Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy walked down the stairs and saw that everyone but Sam had left for the Great Hall. She waved to Sam and left the common room, bound for the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:01 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia reached the fat lady and answered "Mimbulus Mimbletonia" to open the portrait-slash-door. She walked past Sam who fell asleep on the couch and started the spiral stairs bound for the girls' dormitory.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam woke up suddenly when Midnight hopped onto her lap and began pawing at her. She looked around the room to find that she was alone. Letting out a low sigh she picked up Midnight and stood up then made her way up to the girls dorms.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

[[ok from here on out, if I'm offline I give c h o c o l a t f o l i e permission to control Sam, as long as its nothing to big]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
"What?! a TEST! But I didn't Study!☪"
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Rinnia woke up the next morning,but didn't particularly remember falling asleep.She did,however,know that she was very hungry,like always.Her kittens,Soku and Lola followed her as walked out of the common room and to the Great Hall to get some breakfast.

[[Out.Of.Cornea---- finally someone to talk to ^^]]  

Skymira

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam walked back into the common room with Midnight trailing behind her. Stuffing her hands in her pockets as she walked out of the common room, Midnight jumped up onto the ledge of the staircase then onto Sam's shoulder. Turning her head slightly she looked at the cat and rolled her eyes, walking to the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Tamara walked up to the portrait of the Fat Lady and gave her the password, then thanked her as the portrait swung open. The Fat Lady nodded and Tamara stepped through the portal into the expansive common room. She passed Sam on the way out and waved. Tamara went straight up into the girls' dormitory.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Tamara came down the stairs with a notebook in her arms. She crawled into the passage and bid the Fat Lady farewell. The Fat Lady wished her a good day and Tamara ran off to explore the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlottestarted dancing with tammy. She moved elegantly. It was so fun to dance with a friend. She saw a boy staring at her and Sam and Olivia came down stairs. She stopped dancing and gasped at what Olivia said. Tammy answered the question and they rushed upstairs. Then down again through the portrait hole and to the great hall.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 pm

The Fat Lady swung open, revealing the Gryffindor Common Room, and Tamara crawled through the passage into the room. She cleared a desk and then placed the notebook down on the table. Removing the pages from the notebook, she started taping them together, creating a full map of the seventh floor. She smiled, having completed her task for now. Sixth floor was next. She would map out the whole school, and maybe make it magical. She nodded in approval of her work.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam gave The Fat Lady the password and stepped through the passage and into the common room. She frowned slightly hearing The Fat Lady mutters something about being imprsessed she remembered the password this time. Brushing the comment aside she walked up the the Girls Dormitories and walked over to her trunk after putting Midnight on the bed. She suffled around untill she found what she was looking for. Walking back down the staircase and into the common room she walked over to one of the windowstill and sat down on the ledge. Opening her drawing book she looked towards the fireplace and pulled her pencil from the book. The raven haired girl then began to draw the area around the fireplace, failng to notice Tamara was also in the room.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn walked through the portal and her eyes wandered throughout the room. She sat down at one of the unoccupied chairs. She thought about her brothers. They teased her by saying that she was going to a special school. She had clenched her fists and yelled at them to get out of her room. Oh, those boys. They were so annoying, but she grew to love them. The nicest one was little Bobby, who recently turned four. He was really kind and thoughtful. Taryn missed them all. Her thoughts brought her into thinking what this school was going to be like. Her heart was beating faster than usual when she thought of all the things she would learn. Her eyes flickered at the fireplace where a warm fire was burning.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam smiled in statisfaction when she was done with the drawing. Letting out a long loud sigh she stood up and put the book where she was sitting then looked down at Midnight who was curled up on a discarded pillow on the floor. Rolling her eyes she walked over to the fireplace and leaned on the couch. The flames reflected off her icy blue eyes as she watched the flames do a dance only the flames themselves could prefect.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Tamara folded up her map and walked over to the fireplace, near Sam. "Hey Sam," she said as she walked over. She leaned against the fireplace and tried her hardest to try to sense what was going on in Sam's mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam looked at Tamara and smiled slightly, the flame dance still glowing in her eyes, "Hey Tamara, what's up?". she asked looking back at the fire. Her thoughts strayed away from her once more. There was nothing special running around in her mind, just the jumbled mess it always was. Though mixed in the mess she was thinking about Charlotte, there was something about the girl that felt off to Sam. The raven haired girl just couldn't figure out what though.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm

"I was mapping the castle earlier. How about you?" She could only skim off surface thoughts, but her thoughts seemed to be centered around Charlotte. She bit her lip again and looked into the fire, trying to keep the look of knowledge hidden. She knew the girl's secret but she promised to keep it hidden. Just like she would keep Tamara's secret about her being psychic.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff