Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply War Rp
World War 3!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 am
"Oh thats cool... I'm a bit of a sharp shooter myself." He said pulling out one of his pistols. "I bet you've never seen a gun like this." He said holding it out for her to see. It looked like an old Civil war gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 am
"Only in history books..." She murmurred as she looked it over.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am
"Yeah thats what i thought." He said checking the ammo then putting it away. He then pulled out his G3KA4. "I bet you know more about this kind of weapon." It had a 6x scope on it so it was for long range use.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am
"Yes, of course. It could shoot a penny from 100 kilometers away if you wished it..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am
'No... No! No you need to calibrate ze veapon like this!' A rough german accent sounded not too far from the two. He wore an old, very old and very clean WW2 German outfit. It was quite scary. He was currently holding a rather large sniper rife and was fiddling with the scope, a hapless soldier on the other end of his outrage.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am
"Indeed it could. In the right hands." He said. He knew with her it'd be easy to do that he probably wasn't as good as a trained sniper was.  

dpmep ocp 56

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 am
"Of course the generals are skeptical about giving me big guns like those... they're sexist..." She said slightly sourly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 am
The German walked over and eyed up the rifle the boy had. He eyed the scope, the barrel, the stock.

'Your scope iz not calibrated properly Jah.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 am
"No its calibrated. Thats the first thing i do before i leave my room." He put it up and then pulled out his scout tactical. "This is my sniper rifle." He said. This had a 6x 12x scope.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am
'No... You didn't calibrate it to counter-act the Coriolis effect. Look.' He said as he scooped the rifle into his arms and, with deft precision of an expert slightly tuned both the rifle and his sniper rifle scopes and handed them back.

'Zere you go. Good as new jah.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 am
When Kuno got to the barracks he saw some guy with a bunch of guns leave. ehhh. too many for my taste. when he entered the barracks he saw the guy left some smokes behind. He probably forgot those. better find him then. He then left the barracks to find the guy with the guns. When kuno found him he was being criticized by a german dude.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am
"what ever." He said putting the guns away. He saw some guy with his brand of marlboros. He walked over to him. "Did you take those out of my room?" He asked.  

dpmep ocp 56

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 am
"No there were by the front door. Almost stepped on them. I figured you dropped them. Here." kuno replied as he handed the pack to the guy."Nice guns by the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am
Lucia held a Camel ciggarette between her fingers and popped the cap of a lipstick container, which in turn, was a lighter in disguise.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am
"Thank you." He said taking the pack and pulling out one of the ciggerettes. He pulled out a zippo from his other pocket. He opened and light the zippo at the same time. He then threw it into the air. He popped the ciggerette in his mouth and stuck it out. The zippo came down and light it while falling back into the Lance Corporal's hand. He then took a hit from the ciggerette and then put the top over the zippo.  
War Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff