Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Vampires Suck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm
AHa, I thought you meant it as a move term. I do ok at the DMV. probably because of the time I pick.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

I live in a crowded city.

No time is a good time. It's crowded from the moment it opens until about 30 minutes after it closes.

Unless you're among the very first people when it opens at 7 AM, you're screwed.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm
Working there must suck. I knew someone that did. She was tired of people being rude to her and blaming her for the long lines and that people hated their photos.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Well, after spending 3 hours in one, I can see why some people go apeshit and shoot them up.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:15 am
I fail to see how that is the worker's problem. I actually take offense to that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

I never said it was the worker's problem. The people working there are actually very nice.

It's the rest of the people that ruin it.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm
Reminds me of when I worked retail. I swear the general public is lacking in brain cells.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

I can tell that just from observation, I can't imagine actually having to work with the public.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 am
Awful. Absolutely awful.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 pm
I know what you mean. I worked on the shop floor in Peacocks (clothes store) for a while, and the public ask you the most retarded things. 'Where is is X?' was a favorite one. Quite often I felt like saying 'It's right there behind you. If you actually looked, it might help.' But of course you can't do that. You have to put on your best fake grin and tell them where it is.

Why is it people are always so dense?  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm
I worked in the fitting room. Apparently having a large sign that says "Fitting Room", having a podium, shopping carts around it, and racks of clothes as you step in do NOT register with customers. So they walked past me thinking it was the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 pm
I was at this one store and everywhere in the dressing rooms were these signs that said 'Please take clothing back to counter'.

And in all the rooms were piles of clothes people were too lazy to carry the five feet over to the counter.  

lilwriter23

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 pm
Ugh. How hard was it to return clothes to me? Very hard for some people.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 pm
I didn't mind carrying back my own clothes but I was a little grossed out with some of the other clothes I helped with.]

I swear one of the pairs of jeans smelled like pee...so did not touch that. I'm not that nice.  

lilwriter23

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 pm
What's awful are these people who clearly don't bathe or soak in perfume/cologne and handed those clothes back to me. Ew  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff