Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

"Mother." Daemon said blankly. His eyes were empty, like he'd had a wet blanket thrown on the fire inside. "She got poisoned at St. Mungo's. They can't find the poison used so she's dying...." He looked away, a selfish thought blooming. "So I expect I'll be going to an orphanage this summer....

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara opened her mouth to say something but couldn't find the words to say. His pain filled her and she couldn't take it. Professor Swan had mentioned how to shut things out, so she tried now, with moderate success. "Dae...." she bit her lip. "You know Arthur wouldn't let that happen..." she referred to her father by his first name. She swallowed a large lump in her throat. "He'll find out what's wrong with mum... He has to." She paused. "If... if he can't... you know we'll take you in. Mum wouldn't let that happen to you. She already loves you like her own. And Will and dad like you too. Benny even likes you." Benjamin is her cousin who lives off Diagon Alley. "And you remember that Grandmum and Grandpop like you too. You're already close to family. Of course we'll take you in."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shook his head. "Mungo's can't work out what poison it was.. They won't in time. The b****** used a strong confunding solution alongside it to mask it.. They can't work it out. Just... Just make her comfortable..." He hung his head, eyes blank. "I was forbidden from going home fo Christmas as I intended... She... She.. Tamara, she didn't want to see me.."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

"Dad won't... I mean..." She couldn't find the words she wanted. She didn't know what to say. "You'll come with me then. Arthur and Gwyn will take you in. You know they will." She pulled him close to her, wrapping her arms around him in the process.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shook his head slowly. "I.. I can't... Going home.. not seeing her... I.. We should tell them..." Daemon, under his coldness WAS 11. Everything had to be told to an adult. "None of the teachers know. I.. Should tell Skylar."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:32 pm

She held Daemon to her and rested her head against him. "I... I'm sure the teachers already know. I... We'll go back to my house for break. Mon and Dad will take you in. You can stay in Benny's old room. You and I both know that they won't turn you away."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon's shoulders shook slightly. "i.. She wanted me to stay.. If I go I'd just want to see her.. She didn't want that.."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

"I... I'll just stay by your side at all time. I won't let you go." She looked at him close, drawing his eyes to hers. Then, she rubbed her nose against his. She took his hands in hers. "I won't leave you, I promise. If that means staying here over break too, I'll do it."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy was still wandering around the boys' restroom, trying to find any other signs of duel except maybe two or three broken tiles. She grinned and began to him I Will Survive to herself, but rather loudly, her voice echoing slightly in the room.
"First I was afraid..." she muttered as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Pan looked up and climbed on her window.
"I was petrified!" he smiled.
And they continued like this until they got easily bored.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shook his head slowly. "You want to go home. Give my best to William and your parents. Tell them.. Tell them I'll.. s..." Daemon spun away quickly, striding away. His eyes burnt but he would NOT cry.

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Suddenly, she got very pissed and it could be heard in her voice. "Don't you walk away from me, Daemon Sadi. Not again." She caught up to him and grabbed his arm, exerting surprising force. She spun him to face her and before he could react or say anything, she pulled him close to her and pressed her lips against his. Instantly, sparks shot through her, as if this was meant to be.

{Ha! There you all go!}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon went to turn to make a remark at Tamara's words. When she spun him, he swayed like a leaf. She'd never been so ro-
All thought vanished when she pressed her lips to his. Daemon had 'seen' kissing before, but had never tried it. He stared at Tamara, wide eyed in shock, unable to react. His mind went blank.

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm
(( lol I can't resist to make Lu come back and see you guys and say "I think I forgot Pan." when he's right on her shoulder XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 pm
[I dare you. xd ]  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash