Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:04 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan
Of course there are jinns in the home.

Non-muslim jinns at non-muslims, muslim jinns at muslim houses.

Ur serious, ok. Tell me how exactly a jinn look. No one knows how they look but say that they have seen them. stare When u ask, there is no answer.

Ohhh..i miss understood that question!!", *sleepy*
Umm...Jinns are not pretty as humans but jinn have magic powers and humans are pretty and thats must be pretty because its god Make it and we humans have no magic power so theres something the other way around
And jinns , their feet are not as human feet their feets are the other way..around...Hope u understand.....Jinns mostly live in trees and thats true!..And u ppl cant say : thats impossible cause it does and some can be invisible as i said, they have magic powers!,
And jinn can change into whatever they want....but their feet are the other way around

What do their feet look like then? Like a bird's feet? Hooves like on a horse? Do they look like they have claws and're a little bit bonier than ours? *tilts head, confused at the description* But, yeah, not to be a pain in the a**, I'd still like to know what a Djinn controller does. I'm trying to wrap my head around it, and the idea of someone trying to control a Djinn is ending up on the same level as someone sticking a fork into a toaster that's plugged into the wall. Doing it doesn't sound beneficial to your health and the end result seems very painful.

Hmmm...amm...Actually their feets are like ours but differnt...their feet are the back is front and front is back and its kinda scary=_______=
Ummm....i dont know what they doo but they doo choose words from Quran..i know but i am kinda lazy to describe cause ...i am not sure;

*looks at own feet, imagines that, covers mouth* I shouldn't've eaten and read that...*shudders* Just...why? That...agh... Why...*shakes off the feeling that their bones would have to be broken in so many joints for that to work*
So, they bind them with words from the Qur'an, and then...what, make 'em do their bidding? Seems like you could just talk to 'em without all the binding spells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 am
Ehh, so they speak arabic?

The language of heaven, probably what Adam and Eve spoke too. (my theory)

So umm. The jinns they look very good? or very ugly?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 am
The_Pathan

Seriously!,They look not pretty as humans do..
They live like uss..They can see uss but we cant see them...
Jinns live on mountains,wood,jungle , Houses!, Everywhere..
But we dont know...
I dont know..they can speak whatever i think...ive heard a story in USA about a jinn that spoke English, it was a girl than she dissapeared,,something like that...IDK!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 am
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan
Of course there are jinns in the home.

Non-muslim jinns at non-muslims, muslim jinns at muslim houses.

Ur serious, ok. Tell me how exactly a jinn look. No one knows how they look but say that they have seen them. stare When u ask, there is no answer.

Ohhh..i miss understood that question!!", *sleepy*
Umm...Jinns are not pretty as humans but jinn have magic powers and humans are pretty and thats must be pretty because its god Make it and we humans have no magic power so theres something the other way around
And jinns , their feet are not as human feet their feets are the other way..around...Hope u understand.....Jinns mostly live in trees and thats true!..And u ppl cant say : thats impossible cause it does and some can be invisible as i said, they have magic powers!,
And jinn can change into whatever they want....but their feet are the other way around

What do their feet look like then? Like a bird's feet? Hooves like on a horse? Do they look like they have claws and're a little bit bonier than ours? *tilts head, confused at the description* But, yeah, not to be a pain in the a**, I'd still like to know what a Djinn controller does. I'm trying to wrap my head around it, and the idea of someone trying to control a Djinn is ending up on the same level as someone sticking a fork into a toaster that's plugged into the wall. Doing it doesn't sound beneficial to your health and the end result seems very painful.

Hmmm...amm...Actually their feets are like ours but differnt...their feet are the back is front and front is back and its kinda scary=_______=
Ummm....i dont know what they doo but they doo choose words from Quran..i know but i am kinda lazy to describe cause ...i am not sure;

*looks at own feet, imagines that, covers mouth* I shouldn't've eaten and read that...*shudders* Just...why? That...agh... Why...*shakes off the feeling that their bones would have to be broken in so many joints for that to work*
So, they bind them with words from the Qur'an, and then...what, make 'em do their bidding? Seems like you could just talk to 'em without all the binding spells.

It comes pain in jinn when they think about the Quran or hear words of Quran,They kinda dissapear!  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 am
Muslim jinns disappear? lol, they read qur'an themselves?

ur talking about satan.

so are they intelligent? I mean they live thousand years, they must be smart wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 am
The_Pathan

ur talking about satan.

so are they intelligent? I mean they live thousand years, they must be smart wink

Ugh Zaki!, When i say something example dissapear i dont mean dissapear!!
stare
But there are nice jinna nd good So Jinns doo Go away of Duah example Bismillah bismillah or something and theres Hundreds of more ways... stressed  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 am
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

But we dont know...
I dont know..they can speak whatever i think...ive heard a story in USA about a jinn that spoke English, it was a girl than she dissapeared,,something like that...IDK!

Seems like they pick up languages easily. *shrugs* Wouldn't they have to? I mean, hell, there are a lot of Muslims living in Europe and Africa and America. Wouldn't Djinns, if they went to those places for whatever reason, have to speak English or Spanish or German or Czech, the African languages, or whatever language was used in the place they decided to settle in, like anybody else?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 am
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

But we dont know...

Seems like they pick up languages easily. *shrugs* Wouldn't they have to? I mean, hell, there are a lot of Muslims living in Europe and Africa and America. Wouldn't Djinns, if they went to those places for whatever reason, have to speak English or Spanish or German or Czech, the African languages, or whatever language was used in the place they decided to settle in, like anybody else?

"Jinn" Not Djinn......Heres some info,,Dont ask me much!!,Lol!
I am just 13 years old!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jinn
Jinns are made of Fire and Humans made by God and earthh...
Angels are not Jinn and Jinn are not similar to angels or Angels similar to Jinn cause its not truth!....  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 pm
We don't know. But they live many thousands of years, so they must be very intelligent. AND they got religions such as christianity, islam, ect.

Maybe they copy the humans? :O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 pm
The_Pathan
We don't know. But they live many thousands of years, so they must be very intelligent. AND they got religions such as christianity, islam, ect.

Maybe they copy the humans? :O

Or we copied them. Or we shared with them and them with us.  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

But we dont know...

Angels are not Jinn and Jinn are not similar to angels or Angels similar to Jinn cause its not truth!....

*shrugs* Jinn. Djinn. Dschinn. Same word, different spellings.
So, as to the whole Angels and humans and Djinns thing, the order would probably go something like this? :
Angels
Faeries (some say they're a mix of Angel and Demon, some their own type of being)
Djinns
Nephilim (the mix of a human and an angel)
Humans
Lilim (the mix of a demon and a human)
Demons  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 am
How can u mix something with an Angel? :O  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 am
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

But we dont know...

*shrugs* Jinn. Djinn. Dschinn. Same word, different spellings.
So, as to the whole Angels and humans and Djinns thing, the order would probably go something like this? :
Angels
Faeries (some say they're a mix of Angel and Demon, some their own type of being)
Djinns
Nephilim (the mix of a human and an angel)
Humans
Lilim (the mix of a demon and a human)
Demons

Omg!, Huh..stop asking me questions that i dont even know what it means..this point i Dont know what you are saying...Anyways this topic is just fulll WITH YOUR QUESTIONS!
i am not here to answer questions!!
I am here to listen at stories sooo Please stop asking
Same to you Zaki!,,,,I know i am kinda rude but this topic isnt about what you ppl are talking about, this is about jinn stories!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 am
The_Pathan
How can u mix something with an Angel? :O

Me?,, IF ITS ME THAN ITS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE SAYS JINN´S ARE MADE AND ARE FROM OR MAYBE IS ANGELS..
that it was written in wikipedia, they are similar to angels..
They are not similar but they are kinda, their magic power...UGH!

I AM GETTING ANNOYED BY THIS! , seriously i am meaning it, and now i am actually kinda "Too much" Angry!..
I dont know much about Jinns..i just started this topic because i wanted too share and listen att jinn stories..
And here u ppl came with many thousands of questions  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am
The_Pathan

ur talking about satan.

mad nUMMM , You ask alot......I cant answer about the question you said cause i dont know...
Wth..i am not talking about Satan!
I know these things because my some of my cousins and my bhabi´s dad are Jinn controller...They know Alot !
Because maybe their grandparents knew these thing
What do i know!....-sigh-  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas