Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

The door creaked open and there stood Nelly.
She stared at the new girls and gave
them a warm smile.
" Hello I'm Nelly .Just coming up here
to go to bed. Pretty late, you guys
should go to sleep too. before
professors come up here.
"
Yawn Nelly.
She watched as girls whispered and got out their
cozy blankets.
Nelly looked at her bed there was a box with her owl
on top of it.
she opened the golden wrapping paper and inside
was a quilt of flowers,creatures,and brooms it was
from her mother.
She smiled, Nelly changed into her night
gown and spreading out her bed sheets.
She laid down and closed her eyes.
What's tommrow's surprise?

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

Nelly awoke with a yawn she stretched out her arms.
The sun was already up and she was almost the
last one to be awake.
"I guess everyone was tired from last night."
Nelly met some nice people that she would love to
see in the morning. She changed into her school robes and
strode off into the hufflepuff
table for some breakfest.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

Nelly ran back into the girls dorm.
She grabbed her bag and books.
"Guys! Calsses are starting in 14 minutes!"
shouted Nelly.
She ran back into the portrait and dissapered.

UFLE UF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Nelly came back panting.
"hehe...Todays Thursday not Friday...
my mistake sorry guys!
" apoligized
Nelly.
She ran into the hufflepuff table,

UFLE UF

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
"Yup, London. My parents are both muggles. I was born in Japan, actually, and the three of us lived there until I was seven. We moved to London because my dad got a better job there, but I miss Japan. I'm excited to be here, though," Caraway smiled brightly.

Back on topic, she suddenly burst out, "Classes tomorrow! I'm pretty nervous about it, but I can't wait for flying class and Defense Against the Dark Arts, even though that's not for a few days. I'm so excited for tomorrow!!" She grinned. "So, what classes are you all excited to go to?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys looked surprised, "Japan! Seriously? That's soo cool!!" She plopped down on her bed, "I can't wait for potions!" She smiled, "I just love making new potions."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Maria slowly made way into the room for the night. She got dressed in her nightgown, and got nice and cozy in the covers. "I can't wait for classes to start tomorrow", she said with a grin.

Maria then said "Goodnight" to everyone in the room, and began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 am
User Image

"I don't really know much about potions," Caraway admitted. "I don't like studying them. Why is it your favorite?"

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 am
User Image
User Image

Carys thought for a moment, "I'm not sure... I've just always loved it. I just love making potions; the concise science of it all." She smiled, "The thought that one wrong ingredient could ruin the potion, or even make it explode." Carys stretched and stood up, "We should probably get to bed soon... Classes start tomorrow, and I'd hate to be late because I slept in..." She quickly changed into her p.j.s and climbed into bed, sitting up a bit to talk to Caraway for a little while longer.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 am
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
Bailey awoke with a sly twinkle in her eye. It was the first day of classes at Hogwarts. She sat up with a yawn, hurried into her school robes, and quickly made her way down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Porcelaine Ivory

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:59 am
User Image

Caraway sat up and yawned. I may have stayed up too late last night, she thought. That's ok--Carys is cool to talk to.

"First day!" she shouted, rousing herself and unnecessarily but acciedentally waking up a few of the other girls. She hopped out of the room as she pulled her uniform on, and headed to breakfast in the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 pm
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
After a luxurious dinner in the Great Hall where Bailey had surely over compensated for the past days of skipping meals to cram in some much needed extra study time, she could finally relax. Bailey dragged her tired body over to her standard four poster bed which was looking a little like heaven tonight. Once she had her night gown on, Bailey slipped into bed and fell into an instant, but much deserved sleep.

Porcelaine Ivory

icecrushers

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Kyra Baker
1st Year

Kyra entered the dormitory and stopped dead in her tracks. "So this is where I'm living," she thought to herself, "It's... Beautiful!" and she stood there in awe of the room. Then, realizing how late she was, Kyra dumped her things on an empty bed and hurried back out to get to her classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image Lainey walked into the room and nearly fainted, The room was so extravagent and made her feel at home. The yellow and black decorations made her feel more welcomed at Hogwart's. She looked for the bed that had her name on the trunk, and plopped on it. The bed felt like a cloud, and she absolutely loved it. Lainey had to force herself up, and unpacked her bags and suitcases. Lainey also took my pet chinchilla out of her cage. She was a beautiful creme color on her back, and a white belly. Her name is Farore, and she is the friendliest creature on the planet and loves everyone. She picked Farore up and she cuddled into her arms. Lainey walked over to the bed with Farore and layed down. Farore cuddled up right under my chin and we both fell into a deep a sleep.  

Nalanie Escar

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey wore an extra large grin as she pushed her way into the girl's dormitory. Other than sleep, few things kept her in this room, as she often spent most of her time in the library or on the Quidditch pitch. She danced over to her four-poster, where she threw herself onto the bed, then drug her book bag next to her. Carefully drawing back the curtains before she opened it, Bailey wore a new look, one of urgency, curiosity, and excitement.

She tousled her hair and exhaled a deep breath of a hot air before reaching into the bewitched handbag. The first book she withdrew was Basic Hexes for the Busy and Vexed, interesting, but not her choice of current read. After continuing her dig, she found Travels with Trolls, Extreme Incantations, and the other books she had borrowed from her Uncle Braylon. However, regardless of how many objects her bag could hold, she couldn't seem to find one of the books that she carried more interest for: Unveiling of the Dark Arts. Bailey was in no way searching for her evil half, but dark magic was often the most powerful, and power, along with those who held it, had always been most interesting to her.

Shrugging it off, Bailey reached for the last book, the biggest, and the one she knew would be her new favorite: Arduous Adventures of an Animagus: Transforming Your Inner Animal. She heaved the weight of the book onto her eager lap, dusting the age from the black cover and golden spine. She ran her hand over the engraved title, an indescribable emotion playing quietly across her face. Bailey flipped the book open; her heart beat grew fast, and her cheeks grew hot as she swept through the thin, golden pages, not stopping until the many pages of table of contents were behind her, and her impatient brown eyes found the word she was looking for on page one.

An Animagus is a witch or wizard
who can morph him or herself into a
specific animal at will. It is a learned,
rather than hereditary, skill, unlike
those of a Metamorphmagus.

The light of the excitement burned clearly in Bailey's eyes as she read the words she wanted to hear. Her lack of knowledge regarding animagi had left a gap, a void that she wanted so bad to fill. She knew now, however, that anyone could become an animagus, as it was a learned skill, but she still yearned to know more.

Only very powerful and skilled wizards are able to become Animagi.
The process of becoming an Animagus is long and arduous,
and has the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go
horribly wrong. Once the initial training is over, an Animagus can change at
will at any time, with or without a wand. Animagi can only take on the form
of one specific animal. This animal form is not chosen by the wizard,
but determined by their personality and inner traits. Thus,
one's Animagus form is a reflection of one's inner nature. It is
unknown whether Animagi can take the form of a more "magical" creature.

Her heart stuttered a bit as the image of the same clouded leopard that had been enveloping her mind lately took hold of her once again, and she imagined herself purposefully taking its form this time. Her train of thought quickly took a turn when she considered how dangerous such a transformation may be, and how difficult and rare it is for a witch or wizard to become an expert in the area, but regardless of the tedious process, Bailey's interest in the idea of one becoming an animal at will allowed her to read late into the night, until her eyes would have no more of it.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas