Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Mecha Discussion
Deadliest Mobile Suit (scoring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross
What about pitting the Turn-X against the Phoenix Gundam?

Can do =D

Thanks, sir.
Although, the only real disadvantage is that the Phoenix Gundam's advantages are not very well-known outside video games, so its hard to say for sure what are all the advantages such an epic mobile suit would have, actually.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Javier Cross
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross

Can do =D

Thanks, sir.
Although, the only real disadvantage is that the Phoenix Gundam's advantages are not very well-known outside video games, so its hard to say for sure what are all the advantages such an epic mobile suit would have, actually.

You're talking to the guy that knows the RX-105s capabilities. That thing was obscure, even to me.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross

Can do =D

Thanks, sir.

You're talking to the guy that knows the RX-105s capabilities. That thing was obscure, even to me.

Would Ryoga know more about such a mobile suit?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:28 am
Javier Cross
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross

Can do =D

Thanks, sir.

Would Ryoga know more about such a mobile suit?
i do not know. but i been doing research stuffs for the DMS  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am
Gundam Arashi
Week after Zero vs Dark

Gundam Exia vs GP-02

Due to the Exia being able to use a special system called Trans-am, that will be taken into consideration. However, this means that the GP-02's special nuclear warhead will be available to be used in fairness.

Scoring

Exia Trans-Am Scores in RED After Trans-Am score in GREEN

Mobility: 10 10 7
Armor: 7 8 6
Firepower: 6 10 3
Durability: 10 10 8
Accuracy: 6 8 4
Ammunition: 10 10 9
Melee: 10 10 7
Power Output: GN Drive, no rating

GP-02

Mobility: 4
Armor: 10
Firepower: 10
Durability: 10
Accuracy: 7
Ammunition: 3
Melee: 3
Power Output: 9

exia will win this one razz because exia's strengh comes from speed and melee, even after trans arms exia still has advantage in speed and melee, however once exia goes into trans arms GP-02 is pretty much screwed. plus can't exia quantilize(not sure if i spelled that right) too?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 am
Gundam Arashi
Javier Cross
Anyone want to pit a mobile suit against the Freedom Gundam like the Guncannon?

Frredom would take that one easily, not close enough to really call it a fight neutral Freedom (as much as i dislike it being from SEED) has the edge in both long range and definitely close range

Freedom Gundam vs Gundam 00 double O raiser? or the new one that is coming out in October?
Freedom: has the armor color+ strengh changing thingy, has those auto targeting thingys(never knew what they are called those spikes?), the spammy cannons(the one Kira use to aim at multiple enemy's), Nuclear jammer(also means plenty of energy)
Gundam 00 double O raiser: has trans arms(of course), can quantilize(like when it fought ribbons), many melee weapons(Setsuna specilizes in melee even though 00 is ment for all rounder) the raiser cannon thingy(when the raiser's wing shoot high density of GN particles), Trans arms Burst(where 00 becomes even faster and stronger with seems like it has a unlimited supply of GN particles compared to trans arms O_o)
Gundam 00[Q]: has those auto aiming things know but everything else is unknown.
Setsuna F. Seisei: can control GN particles directly since he is a True Inovator
Kira Yamato: can activate the seed

both are really fast, and tends to do more melee(Kira most of the time when shooting is only spamming the cannons), even though Kira has alot of power from the NuJammer the GN particles energy never end for it resupplys it self at a steady speed.  

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 pm
Where does the RX-78 against the 0-Gundam fit in?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm
I don't watch 00, so I can't exactly say...Arashi will say that any 00 suit will win against any other suit, because he is unable to separate practicality from cool factor, and 00 is his favorite series. So, if we disregard his clearly skewed judgment, and look at numbers alone, we can compare the two on even ground. I'll check out MAHQ real quick-like, and post the results.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Silas Parrish
I don't watch 00, so I can't exactly say...Arashi will say that any 00 suit will win against any other suit, because he is unable to separate practicality from cool factor, and 00 is his favorite series. So, if we disregard his clearly skewed judgment, and look at numbers alone, we can compare the two on even ground. I'll check out MAHQ real quick-like, and post the results.

You say they look to spindly to do anything. Look at GP-01, look at Heavyarms, look at Burning, they are just as skinny. Even the RX-78 is skinny!
The 00 Gundams are pretty much built for single purpose combat, and paired accordingly. Dynames/Exia, one is close combat, the other long range. Kyrios/Virtue, one is built for high speed assault, the other for heavy weapons destruction. The storyline of 00 may be flawed, but the same can be said of any show. No show is perfect, although some are better than others. I watched the first part of the Gundam Unicorn OVAs last night, and I can say it looks promising. So before you assume you know what I pick, think again. I am looking at more than just 'coolness factor'.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 pm
Those are all the same size, and that size is markedly bigger than Exia. And once again, since you insist on making me repeat myself, the remark about them looking spindly was in reference to practicality. Huge things tend to break easier when a given amount of mass is concentrated on a smaller point. Anyways...since we're talking about a fictional universe here, I'm speaking with acceptance of Gundam's conventions. I just looked it up, there is no technical specifications list on any reliable site for Gundam 0. Also, its capabilities are never explored in the manga or anime. Until we can know for certain what it's capable of, we can't say its better than the RX-78.

Now, with that being said, let me address your little Unicorn rant:
Once again, you ignore the issue at hand and bring up something completely irrelevant. I wasn't talking about the lame-a** storyline. I was talking about the fact that are a 00 nut, and you don't seem to be able to think objectively when it comes to discussions regarding such. You never consider all the factors in a matchup. Every time I point some hugely obvious flaw out to you, you just disregard it completely and keep making your case as if the flaw doesn't exist, or you say that it wouldn't matter on such-and-such a battlefield. (When I pointed out that Heavyarms has a wide array of weapons that would vaporize Burning Gundam before it got the chance to strike, you just kept saying that Burning would win in an environment full of places to hide, and also if Burning had a better thruster output. The original idea was a mortal combat scenario, with no distinct environmental advantages, no? Of course Burning Gundam could beat Heavyarms if the fight was in an arena tailor-made to create such an outcome. But that wouldn't be a fair fight, now would it?) Name one time when we've pitted a 00 suit against a suit from another anime, and you HAVEN'T automatically sided with 00. Not just on Gaia...go ahead and include our casual IRL conversations, too. Anyways...it's just a TV show. I don't really care who would win, it's just fun to think about.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:46 pm
Silas Parrish
Those are all the same size, and that size is markedly bigger than Exia. And once again, since you insist on making me repeat myself, the remark about them looking spindly was in reference to practicality. Huge things tend to break easier when a given amount of mass is concentrated on a smaller point. Anyways...since we're talking about a fictional universe here, I'm speaking with acceptance of Gundam's conventions. I just looked it up, there is no technical specifications list on any reliable site for Gundam 0. Also, its capabilities are never explored in the manga or anime. Until we can know for certain what it's capable of, we can't say its better than the RX-78.

Now, with that being said, let me address your little Unicorn rant:
Once again, you ignore the issue at hand and bring up something completely irrelevant. I wasn't talking about the lame-a** storyline. I was talking about the fact that are a 00 nut, and you don't seem to be able to think objectively when it comes to discussions regarding such. You never consider all the factors in a matchup. Every time I point some hugely obvious flaw out to you, you just disregard it completely and keep making your case as if the flaw doesn't exist, or you say that it wouldn't matter on such-and-such a battlefield. (When I pointed out that Heavyarms has a wide array of weapons that would vaporize Burning Gundam before it got the chance to strike, you just kept saying that Burning would win in an environment full of places to hide, and also if Burning had a better thruster output. The original idea was a mortal combat scenario, with no distinct environmental advantages, no? Of course Burning Gundam could beat Heavyarms if the fight was in an arena tailor-made to create such an outcome. But that wouldn't be a fair fight, now would it?) Name one time when we've pitted a 00 suit against a suit from another anime, and you HAVEN'T automatically sided with 00. Not just on Gaia...go ahead and include our casual IRL conversations, too. Anyways...it's just a TV show. I don't really care who would win, it's just fun to think about.

GP-02 vs Exia. I sided with GP-02 due to the sheer amount of armor. And Zero v 00Raiser, sided with Zero due to the ZERO System.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Bullshit. You went on for three pages talking about Setsuna being a pilot since he was ten.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 pm
Silas Parrish
Bullshit. You went on for three pages talking about Setsuna being a pilot since he was ten.

But that doesn't mean I didn't side with GP-02. This is one of those times I wish I could have the votes tagged to whoever voted for what.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Well, next time, don't put in a "poll" poll. Take up votes based on debater comments, and put it on the first post.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 pm
Talk to Strider about that. He wanted to take charge of that, and he is Vice Captain now. Figured it'd work.  
Mecha Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff