Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am
"Hmm alright guess i'll be going to Megaton mabye the people there might buy somthing." Said Tory packing up for Megaton. "Bye! Tell Lesko i said hi alright?" Said Tory heading for Megaton.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Lilah shrugged and waved at Tory, smiling brightly, "Bye Mister!" She said before starting to hum again and quickly skipping off down the street.

"Wooo! Tri-Wolf again!" Came the man's cries across the radio, "News time kiddies! Seems that Big Town's having some trouble with the muties again, no Brotherhood members to spare and all alone with a few slowly degrading robots, what's a town to do? Why send me a call of course! All you lovely wastelanders out there fightin' the good fight might wanna pop into Big Town and lend a hand! I'm sure ol' Red would patch you up on the house after, and now, back to some music." Then the song 'Way Back Home' started playing across the GNR station.

((Lol, hint hint much? XD don't want people getting bored, here's a quest for ya!))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:22 pm
"Hmm i guess Megaton can wait guess i'll stop by Big Town." Said Tory gettings his Pip-boy out and marked a Quest "Trouble in Big Town." Said Tory headings over to Big Town.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:34 pm
As he finally gets to Big Town he waves at Flash and Bittercup guarding the gate. "Hey i heard there was trouble here in Big Town about the Super Mutie Attacks." Said Tory. "Hell yeah man those Mutants took Red and Shorty!" Said Flash. "Any idea where they could have gone to?" Asked Tory. "They went to German Town Police HQ." Said Bittercup. "Alright gladly i happen to pass there two days ago and shoot some live Muties for Target Practice." Said Tory. "Alright take care of my Brahmins and my dogs." Said Tory as he headed for German Town Police HQ.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm
"Hello? is anyone there?" Asked a Super Mutant. "YEAH I'M HERE UGLY!" Shouts Tory Standing up. "HAHA I FOUND YOU!" Shouts the Super Mutant. "No..I FOUND YOU!" Shouts Tory shooting his 10mm Pistol watching the Super Mutants head blow up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:05 pm
Tory Attempts to Picklock the door but couldn't. "Aww man..." Said Tory heading over to the back door. Tory goes through the back door and hears a couple of Mutants down the hall. "Careful...don't want to drag attention to them ugly Mutants.." Said Tory as he steps on a Twig. "Oh Cr..." Said Tory hiding. Tory watches the Super Mutants footsteps and quickly slithers under the desks. Once Tory gets up he Notices a Mister Gutsy laying down in a corner. "I think i can fix him up and work for me!" Said Tory Repairing the Mister Gutsy. "Sergeant Deductor reporting for duty sir!" Said Sergeant Deductor. "Alright Sergeant i need you to Scout ahead and kill any Super Mutants that you see alright?" Said Tory. "Yes Sir! Right away Sir!" Said Sergeant Deductor scouting ahead.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am
((Dude.......can you maybe only post once instead of like......quadruple posting? It's kinda frustrating trying to post something then seeing you posted 3 other posts AFTER that forcing me to edit stuff then finally just give up. Also, this RP occurs 33 years AFTER the events of the original Fallout 3. So remember that please))

A heavy board with nails in it smashed through a door next to Sergent Deductor, slamming into him and smashing him into the wall. A super mutant roared as he burst into the hallway, smashing the Sergent Gutsy to bits, then it turned and charged at Tory, board raised, "You're dead!" He roared in his heavy guttural voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 am
((Alright alright i'll stop posting i'll only post like once or twice and thanks for reminding me that its 33 years after fallout 3 i'll keep that in mind.))

Tory runs away as fast as he can to a nearby door and hides under a desk. "Hope the ugly doesn't find me..." Said Tory getting his 10mm Pistol out.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 pm
((No prob, and you can keep posting all the same amount as three posts, just keep it in the one post so it's all together ^_^))

The Super Mutant growled and entered the room, looking around, "Where are you?! I'm hungry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm
Tory sneaks past the Super Mutant and goes behind the door and pulls out his napsack. "Say your hungry how about some Strangemeat?" Said Tory to himself as he throws 4 Strangemeats at the Super Mutant and hides.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 pm
((I'm sorry Tory, you didn't tag sneak skill XD))

The super mutant roared, "I found you!" He cried, running after Tory and raising a board with nails in it, striking out at Tory heavily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am
((Why can't you tag 4 skills gonk sucks but oh well xDD))

"Is that so?" Said Tory shooting his legs to cripple them.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm
((Because you need a perk for that razz and we're not using perks in RP))

The Super Mutant did stumble slightly as his leg got hit, but his board continued on it's way, smashing into Tory's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm
"Arrgghh i'm wounded." Shouts Tory getting a Stimpak out to heal him. "Ahhhh thats better!!" Said Tory aiming at the Super Mutants legs. "THIS TIME YOUR DEAD!" Shouts Tory as he shoots the Super Mutants head.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:56 pm
The Super Mutant's eye vanished in a splatter of blood, but it roared and struck again, missing Tory this time, though he did land right on a tripwire. A heavy log with a Bull's Head swung down at Tory suddenly.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff