Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
Under Construction [very sexy :O]<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 am

User Image

"Truthfully I don't know everything, but I am determined to know everything I can. What I do know is my family is my life, my pack is my present and my life is my future. Being positive will get anyone anywhere."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 am

.: General Info :.

User ImageName: Umhlaba`Umntwana
    User ImageName meaning: Earth Child
    User ImageSpecies: Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Wilddog, Hybrid, Familiar
    User ImageSex: Male, Female
    User ImageAge: Cub, Juv, Adol, Young Adult, Elder Adult
    User ImagePack/Pride/Location: Peke Na
    User ImageRank in pride: Undetermined
    User ImageDistinct Features: Yellow patches all over her body determine who she is, no matter the angel you spot her on, the only other feature someone may notice immediately is her eye's, dual color. Green and pink, very light and glittery and caring.
    User ImageLikes: Learning, Family, Mate, Pack, Adventure
    User ImageDislikes: Thunderstorms, Heart Break, Not Asking Questions, Lying
    User ImageFears: Thunder

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 am

.: In Character Thoughts :.

User ImageCuriousness Level Thus Far: Mild
    User ImageWants to be: Healer
    User ImageFeels: Healthy, rich with family, opportunities and a joyful future.
    User ImageViews of Life: She is very loose, doesn't like to shout, hates violence, will not lift a paw to a single thing. She isn't a vegetarian. She eats the occasional veggie yes, out of need. As much as she hates the prey to die, she knows her life depends on it and will quickly prey for them. Her pups may or may not be brought up with this.
    User ImageViews of Pridal/Pack Life: She loves the Peke Na, enjoys their warm welcome and have become a lot more active and interested in the pack. In the beginning she had doubts, but those doubts have been wiped clean.
    User ImageViews of Spirituality: --
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:50 am

User ImagePersonality:
    She is a very protective adopted Mother of 12 beautiful puppies, she bold, courageous, out spoken and lovable. She won't back down in a fight she finds unfair and can appear stubborn or pig headed. She is a gentle creature at heart, easily broken by a sweet, honest smile and gullible to who people may fake to be. Sis really all evil, she has a positive heart beat that everyone can be good, its' simply a choice.
    Given that, she is very forgiving, she has had much experience with failing, experimenting, heart break and more. Mistakes are made to teach, not to dwell on. Growing and going through things is the Gods ways of saying, learn this, you'll need it in the future. She holds dear to that belief.
    Upon joining the Peke Na at a young age, she quickly became frustrated. She is not big on change, and this pack was a whole different life style to hers. She believed in, thanks to her parents, having one partner. She had learned quick enough that the Peke Na promoted flings. She was in disbelief at the first litter her mate had brought home, but even as a Juve she took to Mothering them.
    Sweet, caring, smart, lovable, cute and almost innocent. Twana is a one of a kind, personally twisted dog.

User ImageHistory:
    At birth she wasn't much different then the other pups, beating each otehr up in small play fights, exploring together, she was in fact, quite close with her brother Damu`Johari. She admired him and loved him, his markings much similar to hers, except the red that showered him. She wasn't around for long.
    It started with her night adventures, she met a young leopard who went by the name Aadi. She knew no different and played with him as willingly as she did her siblings. The cat was friendly, lovable and cuddly. She loved his pelt. She began to grow up with this cat and eventually fell in love, they had something magical. Something perhaps even Disney couldn't produce, it was that special. She was satisfied with life at this pont, then met another wild dog.
    This wild dog was older, handsome, chocolatey brown pelt, with some yellow dipped markings and a smile that was absolutely to die for! Twana isn't one to fall for looks, but the looks seemed to fall for her because she was head over paws for thsi boy. Especially as they began to speak. He began spending nights with her, taking up her time with Aadi and eventually swooned her way to the Peke Na where she briefly met Risktaker who introduced her and permitted her into his lands. She was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was to find everything and instinctively found a nice hole in the ground to sleep in, until of course Zube was old enough to get his own den.
    This didn't take long, that's when the flings started. By the end of the times Zube would disappear she was full grown and with a healthy batch of 12 puppies. She was a very proud adopted Mother.
    As much as she yearns for her own litter, she loves the adopted puppies a bundle!~
    [Basically caught up.. ish XD;]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am

.: Heritage :.

Views on Family: xxx
Father: [ Gaerwn + Link ]
Mother: [ Banafrit + Link ]
Litter mates: [ Damu`Johari + Link ]
[ Rhoswen + Link ]
[ Ikinya + Link ]
Adopted Litter mates: [ Name + Link ]
Extended Family: --
Best friend: Link; and blurb
Friends: Link; and blurb
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:08 am

.: Rp Log :.

.: Key :.
[ ! ] - Finished
[ $ ] - Used for breeding

.: Example :.
[ Link ] = (Name of other character & The character I am using ) - Title of the rp - [ status of rp ]

.: Rps :.
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zuberi ] - A New Meeting - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Damu ] - Night Excursions - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zube ] - Along Came the Night - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Risktaker ] - Whos That New Kid In Town? - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zube ] - I Don't Believe My Eyes! - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Mauja/X ] - Scary Kids Scaring Kids - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zube ] - Bonds Grow - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zube ] - A New Concept of Family - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Zube ] - Lets Talk About Pups! - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Lorcan ] - What Do You See In Him? - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Twana/Ikinya ] - Where have you been?! - [ In Progress ]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 am

.: Love/Family life :.

User Image
Her adopted pups from Zube's past litters.
Hopefully she'll add blood puppies soon<3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

User Image
Pup Cert | Juve Cert | Adol Cert | Adult Cert
Juve Cert for Peke Na is seemingly lost.
Adult Cert is on it's way<3 [For Peke Na]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 am

User Image
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash