Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
DMv2 has some ideas! How do you feel about them? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:55 pm
ll P W E E P ll
IciaMoon
/realizes that i joined this guild ;A;

well... something interesting would be, that you could set up a certain time to get on the computer.. say 4pm CST and have a bunch of people meet up in towns or zOMG (probably towns since not all gaians play it..) and it could be like a hide and seek where you tell certain people to start at one spot, and go searching for someone from the crew giving them hints about them in maybe a little mini subforum, and the first one to find that specific person gets a prize cool

i understand if you have no clue what i'm saying.. most people don't > w <

When Greg and Marie were still together we did a hide and seek for them. I'm not sure how it went as I wasn't able to participate, but I can ask Greg. If he says it was fun and a lot of people showed up, we can try that too biggrin

great biggrin

i have more ideas, just trying to figure out how to word it... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 pm
IciaMoon
great biggrin

i have more ideas, just trying to figure out how to word it... sweatdrop

Haha don't worry about it. I'm pretty good with deciphering things xp  

ll P W E E P ll

Prue

Khaleesi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm
ll P W E E P ll
QueenFawaz
Pweep your name isn't magenta anymore ;o;

ahem, anyways, we could have some kind of tournament?

Super Smash Bros or something where the winner gets a pretty big prize. I could probably help with the prize / hosting of something like that.

We could host a guild fun-night. Where we play games for small prizes (10k-100k) and all chat in that thread.

We could have guild pictures taken in towns / rally (spellings out dolphin mania with wing-ding shirts) and advertise them in signatures.

I'll try to keep thinking =d

Nope, I'm no longer a staff member. 3nodding

A tournament sounds fun surprised What did you have in mind? We can't play any off-Gaia games for prizes, as that would be offsite trading. If we can figure out a game within Gaia, it would be okay.

A fun night sounds good as well. We'll have to think of mini-contests but it can't be too difficult. Tektek contests, bump contests, more like that.

Never thought of the Wingdings! Sounds awesome! surprised We'd have to get enough people to do so, with a Wingding item. If enough people are interested, I'll assign them letters and we can all meet up biggrin

It's still offsite if the items are donated as prizes? D: that's lame~!

I was thinking people sign up to be in the tournament and then are aligned in a tournament style bracket. Friend Codes / wii-fi would be required to participate obviously. We could do some other kind of tournament (even related to Gaia) but Super Smash Bros is the first thing that came to my mind.

I had some games I played in a mod party thread one time that were pretty simple. I wonder if I have that saved somewhere. I can't remember who's birthday it was x-x Kathleen's maybe? gahhh lol

Wing-ding is a go for me C: <3!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm
ll P W E E P ll

you could do some sort of art contest.. i know that art contests are common, so you could try something completely different, like have someone do line art for the guild and for the contest part have people ink it on any kind of application they want to use like MS paint, SAI, GIMP, Photoshop, manga studio ect....

//art freak

yeah.. ignore my random art ideas, i absolutely love art.. >w< i even go to all the art fairs i can  

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm
QueenFawaz
It's still offsite if the items are donated as prizes? D: that's lame~!

I was thinking people sign up to be in the tournament and then are aligned in a tournament style bracket. Friend Codes / wii-fi would be required to participate obviously. We could do some other kind of tournament (even related to Gaia) but Super Smash Bros is the first thing that came to my mind.

I had some games I played in a mod party thread one time that were pretty simple. I wonder if I have that saved somewhere. I can't remember who's birthday it was x-x Kathleen's maybe? gahhh lol

Wing-ding is a go for me C: <3!

We can think of something Gaia related. I don't want to do a bump contest, that's too easy. We'll have to think of something. xp If you can find the thread, we might be able to inspire some ideas from it. I can look around too. We can't take the idea directly, as that would be stealing, but if we can change the game to suit ourselves and get inspiration from it, that would be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm
A get active contest ill even host it  

itachi2329

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:04 pm
IciaMoon
ll P W E E P ll

you could do some sort of art contest.. i know that art contests are common, so you could try something completely different, like have someone do line art for the guild and for the contest part have people ink it on any kind of application they want to use like MS paint, SAI, GIMP, Photoshop, manga studio ect....

//art freak

yeah.. ignore my random art ideas, i absolutely love art.. >w< i even go to all the art fairs i can

An art contest sounds good too biggrin I know I used it for a mini-contest in the old lottery I did here. We'd have to think of a prize though, and see if we can get enough donations from people to put as the pot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm
itachi2329
A get active contest ill even host it

Elaborate more? What do you mean by "get active"? Does that mean more posts? I don't want spam, so we'd have to watch that.  

ll P W E E P ll

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm
ll P W E E P ll
IciaMoon
ll P W E E P ll

//art freak

An art contest sounds good too biggrin I know I used it for a mini-contest in the old lottery I did here. We'd have to think of a prize though, and see if we can get enough donations from people to put as the pot.

there should be three winners so it seems a little more fair, I'll even pitch in my own gold seeing as i never really quest anything so important that i need it right away > w <

edit: i skipped the lottery part of your post ;A; though, lotteries confuse me... i have no idea how to enter > o <

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm
I was thinking about doing a monthly mc give away on my own but maybe we can all start it here?  

I Be Incognito

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 pm
IciaMoon
ll P W E E P ll
IciaMoon
ll P W E E P ll

//art freak

there should be three winners so it seems a little more fair, I'll even pitch in my own gold seeing as i never really quest anything so important that i need it right away > w <

edit: i skipped the lottery part of your post ;A; though, lotteries confuse me... i have no idea how to enter > o <

It was a lottery in the past so don't worry xd
If we can get a good enough pot of gold for people to enter this would be a good idea!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm
I Be Incognito
I was thinking about doing a monthly mc give away on my own but maybe we can all start it here?

Oh, this IS a good idea. I don't mind sparing $2.50 a month for an MC, it's not much at all. How would we determine a winner though?  

ll P W E E P ll

I Be Incognito

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm
ll P W E E P ll
I Be Incognito

Oh, this IS a good idea. I don't mind sparing $2.50 a month for an MC, it's not much at all. How would we determine a winner though?

Thats what im having trouble on
I was thinking a random number generator but then some people dont find that fair

and also I was thinking maybe we can also have small giveaways after the MC is given away  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 pm
I Be Incognito
I was thinking a random number generator but then some people dont find that fair

and also I was thinking maybe we can also have small giveaways after the MC is given away

I think a random number generator is pretty fair. If they want it though, they'll have to fill out a small form and post it or something, so I know to enter them into the list.

If we get enough thumbs up for this idea, you are free to do this if you'd like and host it yourself, although I'll buy the MC.  

ll P W E E P ll

I Be Incognito

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm
ll P W E E P ll
I Be Incognito

I think a random number generator is pretty fair. If they want it though, they'll have to fill out a small form and post it or something, so I know to enter them into the list.

If we get enough thumbs up for this idea, you are free to do this if you'd like and host it yourself, although I'll buy the MC.

Sure, Ill be more than glad to host it  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces