Reply San Fransisco
The Black Rose CafĂ© Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm
"well, wyatt" she said his name as if it tasted bad in her mouth, "lay off and mind your own bisnuss"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm
"Umm no not when magic is at stake."  

PosiedonRulez

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:17 pm
she growled and stood up, "are you always a p***k?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm
"Not always." He smiled at her.  

PosiedonRulez

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 pm
"just stay off my case" she snarled and walked out, as soon as the door shut behind her everyone unfroze and went back to doing what they were doing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am
Riannon felt like she was a little slow for a few minutes. "What the hell happened?" She said to herself as she looked around. "Oh crud. I have so many orders to take." She said as she ran around to all of the tables. She still had that odd feeling that something had happened but couldn't quite put her finger on it.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm
"Riannon I can take over now. Your shift is over." One of the other waitresses who just came in to start her shift.
"Thanks. " Riannon said as she took he little waist apron off and hung it up in the back. She took all of the tips she made and left. "Another day in the slums. I wish I had the money to live in one of those houses." She said to herself as she walked the streets home. She passed many of the older looking houses that were so beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 pm
Andy got up and followed her. She was one of his new charges.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm
"Hey Mary your shift is over. I'll take over now." Riannon said when she got into work. She grabbed her waist apron and notebook.
"Thanks Riannon. I've been here since opening and haven't gotten a chance to take my break." A girl said to Riannon and then she left the cafe.
Riannon walked around cleaning tables and taking orders for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Bhrax walked in and looked around. He was amazed by how light it was above ground during the day. He has already been to earth a lot but it still amazed him how different it was from the underworld. He sat down at a table and sat back relaxing. Life at the holliwells was always a riot.  

gon33455

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Riannon noticed a male come in and sit at one of the tables. "Hello mister. Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked pulling her pen and notebook out to take his order. "Or do you need to use one of the laptops?" She added on looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Bhrax smiled." Actually i'm here looking for you Riannon. So hows wyatt. I bet he gave you the big use your powers wisely speech didn't he. But i really doubt he taught you much about demons."  

gon33455

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm
"How the hell do you know my name?Also how do you know Wyatt? And what are you talking about demons?" Riannon said in a hurried panic. She was worried about this person. She didn't know this man at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Bhrax noticed people looking at her." Be quiet and follow me then and i will tell you. We don't need you making a huge scene infront of these people." He got up and waited by the door.  

gon33455

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm
Wyatt stopped her. "She isn't going anywhere."  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items