Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He smiled when she blushed and he put his finger underneath her chin to gently push her head upwards, in order to make eye contact. "You're really adorable when you blush." He paused. "Do you have a problem with me called you Celly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

Her body trembled somewhat and she looked up to him, staring him in the eyes. Her blush seemed to get worse and it took all of her strength not to just run off from him. "Ah..N..N..no.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He smiled at her. In his mind, everything was racing. His heart was trying to beat out of his chest and he could feel butterflies in his stomach. He leaned closer to her and finally he could even smell her scent. He closed his eyes and drew in her smell. "You smell really nice." He enjoyed being really close to her for a moment longer than looked into her beautiful blue eyes again. "The owlery is just up those stairs."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She nodded a bit, starting to let his hand go. She was in the right mind to take off running, though she wouldn't really know where to go. She had no clue of the place. "T-Tha..thank you..it's a bit of uhm..honey suckle..mixed with lavender.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Whatever it is, it's my new favorite smell." He re-gripped her hand, and with a smile led her to the stairwell that led into the West Tower. He started up the stairs then stopped to look back at her, making sure to give her room to stop in time and not bump into him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:47 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed so hard she was surprised her face wasn't bleeding or something. She wondered if that was even possible? She looked back to him quietly then adverted her gaze and glanced about.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He examined her face for a moment. "You're blushing a lot. While it's incredibly adorable, I want you to be comfortable around me. I'll do whatever I have to in order for you to feel comfortable around me." He touched her chin again. Then he turned and looked up the steps. "We're almost there."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"I-i'm sorry. I don't mean to blush so much," she appologized. She moved closer to him, hugging his arm. She looked down at her feet as they walked.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Now he felt bad. "I...I know you don't mean to. It happens when you're shy. I hope...I hope that soon you're comfortable around me." He smiled and pulled her against him and wrapped his other arm around her, holding her against him.

{We'll move here next. But now I'm gonna head to bed. I gotta wake up at 7 and it's 2 here. Good night.}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm
[[alright, plesant dreams]]  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn followed Charlotte along the corridor and looked around. She had only been here once before on her way to the Common Room. "My name is Taryn."She said as she wondered where Charlotte was taking her. Perhaps to the Great Hall? She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She had managed not to get lost, so she stood there at the Owlery, leaning against the railing and staring out. A few tears ran down her face but she whiped them away and listened to the hoots of the owls. She laid her arms against the railing and then laid her head against her arms. She didn't mind the eerie darkness that loomed from the sun having set a few hours ago. She wondered if it was even okay to be up here this late..  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike walked up into the owlery and saw her leaning against the railing. "H...hey Celly." He said, taking a cautious step towards her. He bit the inside of his lip, hoping she wouldn't be mad at him for following her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She jumped slightly and quickly caught her breath, trying to relaxas much as possible. She tried to hide the fact that she'd been crying. "Y..Yes Spike?" She wasn't angry with him at all.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He saw that she had been crying and that she tried to hide it. He crossed the owlery and took her into his arms, feeling the extreme urge to comfort her. He brushed her hair back and held her face up to look at him. He bit his lip again and leaned down to kiss her.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff