsu  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rom3ro IV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm
"Reverse pulse," he said as the sword neared his head but it was as if time slowed but Amemit did not as ducked under and around the swords as he then shot his hand up grabbing the hilt of the blade and in a flash appeared as time once again caught up with him as he had already pierced Ko-Mugens arms and legs immobilizing it as its arms then burst severing the joints of the arm itself leaving no trace of his arm and legs as Amemit's Gunman stood still over the other gunmen as his c**k pit opened as he stood holding a detonator "It's good to see you again!" he said as he began to move his gunman "Fall back!" he yelled as he clicked up a large black button in the device as he soon punched in a code as several beeping noises were heard from inside the Rebel Base and his c**k pit closed and he smoothly took the remaining Gunmen on his side and even the injured ones "Your going to make it home alright," he said as he picked up several of his units gunmen that were badly damaged and to prevent anyone from attacking him he then clicked the purple button on his detonator as the beeping stopped and then with a flash of light the enemy base was over drawn with rubble and fire as his explosives went off "You coming or what!?" he yelled through the com-link as as rebel gunmen joined their party as they disappeared into the mountains.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am
Zerran gasped as he heard the explosions. He looked to see the base in ruins. Zerran exited Ko-mugen and dashed to the destroyed base and saw the dead bodies of his fellow humans. He fell to his knees as tears flowed down his cheeks "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Zerran screamed as he looked over the mass devastation.  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rom3ro IV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 am
"There strongest fighter is, mediocre at best," he said through his com-link as they continued through the mountains as a female voice replied "I see, so there forces are weakened now?" she questioned as they neared the Imperial Base and set the wounded down out front as they got them out of their Gunmen(s) and got them to the infirmary as Amemit exited the Wesley and looked at a cloud of smoke to be seen in the distance as he then turned "You could say that," he said as he piloted the Wesley into hangar as they engaged their cloaking device making their base invisible to hide it from the human eye to make sure the injured were safe as the rebel Gunman rode up behind him "We did good," he said as Amemit exited his Gunmen holding his sniper rifle as he then scoped in as he shot piercing the rebels armor and shooting through and into the other side as the Gunmen fell and silence was heard as a crew removed the destroyed rebel Gunman from the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 am
"Even if god himself forgive him i won't..." Zerran said as he continued to greave for the lost "Zerran?" A faint voice said as Zerran looked up to see the surviving rebels "Im sorry I wasn't able to do anything..." Zerran replied as he punched the dirt "Zerran you were not responsible for this" A woman told him "Yes I was if I had been able to stop him I-I-" Zerran as tears appeared in his eyes again "It's not your fault" Another rebel said but Zerran refused to listen "We must rebuild and bury the lost..." Zerran said as he got up and left to return to Ko-mugen  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm
Alistar in his gunamn Zangetsu jumped down from the cliff and landed near Ko-Mugen. He stepped out of the cockpit and walked toward Zerran before he got into the ko-mugen gunman. Many rebels had instantly raised their guns toward Alistar since he was a beastman. "....lower you weapons humans, I only wish to speak with your leader" he said in a demanding voice. Yet, the rebels did not yield and lower their guns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm
"Just lower your guns..." Zerran said as he put his arm on Ko-mugen to support his weight "What do you want you pathetic exuse for life" Zerran said with a hint of anger in his voice  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Alistar bowed slightly to the rebels and then to Zerran, although he wasn't pleased with what the man called him. "now now...no need for such unpleasant and hurtful words" he said and then crossed his arms. Alistar's beastman genetics were that of a fox and a wolf, which lead to him having a higher intelligence, which was why he was better with negotiations. "you can be easy now human, I am not with those beastmen who had killed your people.....you could say I'm a traitor to the empire" he explained. He then looked at Ko-Mugen and smirked. "it's no surprise that you lost to Amemit.....that gunman which you seemed to have named, ko-mugen....was not completed in it's construction when you took it...you really ticked me off when you flat out stole it from one of my labs" he exclaimed and crossed his arms. His feral like ears folded back a little to show his irritation. "it is even more irritating since you went and got it all busted up now..." he said.  
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff