Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm
Torishu
Hi, my name is Maya Hope Capose

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent and Kind-hearted, with a bit of a bite. I'm pretty flirty, but most people just see me as the pretty girl who has her face buried in a book, or shoved behind a camera. I aim to become the next Rita Skeeter, well bigger than her obviously, and I happen to be somewhat manipulative and good at reading people. But I'm very studious. I figure that the more information I have and the more knowledge I can gain, the better off I'll be. It'll give me an edge in the journalist world. I'm ambitious, and I happen to think that's a good quality. Sometimes I get afraid easily.

The Sorting Hat mumbled quietly. "You know, you seem to be good at getting what you want from others. This could help you in Slytherin but what's this..." The Hat gave somewhat of confused look. "Your mind craves knowledge and lots of it..." The Hat shook itself and said. "My mind is made. From this day forth you shall be a Ravenclaw!

The Ravenclaws welcomed their new underling with great shouts of joy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 pm
Olivia Campbell

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clumsy, bright, outspoken, active, hyper, and sporty; a girl who stands up for herself and others, doesn't give up easily, and is brave ebough to face her fear even though deep down she wants to scream and run away.  

c h o c o l a t-s

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Musiicly
Charlotte Figetted on the little stool in front of all the other little first Years. She was so much older than them. She smiled trying to seem calm. She looked around looking at all the teachers' faces and seeing who would be a good target and who wouldn't be.
She felt the hat squeeze her head.

Charlotte Lune Hart

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Very Secretive ,Dark, and mischevious. But very up beat when it comes to Adventure. I love music and am Very emotional.

The Sorting Hat frowned as it was placed on Charlotte's head.
"I'm stuck between two opposites. You have a dark side that tells me it's Slytherin you need but you also have an adventurous side of you that screams Gryffindor. Frankly, it's making my head hurt. The Hat pondered for a moment then opened it's mouth and yelled "You shall be in Gryffindor!

Roaring and cheering came from the Gryffindor table to celebrate the newest member.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Charlotte Wanted to scream. Oh Yes! she thought. I am so glad to be in Gryffindor! Slytherin was nice but wasn't her type at all. She walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down glad to eat.  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 pm
c h o c o l a t f o l i e
Olivia Campbell

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clumsy, bright, outspoken, active, hyper, and sporty; a girl who stands up for herself and others, doesn't give up easily, and is brave ebough to face her fear even though deep down she wants to scream and run away.

When The Sorting Hat was placed on Olivia's head the Hat whispered "You know exactly where you want to go, don't you?"
It cleared it's throat and yelled "This one belongs in Gryffindor!

Everyone in the Gryffindor table seemed to jump out of their seats when the Hat sorted a new member in their house.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Olivia jumped up in excitement and knocked the sorting hat to the ground. "Watch it, kid!" the Sorting Hat said. "Sorry..."The Gryffindor table was a mix of excitement and laughter. The Slytherins snickered and whispered insults about Olivia among themselves. Ravenclaw's giggled quietly. And the Hufflepuff's smiled sweetly and continued to eat. Olivia flushed and sat on the Gryffindor table. What a great first impression... she thought.  

c h o c o l a t-s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 pm
My name is Tamara Radcliffe.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, funny and friendly. I trust easily and and fiercely defensive of those who deserve my trust. I'm very brave and daring, some might say headstrong, doing what it takes to save the people I care about. People believe me because I have a pure and honest heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm
Hi, my name is Jamie Hale Ganes

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm arrogant and a bit over-confident. But frankly, I deserve to be. I've been studying magic ever since my parents knew that I was going to be a wizard, so I'm more advanced than your average first-year. Sometimes my parents tell me that I'm overly trusting though. I kind of talk a lot, so people find out a lot about me, and sometimes it's not the people who should know, or people who aren't my friends. Maybe I'll grow out of it. I'm very serious when I'm concentrating on something, and if someone tries to disturb me, I get frustrated easily.  

Torishu

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:56 pm
Samantha Eliza Jones

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy at first then after knowing a person, loving, headstrong, stubborn, kind, brave, and overly protective  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:37 pm
Torishu
Hi, my name is Jamie Hale Ganes

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm arrogant and a bit over-confident. But frankly, I deserve to be. I've been studying magic ever since my parents knew that I was going to be a wizard, so I'm more advanced than your average first-year. Sometimes my parents tell me that I'm overly trusting though. I kind of talk a lot, so people find out a lot about me, and sometimes it's not the people who should know, or people who aren't my friends. Maybe I'll grow out of it. I'm very serious when I'm concentrating on something, and if someone tries to disturb me, I get frustrated easily.

"Why, you're just a mixture of things, aren't you?" Whispered the Sorting Hat just as it was put on Jamie's head. "Hm... your knowledge and understanding of things will be well used in Ravenclaw but you do seem to have the confidence of a Gryffindor as well. Then again, you also have the trust qualities of a Hufflepuff..." The Hat twisted its face. "You're a hard one but I think you'll do best in Ravenclaw!"

Clapping and stomping was heard all around from the Ravenclaw table.  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 pm
aleki chan
Samantha Eliza Jones

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy at first then after knowing a person, loving, headstrong, stubborn, kind, brave, and overly protective

The Sorting Hat did not speak at once when it was placed onto Samantha's head. Instead, it sat there with a pondering look. "You know..." It finally spoke, "Seeing how loving and protective you really are I could put you in Hufflepuff," It seemed to sigh. "But your bravery is like no other. Plus you're not likely to give up on anything, are you? With this in mind, you will be in Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindors went wild from the sound of their name again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 pm
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu
My name is Tamara Radcliffe.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, funny and friendly. I trust easily and and fiercely defensive of those who deserve my trust. I'm very brave and daring, some might say headstrong, doing what it takes to save the people I care about. People believe me because I have a pure and honest heart.

While placed on Tamara's head, the Sorting Hat began to rock back and forth, mumbling to itself. "You are very loyal to your friends and you expect the same loyalty from them as well... You also seem very trusting. With these qualities you're sure to fit right in with Hufflepuff." The Hat pursed its lips. "You have a good heart and a brave soul which requires the attend of Gryffindor. Both very good houses for you. Very good indeed but I shall sort you in Gryffindor!"

The crowds of Gryffindor table cheered wildly and made room for the new first year.  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Tamara bit her lip happily and a shy smile took over her face. She hopped off the stool and walked over to the Gryffindor table. Again she bit her lip and then waved at everyone who could see her. "Hi everyone. I'm Tamara, but you can call me Tammy too. Whatever works for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 am
Scarlet Albany walked up to the hat head held high.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sarcastic and cocky. When I have something I want do I do it letting nothing get in my way {Except for my parents and now the teachers here}I also dont care what people think of me.  

Halfbloodprincessop

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces