Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan smiled at his twin. He yawned and moved towards the bed. "Come on Lucas lets get to bed" he said gently before sitting on the large canopy bed. 'I'm so tired.' he thought as his eyes began to grow heavy.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image
[Chris Halen- First Year]

(entering from the Gryffindor Common Room)

Chris looked to Evando in anticipation and clutched the knob, opening the door with a swift motion. He noticed right away that the twins had gone to bed already, so he tried his best to keep his volume on the down low. He whispered-

"This is so cool~!"

Upon entering the room, he realized there were trunks and personal items next to each bed; a nearby bed had his own trunk by its foot, so he jumped upon it to test out the mattress before pulling back up to stand near the middle of the room once more.

[mood- excited]

User Image

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Logan...?
Mood: Scared.
╚══════════════╝

The timid young Gryffindor made his way into the room. On the verge of tears as he quickly fell onto the bed. He grabbed a pillow and burst into tears. Crying out into the pillow, he hated this, everything, why was things turning out this way...?

After a few minutes he finally sat up and crawled his way further up his bed and leaned against another pillow as he hugged the pillow he already had. He closed his eyes and rested his face against the pillow's top and began to sink into his thoughts again.

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton made his way into the boy's dormitory, his mind still swirling from the day's events. He was already halfway to his bed, his robes already pulled off when he heard a quiet sniffling noise coming from the other side of the room. Slowing his pace, he glanced around, suddenly realizing he wasn't alone. He had thought that everyone would still be down in the hall for dinner, but it appeared his luck wasn't that good. Or was it..?

"Hey...Lucas, isn't it? Or...Logan? Sorry - I'm not the best with names..." He asked politely when he recognized the face, his posture straightening up at once. Somehow, even after everything he had been through today, he managed to sound sympathetic; it was evident that the boy wasn't in the best of moods either, and it was just his luck that this happened to be one of the two boys he had been assigned to look after. He inched closer to his bed, waiting to see if the boy would accept his request for conversation.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: LOGAN! Please...
Mood: Scared senseless.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas looked up when he saw an upperclassman enter the dormitory and he blinked. When the boy seemed to know him he freaked out and instantly rolled into a ball, covering his head with his arms in a defensive posture. He slowly cried out, "Y-Yes... Wh-What do you want? I didn't do anything wrong don't hurt me..." He said as his eyes began to water again and he silently began mouthing Logan's name.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Sleepy
What I am doing: laying down
What I want to be doing: Sleeping

Jayden walked into the boy's dormitory, completely unaware of everything around him. He was so tired and he just wanted to get some sleep, but the voice that has became oh so familiar to him kept him from sleeping and entering the dream state in which he loved so...Colton Raines...Tristain's brother. He listened to the conversation for a brief second then got up from his bed. He couldn't stand the ill manner that the boy was showing at that very moment towards Lucas. He knew the boy was upset, but he still talked casually. He walked over to Colton and Lucas, making eye contact with Lucas specifically. His eyes could see deeper into the boy. There was something odd about him.

"Colton, I would think that an introduction would suffice better than that. And that is Lucas," he said, his eyes slipping from their direct contact on Lucas then to Colton's gray eyed gaze. The boy really should not start such a conversation with words like that.

"You'll really have to look past his rough manner. It may or may not seem so, but he means well.," he assured the boy. He then bowed and went back to his bed, which was two beds away from Lucas actually. He hoped to gain the boy's trust, for he actually wanted to be his friend. Lucas was a nice person who needed someone else other than his brother to be there for him. Jayden hoped to provide that outlet for the boy, but he would have to get past the boys extremely powerful and durable wall that he has built to keep out any potential friends.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image
It all happened so quickly. One minute he was doing his best to start up a conversation, then suddenly the boy was tied up in a fetal position, defending his life. And even more unexpectedly, out of no where, Jayden appeared, trying to comfort the other boy, and somewhat offending him by implying that his attempted greeting was less than friendly.

Furrowing his brow as Jayden slipped back into his bed, his eyes followed the first year.
"Forgive me..." He began, his gaze lingering on Jayden's green eyes before he tugged his attention back to the weeping boy. "It's been a long day, but I do-" his eyes flashed to Jayden again for half a second as he emphasized his words. "-mean well."

Slowly, being careful not to alert the boy, he perched himself on the end of his bed. "It's nice to meet you, Lucas. I'm Colton Raines...third year." He hesitated a moment as he mulled over what the boy had actually said. "I know you didn't do anything wrong, and I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to talk... To be honest, I've been less than social since I've arrived at Hogwarts, and I thought it might be good for me to at least become acquainted with my house mates." His voice was much calmer, and more sincere now as he tried to open up. He considered offering a handshake, but figured that would only frighten the boy further.

For a long moment, he considered asking Lucas what he was afraid of - the topic couldn't be avoided, but if his suspicions were correct, then it wasn't something they should be talking about in front of other students - especially a first year - especially a first year he didn't like. Instead, he settled in to wait for a reply, leaving the serious questions for some other time.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

He heard what his fellow roomate had said and sort of thought he was being slightly rude. But he never said a word, not even when he heard the third year explain himself and talk to Lucas again.

He kept his quiet until he finally, with a scared voice, spoke again,
"You're in the same year as Roi. How can I trust you...?" He asked not moving from his position, hiding his face and protecting his body.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton's eyes froze into a murky haze at Lucas' words. Apparently, the subject really was unavoidable. Glancing around the room with a light look of paranoia, he turned back to Lucas and whispered, "Lucas...I think we need to talk. Like...really talk." His deep voice strained to keep low enough so that Jayden wouldn't hear.

Leaning closer, very slow to keep from spooking the kid, he continued,
"My friends and I are the ones working against Roi..." Colton trailed off. He knew better than this. Standing to his feet, he gestured for Lucas to follow him. "Come on, let's find somewhere-" he paused again to glance over his shoulder at the green-eyed first year sprawled across his bed on the other side of the room. "-safe to talk."

He hoped sincerely that that one word would be enough for Lucas to trust him. He inched towards the door, looking back to see if the boy was following.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Lucas timidly rose his head and dropped his guard as he looked up at the man. Did he say the words he thought the teen said? Working... Against Roi? He wanted to speak to Lucas alone and that scared the boy again as he began to cry out for his older brother, this time in a voice loud enough for others in the room to hear. He kept calling out to him, at least until the boy left. Only then did he rise his head staring at the door, eyes puffy from tears.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton's face dropped at the sound of Lucas screaming his brother's name. He turned around slowly, warily, wanting to comfort the boy but seeing that now was simply not a good time.

Sighing loudly, he mumbled,
"It's okay, I can see now isn't a good time for you. Maybe later, Lucas..." His disappointment was evident as it washed across his face. Not only had he apparently scared the bloody wits out of this kid, but it seemed he would never find out what it was Lucas knew about Roi. This was perhaps their best chance to get to the bottom of the darkness dwelling in Hogwarts, and he lost it.

Frowning, Colton took one more glance at Jayden before he strutted from the room. Sleep clearly wasn't an option right now, so he decided instead to go down to the common room and do some research on what type of broomstick he should invest in, now that his was, quite blatantly, non-existent.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: No... No... Logan... Save me...
Mood: Scared senseless, completely terrified.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas screamed in the middle of the night thrashing in the bed. Kicking his brother right out of the bed as he continued to scream. It took a few minutes to gather himself back into his surroundings as he awoke from his nightmarish vision. He breathed heavily as he saw the worried faces of his dorm mates. Eyes of gold wide open as he looked around his brain still trying to translate everything. He quickly felt his body, not feeling the stabs he had envisioned and hugged himself crying out silently to his brother, rocking back and forth.

The vision was blurry but so real, He could only make out his brother and two other people. His brother watched in the background as one of the two people was stabbing him. A corpse was laying on the ground beside him bleeding out. He could only make out two pairs of eyes other then his brothers. One a venomous green, the other a misted green. Finally his body would fall to the ground as he could feel himself choking and dying of his own blood. The three of them began to laugh and leave, his twin leaving him there to die.

The dream scared him senseless and that's why he woke up screaming loudly. Slowly he rose his head to view his other dorm mates and looked at their worried faces, with his own scared face, continuing to rock back and forth.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Finding out what was wrong
What I want to be doing: Dreaming about Tristain again

Jayden woke up to a familiar sounding scream that he could immediately place. He knew that it was Lucas that had just screamed and he shot out of bed, wondering what was wrong. His eyes came open and he looked over to Lucas, seeing the kid was in a terrified state. He wondered what was wrong with the boy. Was it his homesickness? Was it fear? Or maybe...it was this Roi character Jayden kept hearing about over and over and over again. Jayden walked over to the boys bed, hoping for an attempt to settle the kid down. He was not particularly sure how successful he would be, but he might as well try. He finally reached the boys bed after dodging through dirty clothes, candy wrappers, and other various things that were on the ground of the Boy's Dorm. He was surprised that they were this messy, but it was okay, for his room was just like this.

"Lucas, are you alright?" he asked patiently, hoping not to scare the kid. He made sure that Lucas saw him first; just so he knew that Jayden was awake with him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: GO AWAY! GO AWAY!
Mood: Scared senseless.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas stared wide-eyed at one of the other occupants and he moved away to another side of the bed. He acted like he has no idea who Jayden was. His breathing came out much more rapid. as he moved back all the way to the edge. He gasped out, "Someone is trying to kill me... Someone is going to kill me..." When his brother tried to comfort him he actually kicked him right off the bed. "You're going to kill me too!" He yelled as he jumped off and suddenly hugged Jayden, staying behind him.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Confused
What I am doing: Calming Lucas Down
What I want to be doing: Dreaming about Tristain

Jayden was caught off guard when the boy hid behind him. He wondered what the heck was really going on: what would bring this on? Lucas was not crazy by any means; so why would he be acting as if. He turned and looked down at Lucas, who was about 3 inches shorter than he was.

"Lucas...do not worry. We are all friends here. No one in this house would attempt to kill you. And I'm sure of it," he admitted to the boy, hoping it would calm him down to the slightest degree. He even kicked away his own brother, his own flesh and blood. He acted as if Jayden was his flesh and blood, his big brother, looking after him and steering him away from the evils of life. He couldn't imagine why though. He looked down at Lucas again, telling him to get up.

"Come on Lucas, nothing is wrong, just go to bed. No one would ever even think about killing you," he assured Lucas, not knowing what exactly was looking for him at this very moment. He hoped these nightmares were not visions of some sort, for something that can make Lucas scream like this was not by any means good. He hoped something like this was not real, or didn't exist, for it could probably hurt them all.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff