its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 am
User Image
.bump.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am
I saw that one of our lionesses have something in common and thought it might be an interesting combo. I'd love for my Cecile to meet Athari'jicho. She's also blind though tends to take it rather well. She loves infact and hasn't known anything else. Like Athari'jicho, she was born with a slight blindness that has slowly gotten worse over the years.

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am
I believe they were won from the same contest too. ;P Ah, minor correction. Ri blinded herself. Her eyes were only light-sensitive before. In any case, I'd love some RP! x] Care to get one started?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 pm
User ImageI do have my boy Kivuli.. He's rather gorgeous ;D;. But I guess if he were to rp with Athari'jicho, there wouldn't be much 'omg you're gorgeous' flying around hehe.

He's also blind. Though a more natural cause such as his sight just faded out as he got older. He's an older lion, still within the age-set of being furtile and able to play with cubs. But old enough to be older then many. A possible maybe 7-10 age range to the lion himself.

Maybe he'd work for your other lady due to the fact he feels the need to bring in family and outcasts. I just got him but I'd love his character to gain either adoptions of orphaned cubs/lions/leopards/cheetahs possibly or brotherhood/sisterhood of the sorts.

Maybe he could act as either of their older brother? XD;. It's just to put out there I guess =>. Up to you <3.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 am
Am not sure to which other lady you're referring to. o:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 am
DERP.
I had a lioness in mind, and went to suggest so before I got her name I just put in "lady" there to substitute till I got off my lazy bum and read the name of her.

8D I meant Rana.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 am
I see. :] Mm, unfortunately Rana's not really wandering the roguelands anymore as she's found a home for herself with another lion (rather, he found her) so I'm not sure that plot would work for her. ^^; As for Ri, she's not someone who would get attached to anyone in particular, nor feel the need to be taken in by another lion or lioness. She's a tough sell now that I think about it. Sorry. xP;

If you're looking for RP to get your boy out and about then I wouldn't mind him meeting either of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 am
-kicks this up- I make no promises, because I realize I suck at keeping them. If we have an RP that's not on my list feel free to post 'em. I'll try to reply, but I'm kind of fading in and out so y'know.

Also, if you're still interested in finishing an RP that's on that list please tell me so I'll reply sooner rather than later. xP; If you're waiting on me, that is. If it's the other way around I'll just consider the RP abandoned unless I'm told otherwise. :B

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 am
*dances in thread* ^^ oh and just a reminder back rps are cool in general with me >.> its how i got most of mine sweatdrop *snuggles pao*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image If you'd like JRP's for the A'M. C: I'm trying to get her RP count up for a breeding. She's nice enough, polite, a little wary of strangers, but she wouldn't turn anyone away. :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 am
-cuddlefluffs teh Fict- M'kay~ :3

Maaaanchuuuu, you'd be my lifesaver. *o* Which of the two d'you wanna RP with? o:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 am
User Image
.bump.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
.bump.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]