Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 am
Agito Geist
Tiger Survive! blaugh

one of my favorite final forms released as an S.I.C
i dont know if the claws stay on at all times, but he looks Awesome. i just wonder what he uses to activate his Cards?
User Image

ok now this one has to be fake! >.< But i cant help but like it so much lol.
Kamen Rider Tiger :Final Survive: xp or something,
idk but it kinda reminds me of Odin and Tiger Combined =P

User Image
They did design the other rider's survive modes. they just didn't go anywhere with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm
yup, i have some pics of Ohjas Survive, Raia's survive, Ryugas survive. and what i think is Odins survive but the only differences is he has two big wings behind him, one with a red orb and one with a blue orb like on the survive cards xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 am
User Image
Random post and thought, i know Ixa has the two forms with the face change, but i gotta say this one was always my favorite.
just sucks it had that Glitch that would cause it to over heat xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 am
Im going back to Showa for ideas with my Contest submissons this time, and as such i thought it would be great to pay tribute to the original Double Rider and share this Awesome picture i used as inspiration for my Riders, enjoy mrgreen

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm
Agito Geist
User Image
Random post and thought, i know Ixa has the two forms with the face change, but i gotta say this one was always my favorite.
just sucks it had that Glitch that would cause it to over heat xp
he's actually got three modes.
the initial that had the overheat from the past. (that's not a glitch, it's just not completed.
Then there's the version with the cross opened so we can see those gorgeous compound eyes. and then when he turns into his cast off shogun form.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 pm
I know he has three forms, but im saying from his orginal two that only change his face, I gotta go with the first one. and ok his last one does remind me of cast off but a Shogun?? o.O lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 am
Agito Geist
I know he has three forms, but im saying from his orginal two that only change his face, I gotta go with the first one. and ok his last one does remind me of cast off but a Shogun?? o.O lol
I was trying to think of anything to think about Rising Ixa mode.
if we're counting Ixa Save mode as the prototype mode and the precursor to Ixa Burst mode then there's only two forms though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Hmm ok good point, because the only time I ever recall nago using it is only when he would henshin in the early episodes and it would go right into his bust form. And since Otoya would use the save form in the past, it makes you think either it was incomplete kinda like Kuuga growform or a prototype form that later upgraded to burst. >.< lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm
Right, the Save mode was the prototype and only seen transitionally in the present day. I want to say that the extended continuity beyond the show explained that Burst Mode was being worked on to fix the issues with Save Mode. But it wasn't completed until a little before Nago first Henshined in the present day. with Rising Mode appearing when he first used Rising form. Kind of like G3 it was a work in progress.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Kiriyama Ren
Right, the Save mode was the prototype and only seen transitionally in the present day. I want to say that the extended continuity beyond the show explained that Burst Mode was being worked on to fix the issues with Save Mode. But it wasn't completed until a little before Nago first Henshined in the present day. with Rising Mode appearing when he first used Rising form. Kind of like G3 it was a work in progress.

hmm i could see that, it would make sense actually xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:28 pm
on a Side note Shocker Soldier!!
User Image
EEEEEE!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 pm
that's pretty good you should post that in the arena  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:56 am
thnx mrgreen but i dont have the belt or lucha mask to complete it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm
has anyone noticed in the Kamen Rider Kiva Movie "King of the Castle in the Demon World" at 6:20 the guy blocking wataru's kick makes a Ryutaro reference?
lol something like "mind if i stop you?! Can't hear you!" =P also the guy after that from the culture club makes a Urataros reference
"mind if i pack you in" lol its funny how you can catch little things like that if you pay attention.. which actually i think those were the same actors who did the voices xp

speaking which heres an awesome Kiva Picture ^-^ kinda has that batman feel to it

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm
that movie I think has references to the urataros-tachi (that is, Urataros, Kintaros, and Ryuutaros)
The soccer player would be Ryuutaros.
Urataros was the Shogi Player (the game near the beginning for clubs)
Kintaros was one of the teachers.

These would be the actual actors and it was mentioned that they were purposefully put in to make a reference.
The penetentiary officer was Momotaros. (as was the Zebra fangire)
The police woman was Naomi (I'm just listing them by their Den-O cast names since it seems easier then listing them by their actual names. but she's done a lot, Akiyama was also in Agito and had a cameo in the Ryuki movie....)
Another of the officers was also Miura, you know, the weirdo who was the supernatural coffee shop regular?

Also two of the police officers were Kamen rider Suit actors.
Eitoku and Seiji Takaiwa (er...I'm just going to assume you know some of the suits they've been in.)  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff