Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 am
''Why yes that will be very nice''Nina smiled.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 am
((Guys, I created this RP... don't get off subject. This is about vampires being trained and tested in governmental bases to be made into U.S weapons.))  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 am
Elliot nodded, "My name is Elliot. Pleasure to meet your aquantince."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:04 am
''Well thats a nice name,my name is Nina.''
User Image  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Elliot smiled, "Ms. Nina, do you know the street name that your apartment is at?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 pm
''It is mailwood street and it should be right aeound the corner.''
User Image
''I can't really see in the dark so im not sure where to go at.''  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image
Tobi was in the back of a car roped in silver, blind folded, and gagged. He could hear the men around him using military talk but it didnt fool him. He wondered where his maker was and what crazy thing she'd do to get him out. He smiled thinking about it and relaxed making the guards more nervous about his behavior.

User Image
When Minx was finally able to get up she looked around and started crying. She was bleeding and her arm was broken. She slowly started walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Elliot nodded, "Ms. Nina, would you like to take my hand? I can see perfectly fine. I'll make sure you do not trip."

Amelia was being dragged by a chain attached to her metal collar. Her wrists were shackled, so were her ankles. The man yelled at her to hurry up, but it was difficult when she was blindfolded as well. She cried softly, walking past a car before she screamed loudly, "I don't want to go!!" The man kicked her down to the ground.  

Meroko-chii

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 pm
''Well okay then.''
User Image
Nina took Elliot's hand.''I remember once i tripped before,i scraped the half on my face,and it almost scraped my eye.''  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm
Tobi heard crying near by but couldnt tell where it was coming from. He bit down finally chewing through his gag.

Minx smiled when a random man came and helped her telling her how she shouldnt be out this late alone. "neither should you" she replied softly and bit into his neck drinking his sweet nectar till her whole body healed. He was dead by the time she was done so she grabbed his body and spun once throwing it on the roof of a building.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 pm
Elliot smiled, chuckling softly, "Now we can't have a lovely lady such as yourself getting your face injured..."

Amelia was on the ground, slowly getting back up before trying to run away. She managed to get far enough to kick the car's front right tire before she was yanked back, choking slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm
Nina smiles and but her hair behind her ear.
User Image
''Well i can see my street from here i bet i can walk over there.''  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Tobi felt a bump and heard her choke. He squirmed and kicked to get free the men surprised by his sudden out burst. He skin was burning and the car was filling with smoke forcing them to roll the windows down. He shook nudging the blindfold on his shoulder till it slipped enough for him to see out of one eye. He looked out the window and saw the girl, he stared not knowing what to do.

Minx started running towards where she saw the car going last and used her mental and physical bind to Tobi to find him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 pm
Elliot smiled, "I'll leave once I see you entered your apartment safely. The night is a dangerous place..."

Amelia cried, screaming, "Somebody help me!!" the man wrapped one arm around her waist and the other hand holding onto her chain, "Shut up, you monster!"  

Meroko-chii

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 pm
Tobi took a deep breath like his maker had taught him and relaxed. The silver broken falling to the ground and with in seconds he was out the window and had cut off the mans head. He grabbed the girl and threw he over his shoulder. He didnt know where to go exactly but he ran and popped the tire just by grabbing onto part of it and ripping it.

Minx felt Tobi use his power and felt a ping of pride. She also felt him moving and was a bit confused she ran up to the car and couldnt see him. She looked around and suddenly got shot in the neck falling to the ground, passed out but not dead.  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff