Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Naruto Shrine! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Naruto and Hinata should be together?
  HECK YES!!!!!
  yes
  no (If you say this, you are evil in my opinion.)
  Umm... Bye! (Poll Whore Option)
View Results

Chibi Naru-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:58 pm
Out of every single character on this show, Naruto is my favorite. heart He's so adorable! Especially after he simmers down a little bit after the time jump. Like he finally got his medication or something. He's so underapprieciated! It's sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:21 pm
Squee! I love Naruto! He's the best ever!!! He won me over in a couple of pages and I've been faithful ever since. Well stare ... I am somewhat of a rabid Kakashi fan, but that's for another forum. Anyways, I don't see how anyone can not like Naruto beyond the first few episodes! I never much liked Sasuke, but I gave him a shot when it seemed he would be a good friend for Naruto but then...

*SPOILERS (and crude language)***
He put a hole through Naruto's chest! The ******** b*****d!!! If I ever get my hands on him...!! And then he tried to kill Naruto again when Sai joined team Kakashi with Yamato as the leader! I wanted to slap him scream stressed !!!!!

*END SPOILERS* And that's why I hate Sasuke. But Naruto just keeps getting better in my opinnion! Excuse my fangirl-ness when it comes to Naruto, I just can't help it sweatdrop .

Naruto pic:

User Image

User Image What we all hope really happens (and we all know that club exist!)!

User Image And who here can see this happening? I can blaugh !

User Image And Naruto just wouldn't be Naruto without moments like these xd .  

Veereble

Chibi Naru-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:49 pm
XD I have all those pictures! Naruto was always my top favorite character (with Gaara and Sasuke second). I really don't know how people can't like him, either. There's so many layers to his character. I'm cosplaying as him next year, too. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:11 pm
I just had a thought.

What if.....

.....Naruto was addicted to......

......MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!!
Instead of ramen.  

Tantarian

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:32 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY NARUTO! w00t!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:57 pm
I see my old post/place thing is doing well. hey, I'm an eigth grader now!!! sweet.  

Cloud__Z

yuyuhakasholove

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:54 pm
NARUTO ROCKS MY SOX! GO OUT WITH HINATA!!!!! i think they belong together! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:46 am
Yeah Naruto kicks azz lol. A lot of people dont like him since he rushes head first into battle without thinking but then again i'm the same way and have a fair amount of friends lol......they also dont like him cuz of Kyubi but I say forget all you people who dont like him.....thats just my opinion  

rane norosaki

Sadie Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:35 pm
He is just so cuddly. You have to admire that determination!

And of course Hinata and Naruto should get together. Is that even really a question?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:27 pm
I rally do like Naruto. He's never been my top fave, but hes always been in my top three.

Though I think he should be with Neji. Bwahahaha. twisted  

CrabappleRed

DevilNinja543

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:42 am
naruto is so cool! he can be really cute too. i love his outfit in naruto 2. i hate it when people put him down because he messes up. everyone makes mistakes, dont they? someday he will be hokage!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:03 pm
So I was scrolling down all the shrines....and I COULDNT find a Naruto one until the second page. dlndgijdn Wtf is up with that man? I've loved Naruto since the beginning. D; How can anyone not love a fox demon possesed cutie? EH? EH? Uhn yes. I am a total Narutard. 3nodding

Snowdump

xXOblivion_AliceXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:45 am
I love Naruto-kun!! But not love, love, just as a friend, really.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:17 pm
i wish he learn more fuuton jutsu then i be his folower forever!  

vaN_hoHenHEim

llmandipandill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:22 pm
naruto rules!!! naruto and hinata are my favorite characters i defintley think they should be together, though i wouldnt mind seeing him get together with sakura either even if she can be a lil moody and annoying sometimes.  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games