Submit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:30 pm
Anything can be accessorised to look goth!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:20 am
TheDeviDevil
top hats.

they work great depending on your trench.
whee I got this fuzzy black top hat at the State Fair. It's so fun to wear!  

SamuraiArren

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:54 am
I am not a hat person... but I will soon have to be. We are moving from FL to WA.... my ears are very senstive to the cold so I will need to find hats that cover them (ear muffs are so out of style... I think we dont need them down here so I haven't seen one since we moved) Anyway I hate to use a beanie because they look stupid.... but what else covers ears?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 pm
spooky_sez
Anything can be accessorised to look goth!

Agreed

Though fedoras and top hats are quite cool... I usually don't wear hats
sweatdrop  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

DMSeraphim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:18 pm
I love hats, and do whatever I can with them since I cut my hair super short recently. One hat that I wear frequently is a little black 504 with vine stitching down the front. (Google "504 cap" to check out the style) It looks killer with almost anything, espically Loli-type stuff. And oh-so-warm!
Otherwise when I wear my chains and stuff, I either wear my tophat or a skullcap beanie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:11 am
I don't go for trench coats myself, but I have a couple of hats that go with the goth style I tend to wear. One's a vintage 40's one with netting. It fits on almost like a very wide, satin panelled headband, with the net drooping down over your face. Very formal, so I don't wear it much. But fun.

The other is a witch hat. It's huge... about three feet high, with a really wide brim. It doubles as a sort of crazy-a** umbrella.

I love that thing. It's got satin lining and a silver buckle and everything! xd  

Veruniel
Crew

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 am
I have a fedora and a trench hat. I love trench hat with a passion, but the fedora is cheaply made and doesn't fit quite right.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:07 pm
I'm thinking about getting either a Cavalier hat or a Tricorne hat. I'm leaning towards the Cavalier hat, because of the wide brim, but I can't find one that's not a crappy reproduction, yet still within reasonable price.  

DieiNoctis

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 pm
I have a hat that can serve as a mobster hat or one that looks like the kind they wore in Colonial times. sweatdrop That's it. Just one hat...I wish I had a beanie or something though...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:27 pm
deadrose_gothik
i don't like hats that much but i would probably wear a skull cap or band/hardcore baseball cap if i did. i have 1 revrs able 1's that has emily the strange kittie's on it & 1 plain black 1. i started 2 wear the lack 1 2day but changed my mind, my hair was 2 good looking 2day 2 wear 1. lol.

This has too many numbers in it.

Anywho to the topic I have this military hat(as I call it) which my boyfriend gave me and its green. I like green 4laugh

mybabypenguin

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:19 pm
I've a few black ski-caps or stocking-caps or whatever you'd like to call them. All fairly plain. Just for keeping my head warm, really.

I also have a mole-skin top-hat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:59 pm
lurichan
A bit of a strange topic to bring up, but I've noticed that I haven't really found any hats that scream gothic to me. For the longest time I didn't even wear a hat because I perfered to brave the elements, but now that I'm getting older, I have a few hats.

The problem is this, every time I were my favorite hat to work, I get a ton of compliments from my co-workers saying it's cute...^^* Now granted it is fuzzy and warm, black on the outside, red on the inside, and reversible, but cute?

Does anyone know of any hats that are more of a gothic bent that look good with a trench coat? Anyone have hats they love that aren't really goth?

Discuss: Hats and anything about them.

Gothic anything is, at best, hard to shop for as everyone's preferences on the style is different. I like belts and chains; tight tops, and average fit/semi-tight pants;however, you, maybe not so much. /insert fashion dilemma.  

ieatyourtclol

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:34 am
Only one's I have seen are pinstripe hats, and Emily the Strange hats.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:33 pm
lurichan
A bit of a strange topic to bring up, but I've noticed that I haven't really found any hats that scream gothic to me. For the longest time I didn't even wear a hat because I perfered to brave the elements, but now that I'm getting older, I have a few hats.

The problem is this, every time I were my favorite hat to work, I get a ton of compliments from my co-workers saying it's cute...^^* Now granted it is fuzzy and warm, black on the outside, red on the inside, and reversible, but cute?

Does anyone know of any hats that are more of a gothic bent that look good with a trench coat? Anyone have hats they love that aren't really goth?

Discuss: Hats and anything about them.

Try a beanie with a band name on it... In the mall by my house, we have a custom hat shop... You should have someone embroider your hat ...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

deadlykill7

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:54 pm
I like hats that are flexible. like beenies.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff