Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Yondaime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favourite Hokage?
  Yondaime, of course!
  Sarutobi...the late sarutobi...
  Tsunade all the way!
  Shodaime (tree hugger)
  Nidaime( must be a good swimmer)
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:05 pm
I am also very sure that Jiraiya would know of Naruto was the 4th's son. He did teach everyone's favorite Kyubbi sealer, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:37 am
i like these theories, cept for Arashi being Akatsuki leader.......I mean why the heck would he do that anyway? does he have any reason to? I personallt think Kishimoto is setting us up for something big to happen in Naruto II

but thats just me.....  

rane norosaki

gattlingskyterror

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 am
YEAH BLONDE LIGHTNING THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:15 pm
Yondaime...no words to describe how cool he is..and he's naruto father *drools*...i think i look up to him even more now...so cool *stares off into space*  

lonewarrior666

otaku1412

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:14 pm
Yondaime is the coolest!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Historical
User Image

To answer your question and your last theory (Yondaime is Naruto's father):

I don't actually know for a fact that the leader's eyes are red but what I have read/"researched" would say that his eyes are in fact red. Even so it doesn't change the fact of the other facts I've stated previously.

As you've most likely read in the above posts Yondaime is in fact Naruto's father. He was a man named Uzumaki Arashi. This is a fact because it has been shown in both the anime and manga. I'm sure some of the important shinobi that know about Naruto's "secret" know that he was in fact Yondaime's son. Sandaime knew this and I'm pretty sure Asuma knows about it.....don't know though.

User Image

researched? There has litterially never been a color picture of the Akatsuki leader where his eyes are visible, even in the anime the only times he has been shown are when he is just a shadow, and therefore, grayed over. There is absolutely no way you could know and no argument you could make to say that his eyes are in fact red. You can make an argument for sharingans based on the pupil and iris patterns, but not on color.

I too believe in the Naruto is Yonie's son idea, but that doesn't mean there aren't whole in the theory still. For instance, that name on the summoning pact, simply infers that the fourth was of the Uzumaki clan, not necessarily Naruto's father, though possible, he could have just been a close relative. I'm sure that The third knew about it, and I'm sure Jiraya does as well, he is probably Naruto's godfather if anyone is, and would explain the extra interest he has shown in protecting naruto is even more than others.

What ever reason people have for not revealing Naruto's lineage to him are probably well placed.

oh, and Yonie is most deffinitely dead  

liz_bliz_inc

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:14 pm
String_Theory

researched? There has litterially never been a color picture of the Akatsuki leader where his eyes are visible, even in the anime the only times he has been shown are when he is just a shadow, and therefore, grayed over. There is absolutely no way you could know and no argument you could make to say that his eyes are in fact red. You can make an argument for sharingans based on the pupil and iris patterns, but not on color.

I too believe in the Naruto is Yonie's son idea, but that doesn't mean there aren't whole in the theory still. For instance, that name on the summoning pact, simply infers that the fourth was of the Uzumaki clan, not necessarily Naruto's father, though possible, he could have just been a close relative. I'm sure that The third knew about it, and I'm sure Jiraya does as well, he is probably Naruto's godfather if anyone is, and would explain the extra interest he has shown in protecting naruto is even more than others.

What ever reason people have for not revealing Naruto's lineage to him are probably well placed.

User Image

I read an interview with Musashi Kishimoto.
They asked him that question about the eyes.
He didn't deny that the eyes were red but gave a very vague answer. If you don't believe me though that's fine.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:08 pm
Historical
String_Theory

User Image

I read an interview with Musashi Kishimoto.
They asked him that question about the eyes.
He didn't deny that the eyes were red but gave a very vague answer. If you don't believe me though that's fine.

User Image

so 'very vague answer' is your 'research'. And the fact that he didn't deny it.

nice

Good work, really quality.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm
Yondy is not the AL, proven by chapter 363

pwnt  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:03 am
yondaime rules ><

yeah he's not akatski's leader. the said 'leader' is pein (original name: nagato) and yeah, his eyes are red because of rin'negan.

and he is naruto's dad ^^

User Image

pau-san

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

xxKazokuxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Yondaime was a cool Hokage. He created Rasengan, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm
Another reason Yondaime rocks: In Ultimate Ninja 3 (PS2) he's awesomely badass in Versus mode.  

xxKazokuxx

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 am
peeps let me explain
minato (yondaime) is naruto's dad and it IS in the manga- www.onemanga.com
minato is not the leader of akatsuki- pein is and madara (tobi) created akatsuki
and minato kicks a** in Ultimate Ninja 3 3nodding
there just read the manga - it usally answers questions that people spekulate on and DO NOT say something is fact when it's not proven IN THE MANGA/ANIME
btw yondaime rocks  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:38 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Blizzard snowstorm

Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games