Reply San Fransisco
Riannon's Condo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 am
Wyatt looked at her and thrust his hands outs making a plate blow up. "I am the one and only Wyatt Halliwell."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 am
"Well then. That changes everything. I know that you are the most powerful half-Witch half-Whitelighter." Riannon's mother said and then turned to her daughter. "But Riannon I didn't know I was controlling your life. If I was then you would still be at home with the rest of your family. So I would suggest you think it through young lady. But since you have a guardian you won't need me. Nope the only thing you will need is your mother's spell book. ere it is." She said handing a thick leather bound book to Riannon. "I bid you farewell you two. You better keep my Riannon out of trouble. She has never been attacked yet." She said and then disappeared.

"Well that was drawn out. But that was one of my good plates you blew up. So you better fix it or pay up." Riannon said looking at Wyatt and then her broken plate.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 am
Wyatt smiled and turned to the plate. He said "Let the object of objection, be just as a dream as I cause this scene to be unseen." The plate then fixed its self.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:52 am
"Wow. My plate is fixed." Riannon said picking the pl;ate up and looking at it closely. "Not even a crack. You are really good." She said looking up at him and smiling.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 am
Wyatt smiled. "Ya. Well I guess you want me to go then."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 am
"You don't have to. If you have to leave then go. But if you don't I don't mind you staying here." Riannon said still smiling. She was happy to understand why the hell she was always different then the other kids.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am
Wyatt smiled at her. "I would love to stay. So what are we going to do then.'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:41 pm
"I'm not very sure. One thing I want to know is how can I be a witch. The only odd thing I have ever done was make a shield." Riannon said looking at him and still was a little shocked a being called a witch.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 pm
"Your parents must have been witches. Sheilding is a power." Wyatt sat down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm
"Okay so that is one powers. And my parents were witches themselves. I wonder if I have any other powers." Riannon said keeping one eye on Wyatt while she thought this through.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 pm
Wyatt smiled. "It may show it self in time."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm
"Okay. But what kind of powers can I develop?" She asked putting the plate down on the coffee table and looking him in the eyes.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 pm
"Its hard to tell sorry. Like me I have had my powers since I was in the womb."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 am
"Okay. But aren't there normal powers for a witch. I remember my mother telling me stories of Witches when I was a little girl. She told me all about these three sisters that always wound up in trouble." Riannon explained while she looked at Wyatt.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am
"Yes every witch has to power to scry,make potions, and spell casting. Also those three sisters were my mom and aunts."  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff