Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
international burn a Koran day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 am
iSyaaf x3
Bharatiyaa_ larki
iSyaaf x3
btw..where did they get those Qurans?? question

They prob. ordered online..

u could order it online?? whaat??

YA! You sure can.. especially on ebay and Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=quran+buy&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3135171801&ref=pd_sl_95b1hhuzdu_b

- here is proof  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 am
Here in Puerto Rico we will use this day (11 sept) in a more positive way. The imam planned to give Qurans to people that are interested in Islam! Its better to just sit and do nothing! biggrin It is a way to counter that negative action! Alhamdulillah! biggrin  

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

neko86

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Ganeshir
Here in Puerto Rico we will use this day (11 sept) in a more positive way. The imam planned to give Qurans to people that are interested in Islam! Its better to just sit and do nothing! biggrin It is a way to counter that negative action! Alhamdulillah! biggrin

i do love this idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
iSyaaf x3
Bharatiyaa_ larki
iSyaaf x3
btw..where did they get those Qurans?? question

They prob. ordered online..

u could order it online?? whaat??

YA! You sure can.. especially on ebay and Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=quran+buy&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3135171801&ref=pd_sl_95b1hhuzdu_b

- here is proof

Those aren't Qur'an my friend , those are "Translations" not for the Qur'an but for the "Meanings of the Qur'an" .
And there's a nice website for that .
http://quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx  

fancy hossasm

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 pm
neko86
Ganeshir

It is great because we show people we don't care about those actions, because we're fine with Allah! Our enemies want to make us angry! They want us to make the same thing like them... to start another conflict. We need to counter that move with intelligence, love and compassion.. Doing the same thing as this pastor in the US will make things worse! Allahu Akbar!

Because Allah never leaves his followers in shame!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am
Ganeshir
neko86
Ganeshir

It is great because we show people we don't care about those actions, because we're fine with Allah! Our enemies want to make us angry! They want us to make the same thing like them... to start another conflict. We need to counter that move with intelligence, love and compassion.. Doing the same thing as this pastor in the US will make things worse! Allahu Akbar!

Ooh wooow..U live in puerto ricoo U speak spanish?..I doo a..bit  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 am
I really love spanish countries..I am alsoo going tii barcelona wink
Soon in few weeks so taht means i will miss school alot crying
Misss hoomeworks..But suree iw ill gettt homeowrks on the way  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am
they wont be doing it. (: Alhamdulillah

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Ganeshir
neko86
Ganeshir

Ooh wooow..U live in puerto ricoo U speak spanish?..I doo a..bit

Yeah! biggrin Where are you from? smile I speak Spanish and English.. this Sunday I will start to learn Arab! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 am
NICE IDEA ON GIVING FREE QURANS ^^  

ll Shaffy ll

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 pm
iSyaaf x3

Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 pm
The people who were going to do it most likely wanted attention and never really intended to burn anything. My dad looked up the pastor, he supposedly had a church in Germany but was kicked out. People like him give Christians a bad name. *sigh* The bigger issue here in the U.S., in my opinion, is the insanity over the mosque in New York. It's supposed to provide much needed services besides being a place of worship.... rolleyes ..  

kris-nun

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 am
Ganeshir
iSyaaf x3

Thanks! biggrin

ur welcome =]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 am
you know brothers and sisters, you cannot stop hostility by showing the same to your opponents... let these stupid people poison themselves by drinking the poison made by themselves... it's pretty obvious that 9-11 is an inside job... maybe it's just too murky for them to see the truth...  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am
Aneesha Lantis
you know brothers and sisters, you cannot stop hostility by showing the same to your opponents... let these stupid people poison themselves by drinking the poison made by themselves... it's pretty obvious that 9-11 is an inside job... maybe it's just too murky for them to see the truth...

the word stupid is just too harsh..=l  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces