Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
ID Cards are released! :D (Updated Sept. 04) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 pm
Yeah, when I get mine, I'll probably put it in my profile.
I try to look and post in every topic because I like looking at people replies to topics and finding out what they think.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 pm
ID cards are updated again! heart  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Grieverr
Yeah, when I get mine, I'll probably put it in my profile.
I try to look and post in every topic because I like looking at people replies to topics and finding out what they think.

YOU HIT THE LEVEL CAP D<
Bloody hell, man. I start thinking, "Oh hey, I'm really high level," but no, I'm a mere level 44. Kind of impressive considering that last month I was level 39, so at a rate of 25 posts for one level, to grow five levels would be 125 posts in one month while the guild is practically dead.
But still, you freakin' hit the level cap of 150. Mannnnnn....I got a ways to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm
yea just returned to GAIA...how to I apply for one?  

deathwalker 9000

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm
@Doomed
Yeah. xD I've posted in this guild since it was born, so that's why I have so many. Sauce said I would have been lvl 618 without the level cap. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GODLY LEVEL.
You've made good progress. You're probably leveling faster than anybody.

@Deathwalker
You go to the ID Card subforum. There's info there, like what info you need on your ID card and who to send it to. c:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
Grieverr
@Doomed
Yeah. xD I've posted in this guild since it was born, so that's why I have so many. Sauce said I would have been lvl 618 without the level cap. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GODLY LEVEL.

@Deathwalker
You go to the ID Card subforum. There's info there, like what info you need on your ID card and who to send it to. c:

I'm working hard on it (sort of)!
Jesus! 618?! I'm really glad there's a level cap then, because that would have depressed me even more.
I need to get the avatar for my card changed though. Funny part is that I don't think that the avatar in my sig is even the one I asked for in the card XD. But maybe I should just put an image together with every avatar I will have, number them, and then just ask for this number avatar for this month. That may work.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
@Doomed

@Deathwalker

I'm working hard on it (sort of)!
Jesus! 618?! I'm really glad there's a level cap then, because that would have depressed me even more.
I need to get the avatar for my card changed though. Funny part is that I don't think that the avatar in my sig is even the one I asked for in the card XD. But maybe I should just put an image together with every avatar I will have, number them, and then just ask for this number avatar for this month. That may work.

You could maybe do that. I'll ask Sauce about it, cuz she's in charge of the ID cards.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Lovin the new ID. biggrin

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:36 pm
idk, I don't feel like a level 3... it's embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm
i still haven't receved mine  

deathwalker 9000

Ohm-Rice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am
deathwalker 9000
i still haven't receved mine

Go to the ID Card forum, and then you pick up your ID Card from there. I know that yours is there. I saw it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 pm
nuuu ima be a low lvl....considering the fact i forgot i was in this guild >.>....<.<  

iRxSorrow

3,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ohm-Rice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 am
tsukasa leonheart
nuuu ima be a low lvl....considering the fact i forgot i was in this guild >.>....<.<

It happens. But that just means that you can post some more now that you know you're in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:05 pm
Unfortunately I'm not much of a spammer. Nor am I online that often, especially lately due to health.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:47 pm
Tay Lorien
Unfortunately I'm not much of a spammer. Nor am I online that often, especially lately due to health.

Feel better soon!
Wait, I wouldn't be a spammer, would I? Aw, snap, I never considered that posting a lot could be spamming. It probably isn't, but what if it is? ><"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff