Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Muse Magician- IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Is made to boost what?
  Fire Attributes
  Water Attributes
  Light Attribute
  Earth Attribute
  Dark Attribute
  Air Attribute
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 pm
Muse_Magician
just read about it

i got alot of work to do if i want to get to Shadowseraphimon.

so how can you excatly keep track of your TP?

To keep track of your TP you can go to the guild members section of the tab things for this guild. the button that says guild members, and then type your name into the search box and then see how many posts you have made. take that number and multiply it by 10 and boom there is your TP. Also TP does not go away after purchasing something since that would make keeping track of it WAYYY harder. I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm
Muse_Magician
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20
Same here. My digimon have a variety of types. Including the legendary Victorygreymon and Omnimon.
I'm the second best dragon tamer here (there was someone else, but he died out).
Karan is the best water master for sure.

NOOOOO!!!!!!! DRACO IS NUMBER 1 and then there is Ivan for second rofl

He has like all of them now rofl and he's still active...

Oh... btw WELCOME TO DIGIMON TAMER ISLAND!!!

I'm the Battle Mod, Liger wink Welcome to the guild, have any questions... do not hesitate to ask me 3nodding

wow thanks1 i m loving this guild its awsome.

questions how do people keep track of there TP? i know it sthe number of postx10, but when you spend them, how would you knwo home much you have left, aside from how you add more?

*bumps head against wall* It's like they don't read. Although, to be fair, she probably hasn't been to the tp shop yet. Anyway, you don't lose tp for ordering, it's like, damn, how do I put this, You order something and keep on going, you don't lose anything.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20
Same here. My digimon have a variety of types. Including the legendary Victorygreymon and Omnimon.
I'm the second best dragon tamer here (there was someone else, but he died out).

I'm the Battle Mod, Liger wink Welcome to the guild, have any questions... do not hesitate to ask me 3nodding

questions how do people keep track of there TP? i know it sthe number of postx10, but when you spend them, how would you knwo home much you have left, aside from how you add more?

*bumps head against wall* It's like they don't read. Although, to be fair, she probably hasn't been to the tp shop yet. Anyway, you don't lose tp for ordering, it's like, damn, how do I put this, You order something and keep on going, you don't lose anything.

hmm intersting, its a win-win sitaution.

Well, can you atleast help me with figuring out stats for them, like HP and MP.

*insulted* im a guy not a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 pm
Bit late but Welcome to the Guild ^_^ enjoy your time here and be sure to join us in the RP forum! We're in the middle of an event but I'm sure if you ask reeeeealy nicely you can get in on the fun!  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20

...*backs away slowly*  
@King: And obviously you don't read either as someone has already answered the question stare

@Fudge: You are indeed correct!

@Night: He has all of the digimon that you have and some... I wanna say that he's more of a Royal Knight person, but he says dragon
Wargreymon, Blackwargreymon, ChaosWargreymon, UlforceVeemon, both sides of the Guilmon line, Omnimon (with the potential to get X since he has an x-virus), Empeorgreymon (last I checked you have the wolf), oh and he has Agumon DS's line (ShineGreymon) etc...

He's #2 and I guess you would be number three

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Muse you can follow this link it has a chart for the HP and MP of all ranks: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17007281  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Bit late but Welcome to the Guild ^_^ enjoy your time here and be sure to join us in the RP forum! We're in the middle of an event but I'm sure if you ask reeeeealy nicely you can get in on the fun!

Well, i would lvoe to be able to get something really cool, and it would help me get mor TP.

Who would i ask to join the event? It would mean so much, since i am online right now and i want to have some fun. this is a great guild.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
WOW FUDGE!!! You're answering all the questions before I can even get to them... I'm impressed 3nodding  
I can live with three.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20

...*backs away slowly*

Are you Discriminating against me? Does Gaia admin need to get involved?  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@King: And obviously you don't read either as someone has already answered the question stare

@Fudge: You are indeed correct!

@Night: He has all of the digimon that you have and some... I wanna say that he's more of a Royal Knight person, but he says dragon
Wargreymon, Blackwargreymon, ChaosWargreymon, UlforceVeemon, both sides of the Guilmon line, Omnimon (with the potential to get X since he has an x-virus), Empeorgreymon (last I checked you have the wolf), oh and he has Agumon DS's line (ShineGreymon) etc...

He's #2 and I guess you would be number three

Actually there is a reason behind that. Before finishing the message, I tried to think of a video game or computer game I could use as a reference. I couldn't think of one, so I moved on. The time that I spent thinking gave Fudge the chance to post before me, so I didn't know biggrin  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Also Muse can you really blame king for assuming you were a girl? I mean after all your avi is female which lead him to belive you were a female in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm
@Fudge: It's also because there have been far too many gender-bending avis in this guild... FAR TOO MANY!!! sweatdrop

@King: Yeah, the same thing happening here...

@Muse: No need to do that, King is a bit of a joker hence the reason he is, KingofJOKERS7

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician

...*backs away slowly*

Are you Discriminating against me? Does Gaia admin need to get involved?

Nonono, it's just that the way your hat made your hair look was girlish, plus you have heels...Besides, how was I supposed to know? Also, I figured that with your name being Muse, you were a girl...*adds Muse to list*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff