What would you like to eat?
  Pizza
  Meat loaf
  Hotdogs
  Cheese burgers
  Ice cream
  Cake
  Some blood!
  >_> Im here for.... DAMN IT I FORGOT! THANKS ALOT!
View Results

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm
He messes with Atta's hand as she runs it through her hair  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Victor Black256
He could not help but smile, as he could tell his thoughts were not as protected as he thought and chuckled.

"I guess you are right..."

Then his expression slightly changed.

"But I think I'm entitled to my moments of depression. You all have your own, I think I should to."

He laughed a bit. Feih's actions, nearly sending him into a confused fit.

"Feih, I don't think my own thoughts could have their time alone with you around. Hehehe."

He positioned himself so she wouldn't be awkward on his lap. He sat up a little more, giving more a flat surface for her.

Feih nodded agreeing with him, she put her arms around his neck. -So... We came here to eat yet, you have yet to eat one of the burgers that I had made for you!- She made a pouty face, situating her self she scooted more into his lap. (muahaha)

Striker_feih

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zPetals
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am
Atta smiles at Draco, she pulls him down and sets him in her lap and started gently stroking his soft furr.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 pm
He slowly went to sleep keeping Nari watching  

Righteous_Dark_Angel

zPetals
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am
She smiles to herself and wonders aloud,"Hm, i wonder were everyone has been latly?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:30 am
Listens in while in his dreams "that's a good question"  

Righteous_Dark_Angel

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 pm
He chuckled willing a burger into his hands and taking a bite out of it, while looking at her. Human food had no real appetite for him, but it was still bearable. He chewed on the burger for a few seconds giving her an approving nod. He swallowed the food with a strange expression. After swallowing he sighed.

"That was not bad. You did well."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm
Feih tilted her head, -I can tell you didnt like it very much would it have been better raw and bloody? Or do you just not eat?- She thought about a life with out food and almost started to cry. -I LOVE FOOD- She put her face in his hair crying thinking about if she could never enjoy food ever again.

Striker_feih

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zPetals
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Atta grins and takes another burger, She still has one hadn steadily petting Dracos furr, "Feih darling, its okay! You can always have whatever you wish." She says gently and playully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Feih sniffled taking her face out of his hair, -Oh no I ruined your hair!!!!- Her tears had made it all wet, -Im sorry Vorro!- She took a burger shoving it in her mouth trying to stifle her crying and loving the food.

Striker_feih

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zPetals
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 am
Atta grabbed a plate and shoved it under her burger, as a big plop of goo from the codiments fell onto it. She smiles and continues eating her food.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 am
"My hair being wet ruins nothing. It is a simple fact that human food is slightly hard to digest for me. I can still taste it, and I said it was good. I could not even determine anything bad from my words. How can you? Don't cry?"

She confused him greatly. He certainly had not met anyone like her before. It could never frustrate, anger, or cause him to be unnerved by her actions, as they were simply too curiously erratic.

Victor Black256

Striker_feih

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 am
Feih looked over to Vorro, -Im sorry, I feel like I am very confusing. One minute Im happy then Im crying or Im angry. I could understand if Im fustrating.- She looked away munching on the burger thinking about going to the falls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 pm
wakes up and goes on Atta's head  

Righteous_Dark_Angel

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm
He took one of his hands and lightly nudged her vision to meet his with his hand on her chin. His eyes fixed on hers. His tone was firm, but light and not hostile.

"I will hear not another word again about this. You are not frustrating. You are not a burden. You most certainly anything not ill-conceived. You are pretty, bright, joyous, and a person who I would never forsake for anything. Do you understand?"

Voro's voice and tone remained lower than room level, but could be heard just to those around him, without an ability being used.

Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff