Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
wow i just realized ive already posted 143 times or so, when do i digivolve again?

O_O omg dude!!!!! thats is amazing!!!!

high five!!!!!

Ill tell you if you are ready for digivolve be back in a sec

so thats not normal then... im only 3 days old but ive done alot of posting on that fishing even thing

lol that is soo not normal XD

what digivolve will you be going with normal or unexpected?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am
so I just put in research of what I'd have to do to get my kudamon. And I realized how long it's goi to actually take... I either have to find a way to mutant something into it, or just skip it completely and dna a seasaramon and a unimon to get chironmon and neither of those are even close to a good odds of getting it sad sad day in the land of Ben  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 am
and now to top it all of I've been banished to phone world because neither laptops are workin cause my dum lil bro broke them, and my mom apparently thinks I shouldn't be on the desktop this late  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:23 am
Zadoc the 27th
and now to top it all of I've been banished to phone world because neither laptops are workin cause my dum lil bro broke them, and my mom apparently thinks I shouldn't be on the desktop this late

O_O your on your phone?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 am
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

yeah I have a palm pre dart phone so I have internet it's just not the fastest and can be difficult to navigate. Ex to get from gaia home page to here took me 10 minutes of searching though all the different links  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:36 am
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

yeah I have a palm pre dart phone so I have internet it's just not the fastest and can be difficult to navigate. Ex to get from gaia home page to here took me 10 minutes of searching though all the different links

ahh well don't be so sad...your gomamon digivolved!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 am
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

yeah that's true but I can't recode anything till the morning, so then everyone will know about it... Bit I'm a little disapointed that it didn't take that long to do. iat this rat I should have my first mega by sunday lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 am
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

yeah that's true but I can't recode anything till the morning, so then everyone will know about it... Bit I'm a little disapointed that it didn't take that long to do. iat this rat I should have my first mega by sunday lol

you would be called a legend then dude O_O  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 am
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

well I'm at 155 post including this one. I need 230 to digivolve all the way up to vike mon because points don't go away thus I should hopefully have all the post down by this time sat. Thus by sunday enough time may have passed to allow the art to all be in order. If I didn't want all the forms recorded, then I'd already have vikemon, just sayin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 am
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

well I'm at 155 post including this one. I need 230 to digivolve all the way up to vike mon because points don't go away thus I should hopefully have all the post down by this time sat. Thus by sunday enough time may have passed to allow the art to all be in order. If I didn't want all the forms recorded, then I'd already have vikemon, just sayin

you should also collect digimon cards for battle  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 am
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

you should also collect digimon cards for battle

oh yeah battle... Not to big on that stuff but I minus well be prepared in case I change my mind smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 am
Rps always have battles! so you always got to be ready  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 am
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

Well then!! That's awesome dude!! I think you might beat my record 3nodding It took me like six days to get my first mega digimon. AWESOME!!! NOTHING BUT AWESOMENESS FOR ME AND FOR YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm
Darkfire Karan
Rps always have battles! so you always got to be ready
well yeah i just mainly dont like battles against other people because im too humble and get god moded allll the time  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

O_O your on your phone?

Well then!! That's awesome dude!! I think you might beat my record 3nodding It took me like six days to get my first mega digimon. AWESOME!!! NOTHING BUT AWESOMENESS FOR ME AND FOR YOU!!!
yeah sunday would be 6ish i think i joined on tuesday morning at like 3 am in the morning so yeah  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff