Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Full Metal Alchemist: Central
Streets of Central Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Drake looked at her with a stern look and said "well for starters i will never do it again" and pulls his left sleeve up and said "this is may price for using alchemys taboo, i will not go into details to why i have a automail arm but i can also tell that you have performed a human transmutation"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm
"One costing me almost the entire right half of my body." El said. She detached her arm and then reattached it. "But I want to try again. I have to find a way to bring back my little sister at least. I tried to bring back my parents, but what came out was not human."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm
Drake shook his head and said "well for starters you will receive the same result, once a human dies they are never meant to come back, i lost entire family and it was my arm that was taken for trying to bring them back"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 pm
"I lost the right half of my body and my younger sister. Now my goal is to correct my mistake and bring my sister back, even if it means my death." El said. "But I need the Philosophers Stone."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 am
(Random fact!: El's left eyes isn't real. I guess you could call it an Automail eye! XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 am
The Fuher of the Army walked back inside the streets of Central as the wind was blowing heavily.As he was browsing the shops,he saw a young gruop of people having a conversation.Apparently,they had to be Alchemist considering the amount of damage and automail to their bodies.Lee walked over to the Alchemists who seemed to be having a conversation and stopped only to see that they were State Alchemists as well."Hello everyone!It seems that you fellow people are also forced to come here out of boredom."Lee stood up straight up with his eyes being closed.He too had preformed Human Transmutation.Lee's precious sight was stolen from him,since the Gateway of Truth showed no remorse to the scum who open it."May I ask all you State Alchemists to come with me into my office?It seems that a major threat has risen and the Military must take action."  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 am
El cocked her head. "Sure I'll come. I'm bored as F*** anyway." El said. "Theres nothing for a 12 year old state alchemist to do around here." She mumbled. "But what kind of threat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am
Lee looked at the girl as if he'd been struck by a meteor and survived."Military personel don't release information in the open.There could be spies all around us."Then walked over to her and shook her hand."You already know who I am,but I dont beleive I caught your name,Alchemist.It'd be nice if people can salute their supeiors as well."  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am
"can i come too?"
*falls off the nearest roof*
"i'm okay"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am
"Ah yes. Sorry, sir. I forgot." El said saluting him. "I am El, The Blue Lightning Alchemist."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am
"Yes you can come,Shadow."Lee turned his attention back to El after answering Shadow."The Blue Lightning Alchemist huh?I've got some positions coming up soon there will only be two.The positions are my bodyguards.Would you like to try out for one?"After finishing his offer to El,Lee turned around and started walking to his office."I warn you that the test will be hard,though.",Lee whispered as he stopped and waited for a moment.He wish he could have his sight to see what she looked like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am
"good, that means i dont have to sneak in"
*gets up*  

Lord Shadow IX

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 am
Before Lee waited for El's answer,he shifted his position towards Shodow's."Trust me,just because Im blind doesnt mean I cant sense you sneak in."Then Lee turned back in El's direction and waited yet again for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am
"A hard test, huh?" El asked. "Harder then losing your entire family, then when you try to bring them back, losing your sister and the left half of your body as well, including your eye?" She popped her eye out, then popped it back in. (Random Fact!: Remember, when automail nerves connect, it is supposed to be very painful.) "Sorry. I mean no disrespect, sir." She began to follow him inside.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am
"i figured as much, but so far ive been able to sneak into anywhere"

"i even stole a ninja's lunch once"  
Full Metal Alchemist: Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]