Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
-tear drop- I'm home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi's hair?
  Yes
  No
  Same Style, Different Color
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:17 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
wow i wish i had a job but i dont have my permit yet and i cant get a ride cuz its to far but i think i would be under less stress if i had a job
Why is that?

i live with four other people in a 3 bedroom house and for me school is like a vacation there is so much stress here and the nearest town is about an hour away and since its summer im stuck here and i would love to have a job just to get away
Oh wow. I know that feeling though. I almost hate living so far away from everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
wow i wish i had a job but i dont have my permit yet and i cant get a ride cuz its to far but i think i would be under less stress if i had a job
Why is that?

i live with four other people in a 3 bedroom house and for me school is like a vacation there is so much stress here and the nearest town is about an hour away and since its summer im stuck here and i would love to have a job just to get away
Oh wow. I know that feeling though. I almost hate living so far away from everything.

living here was cool at first but it has gotten old and im starting to hate it  

califairry

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Why is that?

idk. Being around more people won't causs you stress unless you think of it as stressful. I suggest you interact with those people more, & it wont stress you then. thats how i live. 6 family members. Although stretching your legs every once in a while would likely help a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 am
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Why is that?

I hear you there. How long before your done with school?  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

califairry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Why is that?

idk. Being around more people won't causs you stress unless you think of it as stressful. I suggest you interact with those people more, & it wont stress you then. thats how i live. 6 family members. Although stretching your legs every once in a while would likely help a lot.

i cant ever get away and that is one of the problems, and i have tried to interect with everyone but everyone else is always cranky and acts like 2 year old (i admit that i am sometimes cranky)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Why is that?

at the end of summer i will be starting my sophmore year of highschool so basically three long years  

califairry

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm
califairry
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

i cant ever get away and that is one of the problems, and i have tried to interect with everyone but everyone else is always cranky and acts like 2 year old (i admit that i am sometimes cranky)
Ouch, well do you have any penpals. I have my share, & that helps when my family gets unbearable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:27 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

at the end of summer i will be starting my sophmore year of highschool so basically three long years
Holy crap I'm sorry.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

califairry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm
nujumkh
califairry
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Ouch, well do you have any penpals. I have my share, & that helps when my family gets unbearable.

gaia is basically my only contact with the outside world this summer  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Holy crap I'm sorry.

thanks  

califairry

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 am
califairry
nujumkh
califairry
nujumkh
califairry

gaia is basically my only contact with the outside world this summer
well at least there plenty of people on gaia!
though Omgpop.com is probably better...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 am
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Holy crap I'm sorry.

thanks
Just out of curiosity how bad could school be anyway?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

califairry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 am
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Holy crap I'm sorry.

thanks

well its a very small school and most of the teachers are rude, most of the guy students think they are cowboys, and alot of the girls think they are better than everyone else and that they have the right to act like b**ches to everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 pm
califairry
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Holy crap I'm sorry.

thanks

well its a very small school and most of the teachers are rude, most of the guy students think they are cowboys, and alot of the girls think they are better than everyone else and that they have the right to act like b**ches to everyone
If you live in a small town or go to school in one thats basically how it goes! Sucks, but thats how it goes it seems.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

califairry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
nujumkh
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Holy crap I'm sorry.

thanks

If you live in a small town or go to school in one thats basically how it goes! Sucks, but thats how it goes it seems.

yah its a small town and a small school and it definitely sucks  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces