Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 pm
Gabby went to her class and sat in the back row once again.
she put her bag behind the chair then layed her head on the desk.
]User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 pm
Jezzy continued to draw and saw the kid she had bumped into earlier. She laughed and started to draw him when he held his hand out to her. She frowned and watched as another chick dropped a book but didnt notice. Jezzy put her note book away and ran over to the book, before someone stepped on it.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 pm
The one thing that Elena loved about music class was that there was no homework... She sat down in a chair and looked over the music they would be doing today..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm
Jezzy continued to walk into every class in the whole school till she found the girl who dropped her book. She walked over to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. Everyone was staring at her but she ignored it.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm
Gabby woke up and noticed a girl infront of her.
]User Image
''Hello'' gabbi said rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 pm
Jezzy held the book out to her and smiled. "nice bow... you dropped you book" she shook her hair out of her face and smiled bigger showing her teeth. She laughed awkwardly at her smile not meaning to be creepy or anything just thats the way she smiled.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 pm
''Thankyou''
]User Image
Gabby took the book and smiled nicely back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 pm
Jezzy waved and walked out going back to her spot in the school yard. She laid on the bench with her back under her head waiting for next period to start.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm
she sits near her locker "I'm so stupid how could I think a cute guys like Joey like a girl like me" she hit wth her face I her palms shakin her head  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm
Gabby's class was over so she walked out in the hall and sat on a bench.
]User Image  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 pm
Jezzy looked over at the bow girl. "is it time for the next class already?" she frowned a bit looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 am
User Image

Russell was walking down the hallway, slouching slightly with his messenger bag over his shoulder and a lollipop stick sticking out from his mouth. His big DJ headphones were on his head as heavy metal filled his ears. It was his first day at the school after being transferred from Seoul, his hometown. He sighed softly, "This school...you can get lost in easily..." he murmured. He had already missed his music class and now he was lost. He looked down at his schedule, confused by the numbers. He continued to walk until he came to the school yard, seeing two girls. "Maybe one of them will help me..."  

Meroko-chii

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 am
Ivy here russels music "you like heavy metal to i thought iwas the only one in this school"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 am
''I think so,im still way off at this school''
]User Image
''I might've missed a few classes already,i'm just wondering around the school and trying to find them.''  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 am
User Image

Russell took off his headphones when he saw a girl's lips move and look at him. "Well, there's not that much music left in the world. Metal is like my life..." he looked at Ivy and smiled faintly, "My name is Russell....and yours?"  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff