Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)
The Housing Relocation Movement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 pm
I actually haven't really set up a house yet... But I might be willing to participate if I would be allowed to...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm
Official Genesis
I actually haven't really set up a house yet... But I might be willing to participate if I would be allowed to...

That wouldn't be a problem. You actually don't have to have your house set up yet. I need to get more details actually.
I know that you can move your home if you make it but I don't know how easy it is to place a "new" home in the spot you want to place it in.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm
The Real Raijin
Official Genesis

That wouldn't be a problem. You actually don't have to have your house set up yet. I need to get more details actually.
I know that you can move your home if you make it but I don't know how easy it is to place a "new" home in the spot you want to place it in.

Well... Botheration. I've a few other accounts but only one of them I set up a house but I never decorated it or anything... And it was about 2 years ago so I don't really remember much about how any of that is done...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm
@#$%$$#@$ Sup peeps.

The name is Cloud 'W' Strife but most people know me as 'Wolf' or Cloud Highwind (a combination of Cloud Strife and Cid Highwind, this would explain my %#$@^& constant cursing). Visit my profile (public) if you're curious about me (kaka).

I'll be your helper to find a @#$% specific area for our FF7 group and relocate your house. Not only that, I even provide ^$&#@ fund/home items for free so you guys can use that to decorate your house however you want as long as it is &^@#$ at least related to our FF7 theme (eg. 7th Heaven Bar, Sector 6 Church... those are in the game and movie already, but houses like Yuffie's Hideout, Sephiroth's Dark Room etc. would be considered as related to FF7 as well I mean your own creations in FF7, houses like Barn Yard, Princess's Castle etc. would NOT be anything related to FF7).

After Raijin gathers everyone and gives me the list, I will immediately pick a day and time when we can all meet up at once so we can start moving our houses at the same time. This is to prevent outsiders taking up our spaces first because finding a vacancy in Gaia Towns is already a @##$%# pain in the @$$ and we do not want to waste everyone's time and gold (1000 gold to move the house).

To make sure this plan will go $#%^& successfully, I suppose all FF7 cosplayers, who have volunteered/gotten listed for this plan, have to add me on their friend lists so I can easily keep in touch and contact you guys with pms/comments and we can meet up in towns to discuss and complete our plan.

Any more questions, you can either ask Raijin or $%&@ me, and if it is specifically regarding FF7 area and home moving, just ask me directly.

^%$#@ Good to see you all.

Laters.  

Cloud W Strife

4,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Cloud W Strife
@#$%$$#@$ Sup peeps.

The name is Cloud 'W' Strife but most people know me as 'Wolf' or Cloud Highwind (a combination of Cloud Strife and Cid Highwind, this would explain my %#$@^& constant cursing). Visit my profile (public) if you're curious about me (kaka).

I'll be your helper to find a @#$% specific area for our FF7 group and relocate your house. Not only that, I even provide ^$&#@ fund/home items for free so you guys can use that to decorate your house however you want as long as it is &^@#$ at least related to our FF7 theme (eg. 7th Heaven Bar, Sector 6 Church... those are in the game and movie already, but houses like Yuffie's Hideout, Sephiroth's Dark Room etc. would be considered as related to FF7 as well I mean your own creations in FF7, houses like Barn Yard, Princess's Castle etc. would NOT be anything related to FF7).

After Raijin gathers everyone and gives me the list, I will immediately pick a day and time when we can all meet up at once so we can start moving our houses at the same time. This is to prevent outsiders taking up our spaces first because finding a vacancy in Gaia Towns is already a @##$%# pain in the @$$ and we do not want to waste everyone's time and gold (1000 gold to move the house).

To make sure this plan will go $#%^& successfully, I suppose all FF7 cosplayers, who have volunteered/gotten listed for this plan, have to add me on their friend lists so I can easily keep in touch and contact you guys with pms/comments and we can meet up in towns to discuss and complete our plan.

Any more questions, you can either ask Raijin or $%&@ me, and if it is specifically regarding FF7 area and home moving, just ask me directly.

^%$#@ Good to see you all.

Laters.

Whats with the $%^%^$^#$& stuff? You do relise that it's not against the ToS to say "********" right? And the guild rules say Minimal not no...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm
Official Genesis

Whats with the $%^%^$^#$& stuff? You do relise that it's not against the ToS to say "********" right? And the guild rules say Minimal not no...

neutral

are you a real cosplayer/role player? this is why i put @#$%^&, i did not put any real bad words here so it is NOT against the rules the heck? (is "heck" a bad word? neutral ) That is my character, please read the post over again geez =.="  

Cloud W Strife

4,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm
Cloud W Strife
Official Genesis

neutral

are you a real cosplayer/role player? this is why i put @#$%^&, i did not put any real bad words here so it is NOT against the rules the heck? (is "heck" a bad word? neutral ) That is my character, please read the post over again geez =.="

Roleplaying 5 years, cosplaying 2 years.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Will we be adding Kingdom Hearts: BBS to this?  

Aqua

Hilarious Noob

Ollika

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm
I have twenty-three tiny wishes. . .

Seeing as we have a 7 volunteer, Raijin can you make sure I'm on the list? I really don't want to come across as pushy, but I don't want to be left behind! 3nodding

. . .But, you probably won't remember them all.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Aqua Azull
Will we be adding Kingdom Hearts: BBS to this?

Yes, but its been really hard to find a group for that.
If you aready know of people...then that would be all fine and dandy.

P.S. All your friends that ask why haven't they heard about the stuff I do....ask them are their profiles blocked?
It makes it a very useless attempt to tell people stuff if their profile is blocked.....  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

KH2_Namine_KH2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm
I wouldn't mind moving, or having my home moved because I have it set up like the White Room in KH2 but I don't know how that'll work out seeing as we already have two Namines as it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm
PuddingCow
I have twenty-three tiny wishes. . .

Seeing as we have a 7 volunteer, Raijin can you make sure I'm on the list? I really don't want to come across as pushy, but I don't want to be left behind! 3nodding

. . .But, you probably won't remember them all.

User Image

That's fine. I do need to be reminded every now and then....
Besides my mind is always clouded with more and more stuff...and thats how it's so easy for me to come up with these ideas.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:18 pm
S-I-N_Axel_VIII
The Real Raijin
Raijin was thinking that:

One day a time could be organized where everyone moved their homes to a new location. If I pulled off having over 100 people at a gathering yesterday....I think its possible that we could get everyone together to have them move their homes to a location that is open.

There has to be more than just Raijin working on this.... sweatdrop

Helper 1 - Gets all the Final Fantasy 6 Cosplayers to a specific area.

Helper 10 - Gets all the Organization 13 Cosplayers to a specific area.

Helper 11 - Gets the rest of the Organization 13 Cosplayers along with Namine, Kairi, Sora, Olette and Riku

Helper 12 - Gets everyone else I didn't think of....

May I be helper 11? whee

Yes, you can be helper #11. We plan to get this rolling by no later than next weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm
KH2_Namine_KH2
I wouldn't mind moving, or having my home moved because I have it set up like the White Room in KH2 but I don't know how that'll work out seeing as we already have two Namines as it is.

Your the 1st Namine to Respond...so you get added to the list for the housing.

I wouldn't mind seeing your house.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games