Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is stronger?
  Kain
  Raziel
View Results

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 pm

At the time I was weirded out. My poor Sister had a hard time with the bad transitions. "AH! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE" was a common thing I heard. Also she'd play Song of Soaring and end up in the middle of Snowhead Temple. I told her to stop playing the song.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Man, all this talk of glitchyness just reminds me of that one time I got stuck in the dark reaver forge in SR2. I got my reaver powered up, went to leave, but the door was just gone. There was just a wall there.

I don't know if it was because the people before me didn't take very good care of the disc, it was pretty scratched up, but there was no leaving after I got the dark reaver. The only way to stop the door from disappearing was to finish half the level, go out and save, then come back and finish the rest.

This also happened to me in Defiance, doors kept on disappearing, but all I had to do was save infront of them and they would load.

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Ok,
Game- Ocarina of Time
Scene- Inside Ganon's Castle
Platform- n64 (Not a rom)
I'm trying to go through and free the sages. Well Ruto's door is in the middle of a walkway instead of being at the door frame. I can walk up to it and press 'open' and be on the other side of the door when I can walk around it. The door frame had some icy substance surrounding it. I was forever banned from seeing Ruto. That is until i saved and restarted.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 pm

How odd

Ever heard of the flying dead corpse glitch in super mario 64?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLeQGpRLu8E&p=B72C2CE06E5BA35A&playnext=1&index=79

you can also do this trick in shifting sand land by getting the fly cap, and firing yourself into the invisible wall beside it. You lose health, but you'll keep on falling back into the canon, so when you fall in when you have no health, you can shoot yourself out and fly around until the cap runs out -- then you die.

And this is my favourite glitch - how to beat the never-ending staircase http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjDocyIAqA

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Done the second before but never heard of the former until you showed it to me.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm

I don't think I can remember any other glitches I have done...

Now I can't think of anything to talk about...

Also I'm hungry...

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Go feast on some souls?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Its Whopper Wednesday today~

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Whopper Wednesday?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Lil Raziel
Man, all this talk of glitchyness just reminds me of that one time I got stuck in the dark reaver forge in SR2. I got my reaver powered up, went to leave, but the door was just gone. There was just a wall there.

I don't know if it was because the people before me didn't take very good care of the disc, it was pretty scratched up, but there was no leaving after I got the dark reaver. The only way to stop the door from disappearing was to finish half the level, go out and save, then come back and finish the rest.

This also happened to me in Defiance, doors kept on disappearing, but all I had to do was save infront of them and they would load.

If it was the one in the swamp (been awhile since I played the game) you have to be careful and not frighten off the ravens. That's what causes the door to glitch and disappear after you get the reaver.

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

If my PS1/2 emulator worked I could see if it was on my copy too
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Seraphim Skye
Lil Raziel

If it was the one in the swamp (been awhile since I played the game) you have to be careful and not frighten off the ravens. That's what causes the door to glitch and disappear after you get the reaver.

Oh~ really? Huh, you learn something new everyday~

Also, its Burger King, Turel.

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 pm

I thought it was some event you and your friend held? That it might be something deeper?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, it would be burger king if my main hand't copped out and got McDonalds instead. >3>

And speaking of main, she will be babysitting soon. See you guys later.

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Noooooo. You are leaving me. Again. I get bored when you aren't around to talk to me.
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff