Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

"Oh, well don't worry i'll take care of it if you do change." Srah said then froze "A...CURE?!" she said a little shocked "And they don't do any more to help the survivors out there? no..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm
"you think its as ******** up as i do dont you?" Says George. "if its not a cure im gonna turn into a Zombie then or worse one of those inside out things." George starts moving the helicopter again seeing the Prison in the distance." "well atleast where almost there." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

"good were almost there" Sarah said with a sigh .And watched as they got closer to the prison.

((Sorry my internet is suoer slow right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm
((double post much?)) "Yeah i know there not helping survivors thats what im gonna do." "till im dead or undead." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

"Yeah, i'll help too. But somtimes its hard to protect them, they cant heal like i can, and theyre weak." she says "But we all try"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm
"i dont heal like you do but im definitely Fast enough." "bewsides if everyone was the same strength i dont think the Infection would be spreading as fast." "Plus even Strength doesnt amount to bravery and willingness to protect others." "i would give my life to protect anyone i can." "id rather be dead than see someone else injured." Says George as they get closer to the Prison. "10 or 20 minutes eta im gonna try to flag the comms tower." "This is whiskey tango niner come in Prison tower." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

"Yeah i know..."Sarah said turning her head to look out the window, down at the destroyed city and the dead that roamed it. "There's a good chance there will be some people there in the prison. But the warden would have let everyone out when the world ended and everyone started eating each other."
She said and sighed "But if we're lucky, there'll be atleast some prisoners or guards there. And it's probibly very secure, so we'll be safe for a while."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm
"the comms tower is dead." "Im switching to hover and im using a pair of binoculars to tell if theres anyone alive in there." "and if there in prison the worst that can be is the visitations area is infected." George flips the hover mode switch and grabs a set of binoculars and sees that the place has got several people in it. "there alive definitely." George starts flying the copter towards the prison. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Sarah sighes with relief. She smiled lightly "Good...and its a prison, good security, so that means more ammo if we need it." she said her smile getting bigger. She turned again to look out the window

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm
"you only need more ammo if you miss the shot." Says George "ok ill try to land in the courtyard." George starts easing the copter to the ground. "for saftey make sure you have a gun in hand before you leave the helicopter." says George as he lands the helicopter on the ground. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

"I know, i know" Sarah said and lifted her gun."I'm at a prison aren't i? I'm not stupid." she mutters, then She climbed out of the passenger seat and slid open the door. She stepped out looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 pm
George opend the door on the side of the helicopter and aimed his handgun around the Courtyard. "clear." "what do you see Sarah?" Asks George keeping his gun at the Ready just in case. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

"Nothing so far, but they probibly think we are umbrella, considering we just came in an umbrella helicopter. So we should find them within minutes." Sarah says and starts cautiously walking to the prison entrances.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 pm
"ok but dont put your gun down yet i think the gates open." George keeps his eye on the gate tot eh prison and sees a Zombie start shuffling into the prison. "not cool" George Puts a bullet into the Zombies head before more start pouring in in his direction. "Go now Run for the entrance." Geroge takes out his shotgun and fires killign five Zombies he takes out his Katana and holds it in one hand Cutting Zombies as they come and shooting others in the head. "GO NOW!!!" George Kills three more Zombies then shoots the forth one. George then Slices the next zombie in half and starts Running towards the gates of the prison. "ill close the gate GET INSIDE NOW" George starts Shoving the gate shut. A few Zombies Squeeze through before he can shut the gate fully. "GO NOW" George kills the Zombies that made it in well he was closing the gate. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas