Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 pm
"come in the car with all your weapons and put them in the trunk" she helps lizbeth get guns but carfully so we dont set off the alarm and call a hoard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm
(seriously XD you going all l4d now?!)

She grabbed all the ammo she needed but left some. "leave enough so if other people come by therell be enough" she nodded and went back out to the car, getting in the drivers seat.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm
He followed and hopped in the back, well... He kinda busted the window open and half leaned out of it, if that could be called being in the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm
icy heres the glass and thinks its zombies so she comes out and shee sees her broken window "MY CAR ok what ever i can steal another one its fine lets just leave it"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Lizbeth started the car once everyone was inside. She rolled her eyes at the guy and started driving.

(i guess well pick that other guy in in a different town ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm
Ivy keeps her weapong close

((im using all my zombie knoledge))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm
(dont mix too many zombie games and movies together cause all zombies are different ya know?)

Lizbeth looks at the man in her mirror and looks at his nazi sign growling and speeding up hitting a bunch of zombies splattering the wind shield with blood.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm
((i wont) "dont run voer to many the blood might make it hard to see"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:32 pm
She slowed down and turned on the wind shield whippers and the soap water that cleans them. "i got it covered." she said calmly and smiled as they headed into another small town "heads up" she slowed down more the car crawling along the pavement. "how are we on food supplies?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm
"pretty low lets get some grossireis I WANT A TWINKI" (tallehase for zombie land))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:40 pm
She nodded "guns out" she parked in front of a walmart that was oddly still lit. "you think the ice cream maker is still working?" she licked her lips motioning the mcdonalds logo right next to a subways one. She got out looking around. "who puts a subways in a walmart?"she asked more talking to herself then the other people in her group.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm
"I know its stupid" Ivy keeps looking for a twinkie  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 pm
Once inside she goes straight to the mcdonalds and checks the power. Everything was still working and 'fresh' she squealed in excitement then remembered what she had to do. She went to the entrance of the walmart and whistled waiting a moment before a bunch of random zombies came out. She shot them one by one till none were left then sighed in relief.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm
there was open left ivy takes a bet off her back and hit its head and sends it flying "you wanna die dont you" she chukles a little  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 pm
Lizbeth shrugs and goes back to the mcdonalds. "want a mcflurry or something? im making fries too" she giggled and made herself a soft serve "oh and when u go looking for those twinkies do you grabbing all the other things needed you know like canned food and energy drinks and meds." she smiled like a mother would.

zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff